Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    The most mind-blowing scene I've ever seen in my life.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Jon Chorba wrote:
    I just ordered this book. I heard it is excellent.

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Humanity-Mythology-Themes-ebook/dp/B004RVNGR2

The book came in yesterday and I got through the 1st chapter. It may be too early to say for sure, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you are a die hard Lost fan, you HAVE to read this book!

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    If LOST ever came back, they'd totally have to shoot a season here: http://9gag.com/gag/2155656
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

No question. That was a total WTF moment if there ever was one.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5wOHIi7xCU
    PUT ME IN TEARS....AMAZING SOUND...
  • Options
  • Options
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5wOHIi7xCU
    PUT ME IN TEARS....AMAZING SOUND...
    One of my favorite pieces of music ever. Thank you Michael Giacchino for this amazing music.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I love rewatching Lost, but it's just too damn long.

Won't happen, but I kind of wish the producers would go back and edit all of the "fill" out of Lost and make it into a condensed mini series with only the important and memoral parts of the story.. Like a directors cut, only cutting out everything that isn't important to the main story.
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

Won't happen, but I kind of wish the producers would go back and edit all of the "fill" out of Lost and make it into a condensed mini series with only the important and memoral parts of the story.. Like a directors cut, only cutting out everything that isn't important to the main story.

Yes, I agree.

And LikeAnOcean....how come I can't PM you?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yes, I agree.

Hmmm.. let me check my settings. :?

Edit: try now? think I disabled it accidently.
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Hmmm.. let me check my settings. :?

Edit: try now? think I disabled it accidently.

Yep all good.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,543
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yes, I agree.

Are you talking about the backstories? I love those.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    This was the best opening scene. Other than the first season plane crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_5ZQW0BCFU
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yes, I agree.

Are you talking about the backstories? I love those.
    I think, there was a lot of fill.. not always backstories... The french guy and his actress girlfriend and their diamonds.. absolutely unnecessiry episode. they really didn't need to be part of the series.

The first half of season 3 was going nowhere for the most part too.
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I think, there was a lot of fill.. not always backstories... The french guy and his actress girlfriend and their diamonds.. absolutely unnecessiry episode. they really didn't need to be part of the series.
    That was an unusual episode that didn't necessarily add to the narrative but I didn't mind it being included. To me it was just another example of what a weird place the island was.

The episode I could have done without was the one about how Jack got his tattoos. WHO CARES?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    igotid88 wrote:

Yeah, that was one of the WTF moments that Lost was so good at.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

Yeah, that was one of the WTF moments that Lost was so good at.
    +1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jon Chorba wrote:
    Jon Chorba wrote:
    I just ordered this book. I heard it is excellent.

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Humanity-Mythology-Themes-ebook/dp/B004RVNGR2

The book came in yesterday and I got through the 1st chapter. It may be too early to say for sure, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you are a die hard Lost fan, you HAVE to read this book!

I just finished the book. Very very good and my above statement is 100% correct. If you were a Lost fanatic, you have to read this! It made me want to rewatch the show with a new perspective..I'm on Season 1 Ep 14 " Special" :)

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • Options
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
  • Options
    ^ Yeah...LOST is one of those shows they are not all that likely to re-run much. Syndication of shows always seems to show episodes way out of order on a regular basis...and no way you can do that with LOST. So I can't imagine it will get much syndication action. Might have to bite the bullet and buy the DVDs. But look at it this way - you will likely get them cheaper than those of us who bought them as they went along did. ;)
  • Options
    we need to go back!!!
  • Options
    PKTrekGirl wrote:
    ^ Yeah...LOST is one of those shows they are not all that likely to re-run much. Syndication of shows always seems to show episodes way out of order on a regular basis...and no way you can do that with LOST. So I can't imagine it will get much syndication action. Might have to bite the bullet and buy the DVDs. But look at it this way - you will likely get them cheaper than those of us who bought them as they went along did. ;)

I bought the first four seasons but wasn't able to get the last 2.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

agreed
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    PKTrekGirl wrote:
    It's true. I bought the first 4 seasons together for $21 on eBay and the last two for $12 each. If you're patient on eBay you can really score these cheap.
  • Options
    PKTrekGirl wrote:

The Sci-Fi channel had it running in syndication for a hot minute but ran into the episode out of order problems. Even if they ran them in order...if you didn't know when they were staring with S1 ep1 and you tuned in 4 weeks later in the say the middle of S2, you are going to have no idea what the hell is going on and won't watch it.

• Options