Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 wrote:
    what? this show is over? :fp:
    i was used to like you.. :twisted:

uh oh..... :corn: :corn: :corn:

:lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    what? this show is over? :fp:
    i was used to like you.. :twisted:

uh oh..... :corn: :corn: :corn:

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I finished watching this series a few weeks ago. I felt it went on two seasons too long. The season 4 ending would have been a fitting finale (with a few wrapping-up tweaks). The last couple episodes did a good job of closing out the show though, and I had no problems with the way it ended. Overall, I'd give it a solid 7/10 ranking.
  • Options
    miss u... :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Me too.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Me too.
    :(
  • Options
    ill start to rewatch it
  • Options
    ill start to rewatch it
    I should do that, too. It's on demand.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    ill start to rewatch it
    I should do that, too. It's on demand.
    ill do it next week
  • Options
    Happy 8th birthday since it premiered!
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Happy 8th birthday since it premiered!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Jnich2424Jnich2424 Posts: 608
    Just finished rewatching season 6. I absolutely love this show. One of the few shows that I watched from week to week for every episode that I could. Now I want to go back and watch the entire series over again haha.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Jnich2424 wrote:
    Just finished rewatching season 6. I absolutely love this show. One of the few shows that I watched from week to week for every episode that I could. Now I want to go back and watch the entire series over again haha.

I got that urge the other day too. Might have to do a rewatch when I'm done with Firefly!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Jnich2424 wrote:
    ill finnish breaking bad and ill rewatch ity again
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    we have to go back....
  • Options
    we have to go back....
    Indeed we do.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    we have to go back....
    Indeed we do.
    8-)
  • Options
    miss you
  • Options
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
  • Options
  • Options
    I need to rewatch the show.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    I need to rewatch the show.
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    miss you

The way things have been, I'm kinda half hoping my plane to Wrigley veers thousands of miles off course and I land on some uncharted dessert island :lol:
  • Options
    marcos wrote:
    miss you

The way things have been, I'm kinda half hoping my plane to Wrigley veers thousands of miles off course and I land on some uncharted dessert island :lol:
    :lol::lol: Keep an eye out for the boar.
  • Options
    marcos wrote:
    miss you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30BlueyXoyg 8-)
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,409
    There's been a few Lost references on Once Upon a Time
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,409