I LOVE YOU...

Comments

• fife wrote:
    fife wrote:
    I dated a girl for 4 years and in those 4 years i never said "i love you" we are still friends today and we have a very weird relationship. she is in a bad marriage.

i don't know why i never said i loved her even when i asked her to marry me. but true be told i have always loved her.

how fucked up is that?
    my opinion is that if u read what u write once again,u will find how beautiful is what u feeling,,u need to share it..this time or next time..

i can't say that now to her. she is in a bad marriage. she has told me that she wants to break up with him and get back to me. she is just waiting from a sign from me that i want her back. i do want her back but i can't say that while she is married. i just also tell her to break up with her husband, he is a nice guy but they hav enothing in common and they don't talk at all anymore.
    WHO DARES WINS.......GIVE IT A TRY.....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    I love you little buddy and will be here for you as long as I can. You have already learned, at way too young of an age, that no one can promise forever, so I won't. But, I can promise today.
    I hope your life is happier than its been.
    I love you little buddy.
    Save room for dessert!
  • Heatherj43 wrote:
    I love you little buddy and will be here for you as long as I can. You have already learned, at way too young of an age, that no one can promise forever, so I won't. But, I can promise today.
    I love you little buddy.
    just beautiful....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    I love you little buddy.
    just beautiful....
    Wow! Thank you. I knew it means something to me, but didn't know it translates to anyone else. There is such a sad story behind this. Its to a 6 year old boy.
    Save room for dessert!
  • i love u Amy,happy birthday..
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    fife wrote:
    fife wrote:
    I dated a girl for 4 years and in those 4 years i never said "i love you" we are still friends today and we have a very weird relationship. she is in a bad marriage.

i don't know why i never said i loved her even when i asked her to marry me. but true be told i have always loved her.

how fucked up is that?
    my opinion is that if u read what u write once again,u will find how beautiful is what u feeling,,u need to share it..this time or next time..

i can't say that now to her. she is in a bad marriage. she has told me that she wants to break up with him and get back to me. she is just waiting from a sign from me that i want her back. i do want her back but i can't say that while she is married. i just also tell her to break up with her husband, he is a nice guy but they hav enothing in common and they don't talk at all anymore.

I'll say this don't ever have her leave her husband for you and for YOU or ANYBODY else. It's a mistake in waiting. I had to tell my now fiance the same thing and I told her if she did I wanted nothing to do with her. It didn't matter how abusive he was.

That said I tell her I love her everyday along with writing her atleast once a week. These long distance relations are tough to deal with at times but I love her whether I'm there or here. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Something poetic I think I wrote her one day a couple years ago.....WAITING.....

As I sit here with the light shimmering off a dark lake
    I think to myself of you,
    my thoughts drift now and then to the places we've been

Your endless fire ignites my inner desires,
    like fire and ice,
    you'll light it and I'll cool it.
    When I peer into your eyes,
    I search, I search for the abyss of your heart and soul.
    The place where lullabies, are sung in the air.

You push me to the depths of my being
    You can race my heart till it burns,
    like the speed of a cheetah catching a gazelle.
    Then,
    tender it into slow motion like pouring,
    Maine honey from a jar.

As I stare at the Galactic stars above,
    They seem to be so far and yet so alone like me....
    So,
    I wait here for you to come through that door.....
    ..................Still waiting.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    To love
    To be loving

Peace is the exercise of Love which is the language of our Creator.

Let me count the ways...

Infinity

Happy December, Pearl Jam Community
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • g under p wrote:
    Something poetic I think I wrote her one day a couple years ago.....WAITING.....

like fire and ice,

Then,
    Maine honey from a jar.

So,

Peace
    speechless
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    g under p wrote:

like fire and ice,

Then,
    Maine honey from a jar.

So,

Peace
    Beautiful!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • i LOVE U MY SISTER......ILL ALWAYS DO..AND FROM TODAY,ILL LOVE FOREVERYOUR SON,MY NEW NEFIEW TOO
    THANK U FOR THE GIFT U GAVE ME...
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    g under p wrote:

like fire and ice,

Then,
    Maine honey from a jar.

So,

That's beautiful, g under p. :)

Peace
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Thanks 'DIMITRI'.....But Don't be Expecting any " G O B B Y's " off of ME though!!! PMSL..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • i_lov_it wrote:
    Thanks 'DIMITRI'.....But Don't be Expecting any " G O B B Y's " off of ME though!!! PMSL..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    When love is around, we really hold our breath and let events within time-space teach us what is perfect for us to know in perfect time.

God Bless You
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
    g under p wrote:

like fire and ice,

Then,
    Maine honey from a jar.

So,

Peace
    Beautiful!

Just some young love, 2 months in just before Valentine's Day. So I decided to write my very first love poem of sort in part as a gift on Valentine's Day. For that matter I had forgotten about writing those words till my lady showed it to me a few weeks ago and I was taken a back by it. It seems to me back then I had just found a buried treasure at the bottom of the ocean and had to write about it :D .

Have any of you gone back and found LOVE letters and even though it's in your hand writing you can't believe you wrote those loving words?

Also she wants to frame it, she had never had a poem written to her.

Peace

• just listen to his voice..i love u little man..
  • ready to go home..love u!!!
  • quote="g under p"quote="fife"quote="dimitrispearljam"quote="fife"I dated a girl for 4 years and in those 4 years i never said "i love you" we are still friends today and we have a very weird relationship. she is in a bad marriage.

how fucked up is that?/quote
    my opinion is that if u read what u write once again,u will find how beautiful is what u feeling,,u need to share it..this time or next time../quote

i can't say that now to her. she is in a bad marriage. she has told me that she wants to break up with him and get back to me. she is just waiting from a sign from me that i want her back. i do want her back but i can't say that while she is married. i just also tell her to break up with her husband, he is a nice guy but they hav enothing in common and they don't talk at all anymore./quote

I'll say this don't ever have her leave her husband for you and for YOU or ANYBODY else. It's a mistake in waiting. I had to tell my now fiance the same thing and I told her if she did I wanted nothing to do with her. It didn't matter how abusive he was.

That said I tell her I love her everyday along with writing her atleast once a week. These long distance relations are tough to deal with at times but I love her whether I'm there or here. :D

Peace/quote

My ex was abusive. I knew I needed to leave but didn't when I could have because I didn't think it was right, I felt pity for him even though I shouldn't have. I was afraid for me, my pets and everyone involved. I left when I could on my own because I thought that was the right thing to do.
    It doesn't always work out that way. You waited. Not everyone does.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • nice reading..
  • I LOVE ALL THE WORLD AFTER TODAY NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    And I love the way you type Dimitris.I feel the miles between us but then not so. I also love the way all your peeps came to say so too. We all know you are a cool, kind, thoughtful person that makes this board a better place to be. Thank goodness for you being you :D
  • pandora wrote:
    And I love the way you type Dimitris.I feel the miles between us but then not so. I also love the way all your peeps came to say so too. We all know you are a cool, kind, thoughtful person that makes this board a better place to be. Thank goodness for you being you :D
    I love you Mother. Thank you for all the blessings you give to your children. Thank you for allowing us free choice. I love that if we listen closely enough all the answers are in voice of nature.
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • love u dad and mom,u bring my sis in life..the best gift ever!!!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    i love a sunburnt country,
    a land of sweeping plains,
    of ragged mountain ranges,
    of drought and flooding rains,
    i love her far horizons,
    i love her jewel sea,
    her beauty and her terror -
    the wide brown land for me...

an opal-hearted country,
    a wilful, lavish land -
    all you who have not loved her,
    you will not understand -
    though earth holds many splendours,
    wherever I may die,
    i know to what brown country
    my homing thoughts will fly.

-Dorothea MacKellar

It's an aussie thing.....it always gives me tingles down my spine, theat also the song by Peter Allan, I Still call Australia Home esp when it is sung the Aust Childrens Choir...the Qantas ads.

I've been to cities that never close down,
    from New York to Rio and old London town,
    but no matter how far or how wide I roam,
    I still call Australia home.

I'm always travelIing, I love being free,
    and so I keep leaving the sun and the sea,
    but my heart lies waiting over the foam,

All the sons and daughters spinning 'round the world,
    away from their family and friends,
    but as the world gets older and colder,
    it's good to know where your journey ends.
    Someday we'll all be together once more,
    when all of the ships come back to the shore,
    Ill realise something I've always known,

but no matter how far or wide I roam,
    I still call Australia I still call Australia, I still call Australia home.
    but no matter how far or wide I roam,
    I still call Australia I still call Australia, I still call Australia home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcqwpkcWT2U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkP9Ivkr ... re=related
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Who I Love and why......

My 4yo son. I love you with all my heart. I would move mountains for you. You were a little surprise that kicked my ass into gear, and gave me the courage to go and never go back. You make me laugh, you make me cry. You have brought out strengths in me I never thought possible. You have made me a better person. Since your birth I have achieved more than I ever did in the 26 years prior to your entering this wonderful world. I love that you are sleeping beside me and giggling :lol: while you sleep... I'd love to know what you are dreaming about! I love you Kailen.

My best and oldest friend Clare..... I love because you are always there. You always have been since I was 17. You were there when we had fun, you were there when times were tough and you were ALWAYS there even when I let someone else have control of my life and not have contact with you. You always waited and you knew that I would eventually make my way back, you always had faith in me even when you didn't know if I was dead or alive. You were always there and you still are, I don't deserve you, but for some reason you never gave up hope and it is your undying support, love,friendship and spare bed, that pulled me through and helped make me the person I am today. I can never thank you enough, and I probably never have told you how much you mean to me. You are the best friend and more that anyone could ever possibly wish to have.

And now I am crying. :oops:
    I'm LOVING the snow falling right now 16-18 inches.

Peace

• LOVE U NIKO!!!!U ROCK MY FRIEND... :D
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    edited March 2010
    I have known the most wonderful fish that ever lived. Yep fish, I am an adult women who is fortunate enough to have loved a pinstripe pufferfish for 12+ years. He's a special fish, I knew that the moment we laid eyes on each other at the aquarium store. The clerk tried to talk me out of getting him but it was love at first sight- mutual love at first sight. He was just 2 inches long then- just a little bitty guy who would grow to almost 10 inches.
    His name is Puffy, not real original I know. I tired calling him Mr.Limpet, the older folks here may remember him, the movie, and also Mick after Mick Jagger, whom Puffy surely resembles, but it just always came back to Puffy which he seems to like.
    He has the most beautiful blue green marbled eyes so large they take up most of his face and 2 buck teeth that make him so endearing. When we first met he moved slowly across that tank with those eyes on me something he would do daily over the next decade. He's a kind fish, never a bully, good natured and sweet.
    In the early morning hours he likes to do his puffer thing and puff up. Its kind of a scary thing for me to see cause he always looks like he's gonna burst. Isn't nature wonderful? Weirdly wonderful.
    2009 was a humbling year for me with a new appreciation for the littlest of tasks- like walking the stairs. My tank is upstairs in our sitting room and for 3 months I could not get up to see Puffy. Husband tried to care for the tank but he was doing absolutely everything here and working and helping me too so my tank suffered. First Foxy passed, my foxface, Puffys best friend.
    I knew Puffy was an old fish and was hoping he would be ok. I climbed the stairs Mothers Day 09 to find my Puffy laying on the sand. He saw me enter the room and swam slowly up to greet me. I put my hand on the tank glass as I had done countless times as he swam to "touch" me.
    Puffy then took to the sand where he would not get up again. Within a few days he was gone. I believe he was waiting to see me again before letting go. Perhaps I am delusional or perhaps I know that I loved my Puffy and he knew that too.Aquar2.jpg
    Post edited by pandora on