Options

2017 Buffalo Bills - The hunt for a playoff berth

Comments

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    should just sign Kolb to a 1 year. Completely shit the bed, then next year have all sorts of money to spend and the top QB in what should be a really good draft class.
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    MayDay10 wrote:
    should just sign Kolb to a 1 year. Completely shit the bed, then next year have all sorts of money to spend and the top QB in what should be a really good draft class.

Not bad....I would love to stay away from a quarterback in our top 3 rounds, but i don't see Buffalo doing that....it sure would be nice if Jim Kelly was our GM...at least then we would have a GM who can evaluate players, especially quarterbacks
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I HATE BUDDY NIX SO MUCH :evil: WHERE THE HELL IS DS? HAHA
    DS got a permanent vacation :( He's definitely reading this tho...you need to get on Twitter!

#FHP
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS got a permanent vacation :( He's definitely reading this tho...you need to get on Twitter!

#FHP

I have no clue what FHP means!!
  • Options
    Free Hamburger Parts
  • Options
    lol.....never heard of that phrase
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    kevin kolb, huh?

:lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    kevin kolb, huh?

:lol:

I don't think it's a terrible move. They're going to use him as a bridge. I'd rather have Kolb now than have Buffalo make another first round reach on a quarterback. There are plenty other moves Buffalo made this off-season that got under my skin to the point of insanity. :fp:

FIRE BUDDY NIX NOW
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    It makes sense. Sign a guy who could work out for a decent contract. If Kolb lights it up the Bills look like geniuses. If not well no big loss really. I see Buffalo taking a G at #8 now and maybe trying to get back into the first rd to get Nassib.

Until results are produced on the field I don't let it bother me that they suck. Maybe it will be different but it can't be a one good season and then back to suckville. I am happy that they won't be reaching for a QB at 8.Now watch that is excatlly what they will do.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    next draft is when we want a QB

Manziel
    Murray
    Boyd
    Dude from Baylor
    Tettleton
    McCarron
    etc...
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I may be off but I think Fitz is a better QB than Kolb. Fitz spent a lot of time running for his life.
  • Options
    I may be off but I think Fitz is a better QB than Kolb. Fitz spent a lot of time running for his life.

Actually last season Buffalo only gave up 30 sacks and 75 hits to the QB. But stats can be deceiving Oakland yes Oakland gave up 27 sacks and 63 QBH. The Giants gave up the least sacks last season with 20. Buffalo finished 10th. Baltimore and San Fran came in 20th and 24th.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    I don't put much stock in preseason but E.J looked pretty good on Sunday. It was nice seeing a QB that looked like he knew what was going on. But it's only preseason so I'm not putting much stock in it.

Anyone going to the game after the show in Buffalo? I will be there got corner end zone seats row 5 for $50.00.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Ill be there.

I thought Tuel was awesome. Going against 3rd stringers and camp fodder, but he looked like Tom Brady out there (and he is an UDFA)
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Ill be there.

I thought Tuel was awesome. Going against 3rd stringers and camp fodder, but he looked like Tom Brady out there (and he is an UDFA)

Should be an interesting year. Just depends on how the offense is ran. C.J will more than likely put up big numbers and vomit all over the field. I'm excited for the weekend of the concert will be my first Bills game in four years. We had been going every year for about 10 years then the crap of the team just became to much for me to justify driving from Ohio to Buffalo to see a team suck on the field.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    I'm possibly going to the Bills game with DS the day after the concert....getting tix in the Rock Pile....hot shit I'm excited!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Awesome!
    Even if you arent a Bills fan, you will appreciate the crazyiness that is a Bills game. I will be there (and this Sunday).
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Awesome!
    Even if you arent a Bills fan, you will appreciate the crazyiness that is a Bills game. I will be there (and this Sunday).

I'm really stoked about it! On my bucket list - seeing a game at every NFL stadium. Plus I'll be with DS and a PJ fan from Germany. We should all meet up!
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Awesome!

I'm really stoked about it! On my bucket list - seeing a game at every NFL stadium. Plus I'll be with DS and a PJ fan from Germany. We should all meet up!

I have the same thing on my bucket list! I want to go to an NFL fame every year(at least one). First game was last year in Dallas and in less than 2 weeks I'll be at MetLife stadium for the Giants vs Broncos. Next year I'd like to do Seattle and San Francisco :)

Say hi to DS for me. Tell him Stone Gossard was asking about him too(he'll get it) lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options

I have the same thing on my bucket list! I want to go to an NFL fame every year(at least one). First game was last year in Dallas and in less than 2 weeks I'll be at MetLife stadium for the Giants vs Broncos. Next year I'd like to do Seattle and San Francisco :)

Say hi to DS for me. Tell him Stone Gossard was asking about him too(he'll get it) lol

Message relayed. He got a kick out of it and told me the meaning.

All I have to say? BAHHAHAHAHAH!!! SO GOOD!!! Now I'll never listen to Corduroy the same!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:

All I have to say? BAHHAHAHAHAH!!! SO GOOD!!! Now I'll never listen to Corduroy the same!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh my name, lol. You never heard Eddie singing that at first? I thought that's what he was singing for the first couple of years, lol I hope I didn't ruin the song for you :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oh my name, lol. You never heard Eddie singing that at first? I thought that's what he was singing for the first couple of years, lol I hope I didn't ruin the song for you :mrgreen:

Hahahah no....must be just you :P But now I'll always hear it...and think of you! :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Hahahah no....must be just you :P But now I'll always hear it...and think of you! :lol:
    [/quote]

:D:);)
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Impressive finish yesterday
    Great to see EJ get emotional in front of his family after the game-winning TD lob to the no-so-sure handed stevie johnson. Manuel seems like a good guy

#BILLieve
  • Options
    Big win yesterday. Good crowd. Aaron Williams and Kiko Alonso were superstars.

There was an incident at the stadium that resulted in rivers of raw sewage flowing through the concourse
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Big win yesterday. Good crowd. Aaron Williams and Kiko Alonso were superstars.

There was an incident at the stadium that resulted in rivers of raw sewage flowing through the concourse

im really happy for the fans. im 99% sure im seeing the bills host the bungles after pj
  • Options
    what, happy for the sewage or the win?
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    what, happy for the sewage or the win?

the win!
  • Options
    It would be nice if EJ could push the fucking ball down field today, instead of these check down routes
  • Options
    shit, fire marrone....didn't like the hire, still don't like it....i understand our luck with injuries this year, but i don't see any good in marrone...would rather see pettine as our HC