Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Newch91 wrote:
    i know...its both smiles
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    :thumbup:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :thumbup:
    ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Always rooted for them to get back together. Possibly the best scene in the entire series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7gX8zzfM-s
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Always rooted for them to get back together. Possibly the best scene in the entire series.

this was fuckin awesome...

not_pennys_boat_64179-480x360.jpg
  • Options
    just read this in a Greek site...(google translate)
    love it...
    In fact the end of Lost was great last scene of the fifth episode of the cycle - one in which Jacob and the man in black, the two deities ie, conclude that people come to the island, corrupted, fight and die, unwittingly playing at their own game. The presence of the metaphysical was given to kill any scientific explanation - but this metaphysical we have seen from the very first episode - the very salvation of so many passengers of an airplane falls requires divine intervention. But so great was the seductive charm of the series from the beginning you lost your mind and not true even in what was ultimately the basis of history and of the termination. Any sudden love becomes the deforming mirror of reality, the reality is lost. In simple words, when the first episode, Jack opens his eyes, the reality is Lost...?
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Newch91 wrote:

Every time I watch that scene, I can't help but think:

"Penny, I got your number . . .
    Penny, don't change your number
    8-6-7-5-3-0-9"
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    love it...
    In fact the end of Lost was great last scene of the fifth episode of the cycle - one in which Jacob and the man in black, the two deities ie, conclude that people come to the island, corrupted, fight and die, unwittingly playing at their own game. The presence of the metaphysical was given to kill any scientific explanation - but this metaphysical we have seen from the very first episode - the very salvation of so many passengers of an airplane falls requires divine intervention. But so great was the seductive charm of the series from the beginning you lost your mind and not true even in what was ultimately the basis of history and of the termination. Any sudden love becomes the deforming mirror of reality, the reality is lost. In simple words, when the first episode, Jack opens his eyes, the reality is Lost...?

That's great! Thanks for posting D!
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

Every time I watch that scene, I can't help but think:

"Penny, I got your number . . .
    Penny, don't change your number
    8-6-7-5-3-0-9"
    :D
  • Options
    Jon ChorbaJon Chorba Posts: 268
    love it...

You should really read this book...you will love it!

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Humanity-Myt ... B004RVNGR2

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • Options
    Just finished my series rewatch last night...just so awesome and powerful!

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • Options
    Jon Chorba wrote:
    need to do that soon... :)
  • Options
    Jon Chorba wrote:
    need to do that soon... :)
    I just started it. Yesterday Jack said "Live together, die alone." :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jon Chorba wrote:
    I need to get the series set.
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Ok show until the 4/5th Season. Became uninterested and never watched the rest....so...how did it end? :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Ok show until the 4/5th Season. Became uninterested and never watched the rest....so...how did it end? :lol:
    Watch it. Season 4 is awesome.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Jon Chorba wrote:
    I need to get the series set.

All 6 seasons are on Netflix streaming in HD.

• Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Newch91 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

I might try re-watching them all this summer.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    best ever
  • Options
    Are you drinking from your Lost mug, Dimi? ;)
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    igotid88 wrote:
    Reference to Star Trek. Red Shirts always got killed

That was the best part of the new Star Trek movie. When Kirk, Sulu and the engineer guy were about to drop down. The engineer was all eager talking about kicking some ass, and Kirk looks down at his red outfit and was just like "Yeah, sure" like he knew the guy was toast.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    sure..and i hold is so tight... :lol:
    thanks..best mug ever my secret santa!!! :D
  • Options
    LOST mug? Awesome! :D
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    LOST mug? Awesome! :D
    :D
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,435
    edited March 2012
    Crap I forgot to play the LOST numbers for tonight's Mega Millions

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42
    hehe...
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,435
    igotid88 wrote:

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

would have gotten 2 numbers
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I played the LOST numbers and only got 2 of the numbers.