TEN CLUB "GOT SOME" SALE!!!!

12345679»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Just got my order has been processed email. Says that international orders could take up to 4-8 weeks!!!! :cry:

Same here. Got the email yesterday. Hopefully the package will be in before Christmas time. :|
  • Thanks 10C got my entire order in one lot yesterday. It was like Xmas looking at all the t-shirts and other items. The only thing is we're missing the stickers we ordered - doubt if they'll ship separately since the book and skate deck all came in the same box. Anyone else??
    dont take the processed email yet..and after we have this 4-8 week waiting..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LaddieLaddie Posts: 311
    Got the yellow Tampa shirt for the wife, the blue kids kids jam shirt for the son, and just a sticker for myself. I already have more than a few shirts...

Thanks 10c!
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    anyone else order the Binaural head sticker? descrip says "GO BLUE" - i figured this would mean it was going to be a new, different colored one - but the one i received is the regular colors.

anyone get a blue one?
  • SJPJSJPJ Posts: 112
    Does anyone else find it odd that they are selling a St. Christopher key chain? The item is apparently out of stock too. I don't find the item odd, just the fact that THEY are selling it, I find very peculiar. Anyone else?
  • Ordered the 10 Club hoodie (saw a few people wearing it in Philly and really liked it). Should be here tomorrow or Monday. Thought I was done but moments ago I took the plunge on the PJ vs Ames Bros. book. I have never been a poster collector simply because I would never bother to get them framed or anything and I wouldn't want to just tack them up. I think this book is very cool for poster buyers and those of us that aren't so we can have a condensed version. In fact, I would be open to buying a small print (book size) of shows I go to...hmmm. Maybe a book after each year with the previous year's posters? Sounds like an idea for the "What would you buy" thread.
    "I'd like to thank all you mother fuckers. All you mother fuckers..." EV-10/03/05
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    nice....didn't check when the sale ended before I started adding to my cart... was still shopping when I noticed that the 50% off and 20% off links on the sidebar were suddenly gone. clicked on my cart and sure enough...'unknown coupon'. They were all over that deadline. argh...sucks.
    looks like they moved a lot of product tho.
  • this is great but..... i want the water bottle!!!!!!!!!!!! everytime i try to buy its outta stock, now on sale and outta stock!!!!!!!!!!!arg
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    SJPJ wrote:
    Does anyone else find it odd that they are selling a St. Christopher key chain? The item is apparently out of stock too. I don't find the item odd, just the fact that THEY are selling it, I find very peculiar. Anyone else?

Patron saint of travelling and surfing? Nahhh...just means they know people travel from everywhere to see them, and now pretty much everyone in PJ surfs ..... It's not like it's being sold as a "religious" item...
    be philanthropic
  • this gonna be too late to arrive.. 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Paul-JamPaul-Jam Posts: 136
    Got a nice, heavy box in the mail today!!! The hoodie is amazing, the shirts fit great and the stickers are ALOT bigger than I expected!! Xmas came early to California! :D
    2006  July-6               Las Vegas
    2006  July-18             San Francisco 3
    2009  October-6         Los Angeles 3
    2013  November-21   San Diego
    2013  November-26   Oakland
    2014  October-22       Denver
    2016  August-5           Fenway 1
    2016  August-7           Fenway 2
    2016  November-11    Temple of The Dog- San Francisco 1
    2018  August-18         Wrigley 1
    2018  August-20         Wrigley 2
    2018  September-4     Boston 2
    2022  May-18              Sacramento...fuck covid
  • What shipping method does the 10club use here in the states? My order was processed on 11/11 and I have yet to receive it.

I have a PO Box and I know some services like UPS and FedEx don't ship there.

Is 2 weeks a normal wait time after the order was processed?

Help......
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • got my mail.. :D
  • Received my in Maine yesterday. Pretty quick turnaround.
  • demetrios wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Just got my order has been processed email. Says that international orders could take up to 4-8 weeks!!!! :cry:

Same here. Got the email yesterday. Hopefully the package will be in before Christmas time. :|

It always says "up to 4-8 weeks" in the email.
    With all that PJ stuff I ordered (little for myself and a lot for some friends) I´m getting a bit confused with all the "order received" and "order processed" emails...
    BUT (if I´m getting it right) the shirt I ordered on November 10th was "processed" on 11th and arrived here in Germany today, November 25th. My Backspacer CD took about 2 weeks,too.
    So I´m confident that my other stuff from the 10C sale will arrive before Christmas (I received the "processed" email yesterday).

Won´t help my friend, who wanted 2 tshirts from that sale. He´s on travels now and won´t be back before next February ;) So I´ve got a nice "welcome back" gift for him.
  • Dan CDan C Posts: 206
    Got mine in OZ!!! Thanks 10C!!!!
    PJ Sydney 1998-03-09, 2003-02-11, 2003-02-14, 2006-11-07, 2006-11-08, 2006-11-18, 2009-11-22, 2014-01-26
    EV Sydney 2011-03-18, 2011-03-19, 2014-02-11, 2014-02-13
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    apparently mine just showed up in sydney :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • got only one package from three i was waiting.. :roll:
    this 40$ shipping cost poster book must be coming on foot... :lol:
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Freckles wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

It always says "up to 4-8 weeks" in the email.
    With all that PJ stuff I ordered (little for myself and a lot for some friends) I´m getting a bit confused with all the "order received" and "order processed" emails...
    BUT (if I´m getting it right) the shirt I ordered on November 10th was "processed" on 11th and arrived here in Germany today, November 25th. My Backspacer CD took about 2 weeks,too.
    So I´m confident that my other stuff from the 10C sale will arrive before Christmas (I received the "processed" email yesterday).

Won´t help my friend, who wanted 2 tshirts from that sale. He´s on travels now and won´t be back before next February ;) So I´ve got a nice "welcome back" gift for him.

Well it finally arrived on 30/12/09 - took 5 weeks so that wasn't too bad, considering I am at the bottom of the world ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Dam i wanted that black n white rehershal poster, forgot to get it :evil: :evil:
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Dam i wanted that black n white rehershal poster, forgot to get it :evil: :evil:
    now i cant,but ill look tomorrow if i have an extra... :D