(PJ related) CBS: Video Relay Interpreters Companies Busted

Comments

• IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    joe2468 wrote:
    OK IM BACK.....
    i just read through this post from the start,,, i get it now. i see your anger ... and i do feel sorry for you and others like you ..not cause your hard of hearing/deaf.....more like ... you dont "attend" the same show i do...you know what i mean.......and at the same time i feel like im missing out on something ..

i also wanna say thank you for bringing this to my attention .. keep us posted on the investigations

Wow, all of them? Do you agree with Blondie that I am 'kinda' rambly?

She's too nice, eh? :D

Thanks for your support! :)

How do you feel you are missing out on something?

Re: investigation... you mean the VRS situation? I got more information - which VRS company and the names of people... Sorenson isn't one of them. Damn!

And some of the names of the arrtested individuals... the Deaf Community is small... and i know some of those names. Too bad. *shakes head*

You know, I do tell people that the PJ Community and the Deaf Community are a lot similar.... it is small and looks out for each other and shares unique relationship that others don't.

The downside to Deaf Community is that there is NO need for magazines for latest information - word gets around so fast and if you did something bad... you can't start over in another state under a new name! :lol:
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
    Blondie, you are gonna be pissed but probably not surprised because I feel the same way....

I got this article from twitter about a CP child being turned away from daycare and since the daycare is run by churches, they are not violating the ADA law. http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=11547970

Poor mom... I know my mom could empathize wit her. You know, my mother turned 17 ten days after I was born?

So imagine at age 19, she raised hell with the school board and managed to get a few teachers putting their jobs on the line when she demanded the public school to allow the use of sign language and providing services such as interpreters.

And she won. It pissed off a lot of parents, some yakked their deaf/hard of hearing children out of the program and into another oral education program.

I never forget that one day on the bus... the yellow limousine as i like to call it :mrgreen:... a classmate's mom who watches us on the bus.... we all felt her heavy thumping coming our way in the very back when we all were messing around. She had to be over 300 pounds because her sides were hitting the seats on both sides as she walked through.

Uh oh. We all looked up in fear.

"Lauuuuurrrrra!! LAURRA!!"

Laura was hard of hearing and spent a lot of time in speech therapy and wasn't allowed to use sign language, but to speak only.

"Don't you dare to use sign language!! You are not stupid like them!!" She gave me a hard and cold stare that felt like ages before slapping her face really hard.

Sobbing, Laura said, "I'm sorry mom!! I won't do it again!!!"
    ~Q Magazine

• I just read through this whole thread and have really learned a lot...you guys have a great discussion here and I think it's awesome that you're taking the time to explain your points--I know it wasn't for MY benefit, but thanks for doing that...and I really hope this sort of stuff gets handled properly in the future.
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    I just read through this whole thread and have really learned a lot...you guys have a great discussion here and I think it's awesome that you're taking the time to explain your points--I know it wasn't for MY benefit, but thanks for doing that...and I really hope this sort of stuff gets handled properly in the future.

Danke, pearljgirl2010! :mrgreen:

And I'm especially with you on the last statement....I would be very happy to see others relieved and having not to "lose" out so much if others saw it too when it does happens. That's a huge relief, J.

Dannnnkeee! 8-)

EDIT: I didn't want to bump this thread because it isn't related to the post, but I spent so much time on this thread yesterday that I had a bizarre dream.

pearljgirl2010, you were in it. :P decides2dream too but I don't know why! 2nd time she's in it. ;)

I had the ability to teleport to anywhere I wanted to go as soon as I hit a certain speed on a bike, especially on a hill on the road or sidewalk.

Went to several places but went to Australia and ended up being stuck going shopping with an old college roommate. She was so vain and knew i hated shopping. Then a salesman pitied me and led me to a room that had a "slide" to get away. I thanked him and left... back to my house somewhere in another country.

Everyone, including you and d2d, were partying at my house and I was like :shock: What's going on here!!!
    ~Q Magazine

• blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    edited November 2009
    Joe – I understand what you’re saying. You did well describing it. you’re aware that people with disabilities experiences things differently. That’s all. We have different experiences than you at the same event. Not that’s something to pity. But I’m glad you’re aware.

iammine
    Your hubby wrote that letter? I think it’s sweet! Awwww!

Yeah I know churches are not covered by the ADA. Something that has to do with the separation of church and state.
    Which is damn hypocritical if you ask me. those people are supposed to embrace everybody, what message is it sending if you can’t access their services?

Good for your mom fighting!
    I know my parents sure did fight for me. thank goodness for that!

Pearljgirl – but it is for your benefit in some ways. The more people learn the better the world is for everybody. I look at it like that.
    Post edited by blondieblue227 on
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

Yeah I know churches are not covered by the ADA. Something that has to do with the separation of church and state.
    Which is damn hypocritical if you ask me. those people are supposed to embrace everybody, what message is it sending if you can’t access their services?

I know! *shakes head*

Funny, I called around Catholic churches for assistance and it got to the point where I had to move further outside of my home county... left a message.

My hubby came to me later asking did I call this church? I said yes, why did they call back?

"Yeah, they said they can't help us because we don't live in their county."

"Oh, now God is discriminating?" Sheesh.

Just got home a while ago from the workshop for the new interpreter system, BEI.

The interpreters were really loud and hogging all the questions, not giving us the chance to ask questions! Sheesh. They were so mad that they spoke, not signing. Assholes.

But funny.... the state interpreter who is responsible for administrating the system and testing was giving a presentation and at one point, one deaf person raised his hand.

"I don't understand your signing...please let that interpreter translate your presentation." Several others nodded in agreement.

Ooh, her face was P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S!!! *smirks*

Lots of information and questions...but gonna be very very very ugly before it gets better. Oy vey.

One thing I am deeply disappointed in is the classification they've decided to put in for performance interpreting (plays/concerts/tv) is in Class 3, where BEI level 2 will be.

I wanted it placed with BEI III, Level 3.

I asked the director, who is deaf herself, why?? She sighed and said she had to compromise because a lot of interpreters complained and their voices were louder..... sigh.

We got a long way to go here. Oof.
    ~Q Magazine

• it seems your voice needs to be louder then! :mrgreen::lol:
    there's power in numbers, remember that.

it seems your voice needs to be louder then! :mrgreen::lol:
    there's power in numbers, remember that.

I know! The problem is getting them together and make noises together. I keep getting excuses from them. ARRGGHH!! They do not like politics because they are not familiar with the system and are intimidated by it.

Too much apathy and uneducated. Others are simply uninformed because they usually are the last ones to know.

Which was one of the points for this workshop - to educate them so they'd speak up, but damn the interpreters wouldn't because they are ahead of us with the information they already know.

I have so much work to do. I am part of an unofficial organization for training and advocacy. We have set up more meetings after this workshop on getting more numbers and get them heard/seen.

I'm already stressed out on top of dealing with other things. But I cannot afford to sit back on this one. I just can't.

I can't focus on performance interpreting issue because education is priority. I'll just have to deal with it for the time being. I'd just simply keep filing complaints if BEI II terps do lousy jobs at performance shows...

Then that would generate some attention and call for a change in the rules. :P
    ~Q Magazine

• I read tom brokaw’s book about the 60’s and it inspired me so much....gah!.....I wrote a 9 page paper. it just poured out of me.
    In it I try to guess why the disability rights moment is so lame.
    Like you said one of the reasons is because people don’t unite to fight. I just don’t get it, and it makes my hella angry.

My paper: http://www.ivykennedy.com/letters/paper.htm

You just don’t stop fighting, ok?

I read tom brokaw’s book about the 60’s and it inspired me so much....gah!.....I wrote a 9 page paper. it just poured out of me.
    In it I try to guess why the disability rights moment is so lame.
    Like you said one of the reasons is because people don’t unite to fight. I just don’t get it, and it makes my hella angry.

My paper: http://www.ivykennedy.com/letters/paper.htm

Thanks! I will read that! I definitely could use more inspirations to keep the energy going.
    You just don’t stop fighting, ok?

No, ma'am, I won't. :D

Mom would be pissed if I did... ;)
    ~Q Magazine

• IamMine wrote:

Mom would be pissed if I did... ;)

and so would Eddie Vedder. :mrgreen:

i don't expect people will read my longass paper. i posted the link for the hell of it.

edited November 2009
    Damn, blondie - you write good and you've done your research pretty good!

And I've just begun reading.

I love the Who quote! (I'd have to tell you a story at another time why I hated them for years. lol)

You are so right on this: "Now, a person with a disability may be only inclined to advocate if a barrier pertains strictly to them. That isn’t productive."

No shittttttttt! That was one of the reasons why I did not give up fighting Lollapalooza/interpreters because I kept reminding myself I was also doing it for others, not just for myself. It also really pissed me off that C3 told people and its lawyer that I was just looking for "special treatment" with the interpreters. :x

And also with my community, there are some people who do not want to label themselves disabled but culturally deaf people. Ok, fine...but lets work on this issue that would benefit all of us.... "No! I refuse to until they stop categorizing us under the disabled and medical" Then it goes into d/D argument and politically incorrect words, blah blah blah...

I can understand that...but groans...we need to get moviiinnngggg on the REAL issues! "No, the REAL issue is THIS *inserts topic and starts arguing*"

Ok, I will shut up and read more...
    Post edited by IamMine on
    ~Q Magazine

and so would Eddie Vedder. :mrgreen:

LOL... yeah he would be...because *I* would be kicking him in the ass! :P

i don't expect people will read my longass paper. i posted the link for the hell of it.

Expect me to...because I will. :D

And I will send it to some of my friends/family.
    ~Q Magazine

• IamMine wrote:

And also with my community, there are some people who do not want to label themselves disabled but culturally deaf people. Ok, fine...but lets work on this issue that would benefit all of us.... "No! I refuse to until they stop categorizing us under the disabled and medical" Then it goes into d/D argument and politically incorrect words, blah blah blah...

I can understand that...but groans...we need to get moviiinnngggg on the REAL issues! "No, the REAL issue is THIS *inserts topic and starts arguing*"

Man, I hate people who ague about what label they want. WTF, you’re missing the point! Call me anything, just give me some damn respect.
    And I feel bad for the people who at least want to try and keep up with the correct PC label. They change so fast it’s impossible.
    Crippled, gimp, handicap, disabled, whatthefuckever!

Man, I hate people who ague about what label they want. WTF, you’re missing the point! Call me anything, just give me some damn respect.
    And I feel bad for the people who at least want to try and keep up with the correct PC label. They change so fast it’s impossible.
    Crippled, gimp, handicap, disabled, whatthefuckever!

:lol:

:mrgreen:
    ~Q Magazine

• IamMine wrote:

LOL... yeah he would be...because *I* would be kicking him in the ass! :P

well not because of pawing the interrupters on stage....
    i said that because i know some people hate it when ed rambles about issues,
    but THAT inspires me to keep taking up about my problems.

Expect me to...because I will. :D

And I will send it to some of my friends/family.

thank you! :mrgreen:

Yes, I knew what you meant. ;) I was just being a smart ass.

People get tired of his "ramblings" about issues... well, when they are resolved, they won't have to hear anymore. :P

Problems cannot be ignored so tough shit, you'll keep hearing till they're gone...

thank you! :mrgreen:

Your welcome. 8-)
    ~Q Magazine

• IamMine wrote:

Yes, I knew what you meant. ;) I was just being a smart ass.

People get tired of his "ramblings" about issues... well, when they are resolved, they won't have to hear anymore. :P

Problems cannot be ignored so tough shit, you'll keep hearing till they're gone...

this is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :lol::mrgreen:

this thread is sure killing time until PJ on ACL.

i know i know we should be talking on PM.
    but this is fun!

this is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :lol::mrgreen:

this thread is sure killing time until PJ on ACL.

i know i know we should be talking on PM.
    but this is fun!

D'oh! Can you believe I almost forgot about that!!! I was going to read for a while then head to bed...

It comes on 3am so I'd better record the show in case I snooze!

Why would we want to do this via PM.... they have to know what's going on. How else will they learn?

Though I can just see Kat/Sea saying it's off the topic and create another one...

But this is important and we have to continue this, even if it means a new thread. :D

I am having fun here too. :mrgreen:

But to keep it related to the orginial post... I got information at the workshop today that one VRS company is being investigated and some deaf people are nervous... cuz they will be busted. :P
    ~Q Magazine

• i hope they get busted!!!!!!!

3am gah that's worse than here. 12:30am

hey did you see how many people have read this........hasta be a good thing. :)

well i'm going. g'night!

keep fighting the good fight.
    and all ya'll rest of you, dare to step out of your world and learn about others!

i hope they get busted!!!!!!!

3am gah that's worse than here. 12:30am

hey did you see how many people have read this........hasta be a good thing. :)

well i'm going. g'night!

keep fighting the good fight.
    and all ya'll rest of you, dare to step out of your world and learn about others!

well they probably thought how the hell did PJ get busted with VRS? ;) Did they show up on CBS? Oh...

I hope they did read some, though... I'm glad some folks stopped in and showed support. That was appreciated!

G'nite, Blondie!
    ~Q Magazine

• A simple solution would be that Pearl Jam hires a full time Interpreter. Someone should travel with them to every show... A person that knows what's going on.... someone that disabled audience members can understand. I don't think anyone else does this...............pave the way, Pearl Jam!

Would that person be a tax deduction? Maybe?

It's not surprising that these people were busted. 90% of government paid workers are 'set'--- their jobs are too cushy.
  • Wow. Just finished reading all four pages straight through. The first two posts were really confusing, but you clarified everything well. But I wasn't sure if you've sent a letter to PJ yet. I really think you should. I saw this thread a few days ago when it was just two posts and have been taking to my sister about it. We have two questions for you. First, how would Eddie know if the interpreters are doing a good job or not? I wouldn't have a clue. I wouldn't know what was done to Comatose (and I am so sorry that someone ruined it for you). Eddie would be disgusted if he found out. The second question that we came up with is: was the woman on Touring Band 2000 during Given to Fly any good?

I really hope you write PJ. The 10C would be crazy if they didn't pass it on to them. The guys would be pissed if they heard about this. I've never seen any other band that cares so much about their fans. Just post some rough drafts up here so those of use who were/are confused by it can help you clarify it. It's worth a shot to ask PJ if they would help improve yours and others' concert going experience. And just to give them a push in the right direction, get everyone on here to sign it! :)

To blondieblue227: You shouldn't be talking about this on PM. I would have posted sooner, but I was confused and didn't know where to begin. Reading through all the posts helped. And I plan on reading your paper. :)

And to Kat and Sea: DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD! This needs to be front page for everyone to see. Pearl Jam and the PJ community need to know about this issue.
    PJ: 07-16-06 ; 08-28-09 ; 10-23-10 ; 11-26-13 ; 05-13-24
    EV: 04-08-08 ; 07-05-11
    Mike: 07-07-11 ; 05-20-12
    Soundgarden: 07-21-11

10C #271XXX
    Since 2002
    This was the BEST INSOMNIA concert with hubby -- ACL taping! :mrgreen:

Woke up to see Bobby playing his guitar next to my laptop @ 2:45am and reminded him about ACL @ 3pm. He said yeah I was gonna wake you up... then when 3am came and he was still playing, I said it's 3AM *nudges*

Shit!! He ran to make sure it was in recording mode and we got comfortable.... ahhh great! awesome concert right in our living room. :mrgreen:

Loved everything.... unthought known and when ed was close up with his guitar, Bobby got excited and said that's how I play my guitar on the song too! Heheh.

I told Bobby I didn't realize how much I missed Ben Harper... there isn't only one instrument on him, but two!

His face is also another incredible instrument - love looking at his facial expression. It's so real and emotional.

Hey, if you know LIsa Cresseman (sp?) - I saw her in the crowd at the end! I kept rewinding to see her again. LOL... :mrgreen:

Hey....just because I had a lot of fun tonight and Ed was really awesome doesn't mean he's not getting that ass kicking from me. ;) :P
    ~Q Magazine

A simple solution would be that Pearl Jam hires a full time Interpreter. Someone should travel with them to every show... A person that knows what's going on.... someone that disabled audience members can understand. I don't think anyone else does this...............pave the way, Pearl Jam!

Would that person be a tax deduction? Maybe?

It's not surprising that these people were busted. 90% of government paid workers are 'set'--- their jobs are too cushy.

That would be awesome...but that would require EV to do some work as a manager. Stone would have to step in and help. ;)

I would love to be a fly on the wall for the interviews!

"OK, Jane... do 'Lukin'"

"Uh...right now? here?" *gets extremely nervous, her arms getting wobbly and numb*

"I'm just kidding! Do this one..." ;)

Yes, it's tax deductible. Everything used to pay for the interpreters is tax deductible.

It would be a challenging for the band, I think... they could do a "one time tour" with selective cities just to see how this works out? :mrgreen: See how the demand is and how the audience (both you and me) responds?

Guess it's up to Mr. Stone. :mrgreen:
    ~Q Magazine

Wow. Just finished reading all four pages straight through. The first two posts were really confusing, but you clarified everything well. But I wasn't sure if you've sent a letter to PJ yet. I really think you should. I saw this thread a few days ago when it was just two posts and have been taking to my sister about it. We have two questions for you. First, how would Eddie know if the interpreters are doing a good job or not? I wouldn't have a clue. I wouldn't know what was done to Comatose (and I am so sorry that someone ruined it for you). Eddie would be disgusted if he found out. The second question that we came up with is: was the woman on Touring Band 2000 during Given to Fly any good?

I really hope you write PJ. The 10C would be crazy if they didn't pass it on to them. The guys would be pissed if they heard about this. I've never seen any other band that cares so much about their fans. Just post some rough drafts up here so those of use who were/are confused by it can help you clarify it. It's worth a shot to ask PJ if they would help improve yours and others' concert going experience. And just to give them a push in the right direction, get everyone on here to sign it! :)

To blondieblue227: You shouldn't be talking about this on PM. I would have posted sooner, but I was confused and didn't know where to begin. Reading through all the posts helped. And I plan on reading your paper. :)

And to Kat and Sea: DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD! This needs to be front page for everyone to see. Pearl Jam and the PJ community need to know about this issue.

Thank you and I apologize for the confusion in both posts. I'm really glad Wilds stepped in and told me, along with others.

I don't think EV has to understand what they are saying - from what I've been seeing, he seems to know what a good interpreter is. He can tell by their body language and how they respond to his music, as well as the fluidity of their arms/hands, depending on songs that is.

Kim, the TB2K interpreter, is one of the good ones too. She has the skills to do it too. We have become friends but she's more into country music. ;) She does like Pearl Jam but not like us.

We became friends after someone alerted her that I was bashing her for lyric fuck-ups on GTF song. ;) She explained the situation to me and ahhh that makes sense! She said she knows that song inside and outside now! She's really a great person, very humble.

EV or the band could simply ask them what were they "painting" about? They can get the answers from that and if they don't like it, they can give them feedback and they can change.

Ahh... I don't want to write a letter! I WILL get rejected, I just know it. ;)
    ~Q Magazine

Yup...but the thing is, it's not, from what I understood, a completely government funded program for VRS, though seems like a quite chuck of money is!

I went to a conference last August when rumors were spreading around like wildfire about the VRS company here and this guy I went to college with works for one.

He immediately came up to me with a quick small talk before defending his company.

I'm just standing there, nodding with him showing me the features on his laptop. I was thinking to myself what does this have to do what they did?

But it finally caught up to him (he's not guilty by the way, just one of the devoted and loyal workers) and he was really in shock and dismayed.

It's sad, really... people not believing that some people they've known pretty much their entire life would do something like this. "Not my people!" "Why attack us, hearing people do 'worse'!" Pfft, oh please.

Well, they are people like other people.... anyone is capable of anything.

I'm tired that we are always thought to be naive and innocent!

These people knew what they were doing and trying to cover up their asses. I know two well and I am not defending them.

They should be held accountable, period - just like anybody else....
    ~Q Magazine

dirtyfrank2005 & covered in bliss - I wanted to show you one of my top list of interpreters on youtube.

I think that it would help you see how EV can see how good they are.

Bjorn Storm caught my attention with his interpretation of "New Shit" from Marilyn Manson on YouTube over a year ago.

Now I am not a fan of his music...but his ASL interpretation is dead on! Then I got hooked on his other work.

I did ask him to do San Diego, but he couldn't do the job because he had things going on and felt it wasn't fair to me because of insufficient time to prepare for the show. He said maybe in a year or two...depending on things are going for him.

I love him! He's also a body artist...I told him I wanted him to paint himself for the show like backspacer - the Fixer guy. Hehe. Too bad that didn't work out. :(

Just pay attention to his body language and how it matches Marylin Manson's music - make sure you get it in high quality and full screen for best viewing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaAmlhzELpw

That guy is my dream interpreter. :oops:

Another top interpreter on my list is Natalie from Nashville, who did really an incredible job for EV's solo show at Ryman: http://www.flickr.com/photos/iammine_my ... 564566975/

No, I'm not going to insert that picture into here to make it stand out here...just click on that and that's her on the left. I'd crop myself out...but that would hurt her feelings because we've become friends. :D
    ~Q Magazine

• Dirtyfrank - WOW! Thanks for such a supportive post!

I too had that question about Touring Band but I forgot to ask I’m glad you did.

About eddie not knowing and pulling them up on stage… I’m not deaf but I have aides. It’s hard to explain….I wouldn’t want my ‘helpers’ to get any extra attention. They’re just doing their job. So regardless if they’re doing a good job or not, they shouldn’t be pulled up on stage.
    I dunno. it’s one of those things I’ve struggled to understand my whole life. Being disabled you are sometimes giving special treatment. Put on a pedestal so to speak, then other times you are blatantly ignored. It’s bizarre and hard to deal with. In any case, we wanted to be treated equal. Not put on a pedestal, not ignored, just somewhere in between.

I’m sure this has gotten to pj by now. Look at the read count. But yeah put it on hard copy and mail this to ten club.

I seem it’s only me and her talking about our troubles in cripland so that’s why I suggested PM. But thanks for saying that. People are definitely reading this but I guess they don’t know what to say.
    Thanks for reading my paper!

iamMine
    Hehehe! Yeah ACL was great! I don’t think I’ve smiled like that passed midnight ever!
    My guy was grumbly this morning. Darn pj and you keeping me up. Shut up! All you’re going to do is watch football today anyway. :roll:
    LMAO! I can’t imagine anyone being able to sign to lukin!
    I think having a tour interrupter is great, but could be too expensive. (shoot me, I’m all for keeping ticket prices low.) Why not CC on the big screens over the crowd?
    You know Kim? Fucking cool!
    You don’t have to write it. use copy and paste from here. You’ve already written the letter!

Yeah the ‘innocent’ thing too is bizarre.
    I had a friend in HS who was abled-bodied. She was so sick of people thinking I was this naïve little girl, she’d create situations where she could show the other kids just how bad I was capable of being. Ahhh, good times! I’ve never had a friend like her since.

Thanks for posting those links!

Yeah, it's cool to have people like dirtyfrank! Forgot to say thanks, too! Especially for reading ALL of this. :oops:

Got caught up with the excitement over ACL and lack of sleep... just woke up from a nice nap!

I totally agree with you, blondie, on giving the "helpers" the extra attention. :P

That's something I struggled too... people say it's because I'm jealous. No, it's not that... shit, that's how they got the job in the first because we screamed for it...years!!! And it's like... I'm not gonna go there.

Yet...it's a good way to expose people in a positive way... if Ed shows positive attitude towards the interpreters, then that's a good thing for us because we've been looked down in a negative way for a long time.

You know, personally from my experience, I was always annoyed with speakers - even some teachers - coming up to me and saying "I don't want your interpreter to stand next to me, it's distracting me or the students - so it'd benefit everybody if she sat down." :evil: Same thing in school and college.

At the Obama rally (before he became president), before he came out - there was an interpreter who was standing next to the speakers and then security came in and removed the interpreter.

Oh, there was a big argument between me and the security with the interpreter from afar (nice to know sign language in this situation, eh?). I gave them an ultimatum....they wanted to move her to the very back where I could barely see her and people walking by (or people standing up in their chairs, blocking my view).

We had to compromise (for security purposes, but I knew Obama or his people did not want the interpreter to be seen with him on the stage - how hypocrite of him saying equal rights for minorities right to my face during his speech!) that the interpreter would be closer but about away from Obama.

You can't help but admire a different language! The difference is that Ed wasn't pitying the interpreter, he found it fanasticing- the language and how it looks like with his songs. Just as he would if someone was singing in a different language in other countries. He likes different languages, from what I can tell.

LOL... I have to wake Bobby up for football today. :roll: Football... only interested in looking at those tight pants. :mrgreen:

CC on the big screen... that's an option...but it does kill the show because I wouldn't 'really' flow with the crowd because I am stuck to the screen, trying to catch up with the rolling captioning (I hate those, you know like news?). But that's something to consider, though! It does save money compared to an interpreter, I think....

I enjoy CC at home... but don't know what it'd be like at a concert with CC. I'd find that weird... prefer an interpreter over that at the show, but prefer CC at home! Go figure.

Yeah, Kim is really a very cool lady! She is so over that T2BK 'fuck up' experience and uses it as an example for her ASL classes for the topic "Shit happens" :lol: She's funny!!

No...I don't wanna copy/paste it and send it to PJ. :P Nooppe. And I refuse to think they would even bother to read this... but maybe the 10c management. I can deal with that. I do know that they do pass information to them from time to time, from what I've seen here.

Thanks, let me know what you think about those videos... I'm curious what you think!
    ~Q Magazine