Options

2017 Buffalo Bills - The hunt for a playoff berth

Comments

• Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Mock drafts have started. They are all over the place with thier picks not only for Buffalo but for all the teams. This year there is no unanimous number one.

Bucky Brooks- Mike Glennon QB NC State
    Daniel Jeremiah-Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennesse (I don't trust this annaylist he has two first names never trust anyone with two first names)
    Charles Davis- Mantei Te'o LB Notre Dame (Pretty sure this will change)
    Gil Brandt- Alec Ogletree LB Georgia (This would be the next best next to Jarvis Jones but I doubt he will be there at 8)
    Albert Breer- Jarvis Jones LB Georgia ( I doubt he is there at num 8)
    Josh Norris- Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennesse

Jarvis Jones or Alec Ogletree are the two picks I would like to see Buffalo target. Both could come in and make an immediate impact for LB core that is lacking in talent.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    whatsupwhatsup Posts: 45
    Hahaha! Bills stink!!! :lol: :oops:
  • Options
    whatsup wrote:

Let me guess a Pats fan.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    whatsupwhatsup Posts: 45
    DURP wrote:
    whatsup wrote:

Let me guess a Pats fan.

Yes. :lol:
  • Options
    whatsup wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    whatsup wrote:

Let me guess a Pats fan.

Yes. :lol:

Figures
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    how the f&ck did wanny land yet another nfl job...when will they learn??
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Happy 0-0 Day!
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    I'm so happy and thrilled we now have two back up QB's :D .................................................................................................................................................................................. :fp:
  • Options
    I'm so happy and thrilled we now have two back up QB's :D .................................................................................................................................................................................. :fp:

Three you're forgetting about Thigpen.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    and whoever they draft
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    and whoever they draft

I'm guessing they will draft two back ups and tell us the future star QB is on the team.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    chris kalsay is retiring. good riddance to bad rubbish
  • Options
    Fellow Buffalo Fans,

Read article and listen to the sound bits hahha

http://deadspin.com/pranksters-record-t ... -452366184

Buddy Nix sounds dumber on the phone than in the press room. :fp:
  • Options
    Well, that's it. Fitzpatrick is gone. I agree with this move, for the long run. Now that Fitz is gone, we have no answer at QB, although Fitz was never the answer. Fitz brought this on himself with poor play and he was probably unwilling to restructure his contract; a contract that better suites a backup. Problem with this move, we're really fucked at QB right now. This draft is shaky at QB and Tavaris Jackson blows. I hope Buddy Nix is the next one to go.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Well, that's it. Fitzpatrick is gone. I agree with this move, for the long run. Now that Fitz is gone, we have no answer at QB, although Fitz was never the answer. Fitz brought this on himself with poor play and he was probably unwilling to restructure his contract; a contract that better suites a backup. Problem with this move, we're really fucked at QB right now. This draft is shaky at QB and Tavaris Jackson blows. I hope Buddy Nix is the next one to go.

Wow! The Bills should go for Matt Flynn. My opinion.

DS I know you're reading this even though you can't post. This is what you get for all those Fitzy discount double-check gifs!!!!!

:wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    This seems even sillier than usual today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikpylTQyhIY
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Wow! The Bills should go for Matt Flynn. My opinion.

DS I know you're reading this even though you can't post. This is what you get for all those Fitzy discount double-check gifs!!!!!

:wave:

Matt Flynn isn't a bad option, but I don't want him. I'd rather try to acquire Nick Foles. If Buffalo dares to take a QB in the first round, I'm going to fucking lose my mind :crazy:
  • Options
    Nix and Brandon are sure smart. Everyone in the league is signing good players to all these ridiculous contracts, while Buffalo waits it out for the bargains, you know because our pro scouting has been so great the past 15 years.

2-14

However the fuck the Bills can get away with this is un-real. Team sucks for an eternity, find a scapegoat, fire the coach, promote Russ Brandon, shuffle your friends around slightly, and sell off hope on a different flavored pile of shit.
    We have Buddy Nix. A guy lauded as the GM to build this team more than 3 years ago. Now we are seeing the dis-assembly of his team, so he can "try again"?
    Lets not kid ourselves though. That snake Russ Brandon continues to call the shots. The same guy whose rocket ship ascension through the Bills organization is directly coordinated with the erosion of the integrity and dignity of the franchise.

We cant draft a QB for years because they dont want to put him behind a line where he gets sacked 60 times a season. When we finally draft and develop linemen, they let them walk right when they deserve to get paid.

Oh, but we can give Leodis fucking McKelvin $20 million and he cant even get on the field defensively

What do we have to look forward to? When they suck the next 3 years, they will blame the coaching staff and Buddy Nix, promote Whaley, announce Russ Brandon is part owner, and hire the next bright-eyed arena league coach.

/rant

shitheads
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Oh, but we can give Leodis fucking McKelvin $20 million and he cant even get on the field defensively

I agree Mayday, this fucking organization is in shambles. In my opinion Buddy Nix needs to go, and by go I mean chopping his head off at the guillotine. Now the McKelvin deal, what a fucking joke! :fp: I remember when the story of this signing was posted on the Bills' official Facebook page. Some Bills' fans were more than satisfied, citing he is a good return man. I'm thinking to myself, "LIKE FUCK ALL YOU GUYS, HONESTLY!" YOU DON'T GIVE SOMEONE WHO IS GOOD At RETURNING KICKS A $20 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT. PERIOD. I hope we don't win a damn game, so maybe in 2014 we can draft another QB to be a complete bust.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    Dont forget Brad Smith hangs around like a dingleberry
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Nix and Brandon are sure smart. Everyone in the league is signing good players to all these ridiculous contracts, while Buffalo waits it out for the bargains, you know because our pro scouting has been so great the past 15 years.

2-14

However the fuck the Bills can get away with this is un-real. Team sucks for an eternity, find a scapegoat, fire the coach, promote Russ Brandon, shuffle your friends around slightly, and sell off hope on a different flavored pile of shit.
    We have Buddy Nix. A guy lauded as the GM to build this team more than 3 years ago. Now we are seeing the dis-assembly of his team, so he can "try again"?
    Lets not kid ourselves though. That snake Russ Brandon continues to call the shots. The same guy whose rocket ship ascension through the Bills organization is directly coordinated with the erosion of the integrity and dignity of the franchise.

We cant draft a QB for years because they dont want to put him behind a line where he gets sacked 60 times a season. When we finally draft and develop linemen, they let them walk right when they deserve to get paid.

What do we have to look forward to? When they suck the next 3 years, they will blame the coaching staff and Buddy Nix, promote Whaley, announce Russ Brandon is part owner, and hire the next bright-eyed arena league coach.

/rant

shitheads

I was going to post but then read this and thought "Well that just about covers what would I say" so why bother.

Yeah though it's annoying Levitre worth the money McKelvin is worth hot garbage. Same ol' shit.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1560 ... qb-in-2013

Decent article guys....I HATE BUDDY NIX....Only drafted one quarterback in his tenure in Buffalo (3 years) when it has clearly been an issue for the longest time

I think Buffalo should draft two quarterbacks: one in the second round and then one in the 5th or 6th...that way in case one is a complete flop, the other might turn out to be a stellar NFL backup like Fitz was...but more than likely there will be two flops
  • Options
    northern spiritnorthern spirit I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream Posts: 186
    Just seems that there is no accountability or common sense.Brutal!!!!!!13 years of no playoffs is UNACCEPTABLE.NO proper change on horizon either.They need to get a good young kid who can play qb in the cold who also has solid on/off field character.That would be a start.
    MayDay10 wrote:

2-14

/rant

shitheads
    1993 08-18 Toronto ON CNE w/ Neil Young, Soundgarden
    1998 08-22 Barrie ON Molson Park
    2003 05-02 Buffalo NY HSBC, 06-28 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2004 10-02 Toledo OH Vote For Change w/ Neil Young
    2005 09-19 Toronto ON ACC, 09-13 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Kitchener ON Memorial Gardens
    2006 05-10 Toronto ON ACC, 05-09 Toronto ON ACC
    2007 EV 09-11 Body of War TIFF Screening Isabel Bader Theatre - Grateful to have met Ed!!
    2008 EV 08-12 Toronto ON Massey Hall
    2009 08-21 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2010 05-10 Buffalo NY HSBC
    2011 09-15 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Toronto ON ACC, 09-12 Toronto ON ACC,
    2011 EV 06-26 Detroit MI Fox Theatre
    2013 10-12 Buffalo NY First Niagara, 07-16 London ON Bud Gardens
    2016 05-10, 05-12 Toronto ON ACC
  • Options
    Just seems that there is no accountability or common sense.Brutal!!!!!!13 years of no playoffs is UNACCEPTABLE.NO proper change on horizon either.They need to get a good young kid who can play qb in the cold who also has solid on/off field character.That would be a start.

Thank You for bringing the Fitz stuff to this thread! Check out the article from Bleacher Report. Not a bad read. My hatred for Buddy Nix is at an all time high. I would like his head mounted on my bedroom wall.
  • Options
    northern spiritnorthern spirit I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream Posts: 186

Thank You for bringing the Fitz stuff to this thread! Check out the article from Bleacher Report. Not a bad read. My hatred for Buddy Nix is at an all time high. I would like his head mounted on my bedroom wall.

Cheers!Buddy Nix is toxic, amongst other mgmt. jokers, to the whole organization.
    2005 09-19 Toronto ON ACC, 09-13 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Kitchener ON Memorial Gardens
    2007 EV 09-11 Body of War TIFF Screening Isabel Bader Theatre - Grateful to have met Ed!!
  • Options
    First dip into free agency: Manny Lawson: http://www.buffalobills.com/news/articl ... uf_article

Solid player, nothing spectacular...Would have liked to nab Jarvis Jones or Ezekiel Ansah for the other end opposite Mario Williams...we'll see what pettine can do with lawson
  • Options
    I think lawson will help at olb.Long road ahead though.Gotta get back to work.Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    We are now in desperate need of a ILB. I don't think there is one worth a #8 pick. QB is looking more apparent now. If nobody takes Smith before the Bills are on the clock, they'll grab Smith and I'm not sure how I feel about it. He is no Cam Newton, RG3 or Russell Wilson.
  • Options
    I HATE BUDDY NIX SO MUCH :evil: WHERE THE HELL IS DS? HAHA