Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,543
    409756_261488580577334_100001485827835_701351_1557931694_n.jpg
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Okay, finally finished it!! My mind is officially blown...still some things I don't get but damn was that crazy! I seriously cried like three times. Noticeably absent at the end were Michael and Walt, what's that all about? Gah I could go on for hours! I heard there's another ending on the bluray, so I'm gonna have to pick that up.

Dimi Alcatraz starts on Jan 16th, 2 hour premiere. I think it's gonna be a helluva ride!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Okay, finally finished it!! My mind is officially blown...still some things I don't get but damn was that crazy! I seriously cried like three times. Noticeably absent at the end were Michael and Walt, what's that all about? Gah I could go on for hours! I heard there's another ending on the bluray, so I'm gonna have to pick that up.

Dimi Alcatraz starts on Jan 16th, 2 hour premiere. I think it's gonna be a helluva ride!
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

and now u offical,baptised to be a memmber of the club,that cry at the end of the show..feel lonely,feel this should never ends....you gonna fuckin miss it..write that down....
    i miss so much the fact im not waiting the new season to began...cos its ends..

cant wait for Alcatraz :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

Complete collection on sale for the next 3 hours. You might have to refresh the page.
    :x :x Great, when it's cheap, I can't buy it.[/quote]

Even cheaper now
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Just saw the cheaper price. I may have to pull the trigger this time.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    yeah, i definitely had to pull the trigger when i saw that cheaper price this morning. my wife and i got a blu-ray player for christmas and this set was the one thing i wanted most to watch it on.
    my favorite show ever. on blu-ray. for under $100. no regrets.
  • Options
    I was just about to post this here! So tempted to get it...
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I was just about to post this here! So tempted to get it...
    same here..but..i need to book so many flights,trains hotel for euro tour 12..bad timing..
    and for me is always expensive shipping,never free as usa..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    OMG. :shock:
    My husband got me the complete collection for Christmas. Best gift ever, especially since he doesn't even like the show!
    I think I'd better not let him know about the price cut. :shifty: :silent:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    still out of my range
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    OMG. :shock:
    My husband got me the complete collection for Christmas. Best gift ever, especially since he doesn't even like the show!
    I think I'd better not let him know about the price cut. :shifty: :silent:

That's awesome!!! I'm really kicking myself for not getting it at that discount now, doh!
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    It's back up to $169.99. I shouldn't have waited.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    Over the holidays I watched season five...it felt like it just flew by. I'm so stoked to see season six now. Just disappointed that I know the 6th season is the last and fter I watch that, I won't have any more to watch...bummer.
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Over the holidays I watched season five...it felt like it just flew by. I'm so stoked to see season six now. Just disappointed that I know the 6th season is the last and fter I watch that, I won't have any more to watch...bummer.
    Then you'll do like the rest of us . . . watch them all over again. :D
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    edited January 2012
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Also pissed me off that Sayid wasn't with Nora, but I guess she wasn't on the island. :/

EDIT: WAIT! Neither was Penelope, but she was in the Church!
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • Options
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    best ever
  • Options
    I'm about halfway through season 6 and I can honestly say I still have no clue how this is going to end...I'm loving it...I'm glad Alcatraz starts tonight considering I'm going to be done lost in about 2 days time. Hopefully it lives up to the expectations....
  • Options
    I'm about halfway through season 6 and I can honestly say I still have no clue how this is going to end...I'm loving it...I'm glad Alcatraz starts tonight considering I'm going to be done lost in about 2 days time. Hopefully it lives up to the expectations....
    the answer is only one..when you see the last episode..the last scene..you will say..
    wtf happened??/fuck me..

we all said that...anyone said the opposite,is just a liar..hehheheheheheheeh
    best show ever..
  • Options
    I just ordered this book. I heard it is excellent.

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Humanity-Mythology-Themes-ebook/dp/B004RVNGR2

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • Options
    Jon Chorba wrote:
    I just ordered this book. I heard it is excellent.

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Humanity-Mythology-Themes-ebook/dp/B004RVNGR2
    cool
  • Options
    Okay, so I watched the second last episode tonight. I'm going to watch the series finale Sunday night. It's been really incredible but you can tell the show has run its course. There really isn't anywhere left for the story to go. I'm expecting something great on Sunday and I'm sure it wont disappoint...I really don't know what I'll do once it's over. Maybe wait till the summer and watch it again. I don't know...It really sucks that it has to end.
  • Options
    Okay, so I watched the second last episode tonight. I'm going to watch the series finale Sunday night. It's been really incredible but you can tell the show has run its course. There really isn't anywhere left for the story to go. I'm expecting something great on Sunday and I'm sure it wont disappoint...I really don't know what I'll do once it's over. Maybe wait till the summer and watch it again. I don't know...It really sucks that it has to end.
    again..you will say.as all...wtf happened?????????
    and feel sad this masterpiece ends..
  • Options
    Finished watching it last night...Great closure to an incredible series. I have a few questions that went unanswered but overall, I thought it was great how it all came together at the end.

I'm going to throw them on the shelf for a few months and start all over again in the summer or something...Maybe after the first season of Alcatraz.
  • Options
    Finished watching it last night...Great closure to an incredible series. I have a few questions that went unanswered but overall, I thought it was great how it all came together at the end.

I'm going to throw them on the shelf for a few months and start all over again in the summer or something...Maybe after the first season of Alcatraz.
    :thumbup: :clap:
  • Options

Awesome! What a great ride, huh?

I started Battlestar Galactica after I finished Lost and am on the 2nd season...it's just as addicting :D
  • Options

I've rewatched the entire series twice since it ended and I'm getting the itch to do it again. By far and away...my fave show of all time!

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • Options
    Jon Chorba wrote:
    . By far and away...my fave show of all time!
  • Options
    i dont post for like 8 months and this thread is still near the top..... LOVE IT!!!!
    does anyone else see losties on other shows and think, "I know they are still secretly working for Hugo.. EVEN HUGO!"
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    i dont post for like 8 months and this thread is still near the top..... LOVE IT!!!!
    does anyone else see losties on other shows and think, "I know they are still secretly working for Hugo.. EVEN HUGO!"
    Yes. I was in the Gap last week and saw Sawyer as a model for Gap.