Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Newch91 wrote:
    I played the LOST numbers and only got 2 of the numbers.
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    And the moment that got me hooked to the show.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=101 ... =2&theater
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Newch91 wrote:

Me too! Love the shot of the wheelchair being burned up right after this scene.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Me too! Love the shot of the wheelchair being burned up right after this scene.
    Terrific episode.

I miss this show. Best show I've ever watched.
  • Options
    :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,435
    Wonder if it will happen. Although it would be nice to have Damon involved.

http://screencrush.com/lost-future-damon-lindelof/
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

If he's not involved I probably won't watch it. Actually, I hope they don't reboot it. I feel it would ruin the series if whomever does it makes it bad.
  • Options
    WE

HAVE

TO

GO

BACK................................
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I think I'm due for an entire season rewatch after I finish Battlestar Galactica :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    igotid88 wrote:

i WOULD LOVE THIS...

DON'T CARE IF DAMON IS INVOLVED...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

i WOULD LOVE THIS...

DON'T CARE IF DAMON IS INVOLVED...
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I think I'm due for an entire season rewatch after I finish Battlestar Galactica :mrgreen:
    I'm way overdue for a series rewatch.
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Newch91 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Rewatching it now. I'm not sure a continuation would meet my expectations. I think I'd rather they pass or wait longer before doing some kind of reboot.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Rewatching it now. I'm not sure a continuation would meet my expectations. I think I'd rather they pass or wait longer before doing some kind of reboot.
    ill start after i finnish Allias
  • Options
    miss u.. :(
  • Options
    Still the best show I've ever watched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAvLsy0tuqg
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Still the best show I've ever watched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAvLsy0tuqg
    same here..and i dont see that change ..
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    :fp: Good thing the show is over, otherwise, he would have been killed off.
  • Options
  • Options
    Think of all the good times, like John Locke walking again and Desmond and Penny's relationship.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Think of all the good times, like John Locke walking again and Desmond and Penny's relationship.
    we have to go back..
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I really want to watch this again but there are so many other shows I'm trying to get through, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Breaking Bad, etc.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I really want to watch this again but there are so many other shows I'm trying to get through, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Breaking Bad, etc.
    me too..need to watch it again
  • Options
    Penny is in a new show called "Common Law".
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Only watch this if you've watched the entire series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19G2jwR ... re=related

cool little extra on the final episode.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Michael Emerson was absolutely terrific on that show. I don't think I've seen better acting on TV than his performance as Ben.