I LOVE YOU...

Comments

• i love u little man!!!the best nephew ever!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i love all the people who are in the spirit of "Take a bottle drink it up,pass it around"
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    I love you, LIFE, i love beeing here !
  • I Love humanity, mother earth, father sky, our animal brothers and sisters, all the beautiful plants selflessly giving their Love for our survival.

I Love Love, the divine source within which connects us all together as One collective consciousness.

:D
    "Let the sunshine burn away my mask" -PJ

www.ivaw.org

• I Love humanity, mother earth, father sky, our animal brothers and sisters, all the beautiful plants selflessly giving their Love for our survival.

I Love Love, the divine source within which connects us all together as One collective consciousness.

AND YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,THIS IS THE BEST 1ST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Thanks.
    :oops:
  • 71step28 wrote:

i agree 100% :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • 71step28 wrote:

nice to see u in this thread Janet :)
  • 71step28 wrote:

nice to see u in this thread Janet :)

well, thanks!! I'm back :-)

and for thread integrity, I love tomorrow!!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • I love you Mom. Happy Birthday! :mrgreen:
  • I LOVE 2010...ITS A TOUR YEAR!!!!
  • redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    my little girl chloe, i love you :D
  • i love GOD....and his name is Mike McCready
  • bump love
  • Yeah, I already said I Love the entire universal existence of creation...

But I wanted to say it again!

Love!

It can't be said enough, right?
    "Let the sunshine burn away my mask" -PJ

www.ivaw.org

• Yeah, I already said I Love the entire universal existence of creation...

But I wanted to say it again!

Love!

It can't be said enough, right?
    Love as much as you can!!!!!
  • love u sister..u know ill babyshit your kid for u go out..but no for u to go to a pearl jam gig,,me and my nephew will take this,sorry :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    i love my beautifull wife....and not just because she puts up with all my crazy pearl jam fixations
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    the Lindt company, for providing a never ending supply of chocolate to the world....yummmmm
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I love you seasons, for no matter how depressed I get during the long winter, there is a Spring ahead to look forward to.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    It's Saturday mmmmm
    I'm waiting for disco naptime with husband. We'll put the game on and dose all snuggly under 2 quilts with doggies all around us.
    I love winter weekends
  • pandora wrote:
    It's Saturday mmmmm
    I'm waiting for disco naptime with husband.
    this sound fun!!!
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354
    WOW, I love you too Pandora.
    You are my everything, everyday. I am so glad I met you again 31 years ago and you let me into your life. It is by far the best thing that ever happened to me. You have made "us" what we are today.
    Thank You from the bottom of my heart. And that night at Mama Mia's was pretty good too, I guess I could handle it, ahy?
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354
    pandora wrote:
    I love you Charlie- alias
    Charles Magruder, Charles Magruder the no good rotten poop shooter, Chuck, Chuckie, Charlie Brown- Charlie Brown He's a clown that Charlie Brown, the great sneaker, laddy boy, button boo boo and now old man.
    I remember I found you at the pound. How was I so brave to go in there? haven't been since- it must have been meant to be.
    You were just 9 months old then- The 2 dogs next to you were fighting over a bowl- you stood up and said lady get me out of here with those brown eyes that match your nose. I saw you were a boy and I was looking for a girl so I told you I was sorry. Went on home could not get you out of my mind, that little yellow lab with the 6 inch legs.
    Had a dream about you over the weekend that sent me back to you. A toothless prisoner saw me by your cage and said are you taking Charlie? He's due to be put down day after tomorrow.Not til that moment was I sure and without thought I replied " yes come on Charlie lets blow this popsicle stand "and off we went. A lifetime later my Charlie is 13. He sleeps quietly here next to me all days now in his little red plaid bed, not wanting to go play with the pack anymore. He takes his daily dose of milk thistle to aid a dying liver. I know it won't be long now before we must say goodbye.
    I love you Charlie forever and ever.
    That is my little boy, Pandora you brought tears to my eyes.
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • JBii wrote:
    You are my everything, everyday. I am so glad I met you again 31 years ago and you let me into your life. It is by far the best thing that ever happened to me. You have made "us" what we are today.
    Thank You from the bottom of my heart. And that night at Mama Mia's was pretty good too, I guess I could handle it, ahy?
    awesome!!!!!!!beautiful...great....
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    JBii wrote:
    you always surprise me
    thank you husband :D

and yes you certainly could handle it 8-)
    you're the best
  • I love Pearl Jam, for doing what they do, giving what they give to people, a group of guys that are always true to themselves and their music!
    Oh yes
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    It's the first month of the year and I'm just looking for a litlle Love & Peace around the world.

930470775m42f888ch4.jpg

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Here's a little love & peace ;):mrgreen: g under p

bmp-4.jpg

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    I Love you Steph, wherever you are. ;)