TEN CLUB "GOT SOME" SALE!!!!

Comments

• Dark Star wrote:
    Did I mess this up. My cart still has the item I bought at the price before the 20% discount. Anyone know if that is normal? I put in the code....
    maybe u update the cart
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Dark Star wrote:
    Did I mess this up. My purchased item list still shows the item I bought at the price before the 20% discount. Anyone know if that is normal? I put in the code....
    maybe u update the cart

I just bought one item (backspacer hoodie) and didnt do anything screwy. I put the code in lowercase letters but that shouldn't matter. Hey D, do you know who I need to contact to get it fixed. Should I PM santos or email tenclub? thanks man.
  • Dark Star wrote:
    Dark Star wrote:
    Did I mess this up. My purchased item list still shows the item I bought at the price before the 20% discount. Anyone know if that is normal? I put in the code....
    maybe u update the cart

I just bought one item (backspacer hoodie) and didnt do anything screwy. I put the code in lowercase letters but that shouldn't matter. Hey D, do you know who I need to contact to get it fixed. Should I PM santos or email tenclub? thanks man.
    yep contact Santos,,he fix the things quickly....send a mail,or if u are on States call them
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->
    P: (800) 724-8038
    Hours of Operation: 9am-5pm Pacif
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sweet, thanks for the info D! :thumbup:
  • Any word on those keychains?
  • Dark Star wrote:
    Sweet, thanks for the info D! :thumbup:

I had the same problem when I tried to enter the code using internet explorer. I tried every combo including copying it directly from the email and it still wouldn't recocnize it. So I signed off and reentered everything in Firefox and it went through fine. Ten was closed when I placed my order on the first evening and I didn't know what else to do. I'm not sure that's what is wrong, but it did work for me. Hope that helps until slh or someone from 10C can explain how to get it to work for you. :D
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    Did a little shopping yesterday. Will these come in before Christmas time?
    hmm ...
  • Paul-JamPaul-Jam Posts: 136
    Did a little family PJ shopping last night. Got a some clothes and stickers for myself, mommy and the kid (a family that loves pearl jam together stays together, :D ). 10c is making some serious money off this sale, I dropped a hundy and I have seen all the other orders and none are under a hundy! Now comes the waiting part, anyone know how long it generally takes for the fun to arrive? Enjoy all your new PJ stuff everyone!!!!
    2006  July-6               Las Vegas
    2006  July-18             San Francisco 3
    2009  October-6         Los Angeles 3
    2013  November-21   San Diego
    2013  November-26   Oakland
    2014  October-22       Denver
    2016  August-5           Fenway 1
    2016  August-7           Fenway 2
    2016  November-11    Temple of The Dog- San Francisco 1
    2018  August-18         Wrigley 1
    2018  August-20         Wrigley 2
    2018  September-4     Boston 2
    2022  May-18              Sacramento...fuck covid
  • nimsu8nimsu8 Posts: 321
    damn.. the 2 shirts I wanted are out of stock. serves me right for not buying them yesterday
    Buffalo - 1996; Montreal, Hartford - 1998; San Antonio - 2003; Milwaukee - 2006; Berkeley II - 2008; MSG I - 2008

MSG I pics: http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll22/nimsu8/MSG 1/
  • Paul-JamPaul-Jam Posts: 136
    nimsu8 wrote:
    damn.. the 2 shirts I wanted are out of stock. serves me right for not buying them yesterday
    I had the same thing when I ordered. 3 shirts I wanted were gone! Oh well, at least I can save that money and wait for the new stuff to appear in the store..hopefully soon.
    2006  July-6               Las Vegas
    2006  July-18             San Francisco 3
    2009  October-6         Los Angeles 3
    2013  November-21   San Diego
    2013  November-26   Oakland
    2014  October-22       Denver
    2016  August-5           Fenway 1
    2016  August-7           Fenway 2
    2016  November-11    Temple of The Dog- San Francisco 1
    2018  August-18         Wrigley 1
    2018  August-20         Wrigley 2
    2018  September-4     Boston 2
    2022  May-18              Sacramento...fuck covid
  • slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    just some feedback....I dont know that I have ever worn a hooded sweatshirt with pockets as small as those on the 10c sweatshirt....not sure if this was by choice or not but it's weak IMO. Maybe its just me but I like my sweatshirts to be a little oversized and big pockets to keep shit in or keep my hands warm are a big plus (if its functional I can wear it more often). This hoody has small pockets and is a tad undersized IMO. Not sure why they opted to go with "independent trading company".

Positive feedback too though....thanks for offering it in a 3XL size. I am 6'6" and this is actually long enough for me to wear unlike most fan gear.

For anyone else curious about sizing, I am normally a 2XLT (thats 2xl-TALL). This 3xl feels like a typical 2xl in overall girth. Sleeves arent super long but they are just long enough for me which means they should be long enough for anyone.
  • long red wrote:
    DAMN. Those key chains are gone already?

That's what I said. Fuckin sucks! I sure as hell hope they stock up on those quick. I don't care about paying the full price for those.
  • For anyone who has a 2008 Stickman Hoodie, how do they fit? Do they run small like some things on here I see people talking about. I got a XXL, just to be safe and I'm average size. Any help is appreciated.
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club.
  • For anyone who has a 2008 Stickman Hoodie, how do they fit? Do they run small like some things on here I see people talking about. I got a XXL, just to be safe and I'm average size. Any help is appreciated.
    xxl is a normal xxl..
  • I hope the Showbox DVD is back in stock before the sale is over, I have wanted to pick it up for a while now. But all the recent shows in Philly had me broke. Hey Santos, can you give us a little insight???
    xxl is a normal xxl..

Thanks my friend. See you on here a lot. Hope all is well!!! :D
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club.
  • I ordered the medium 10c hoodie because the small was out of stock, hope its the same size as my Down hoodie. :?
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • sis gonna love the tiger+ forest shirts.her Christmas gifts is.:Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been received
    8-)
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Just got the last Built to Last t-shirt, looks like a lot of items are sold out now...clothing wise anyways..
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • I was debating the green devil hoodie for a while. It being 50% off gave me the push to buy it. It was fate. :lol:
  • YAY!! I "Got Some"! 2 Tees, a onesie and tote - $51 !! Thankfully payday was yesterday! ;):D:D:D
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    3 tees. One for me, 2 for the kids! Great deal.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • 2 Astro-Kids shirts for the kids from Santa God. Great deal at $5 a pop.
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    I GOT SOME and my family members that like PJ with GIT SOME too for Christmas.

great deals on authentic PJ stuff!! :mrgreen:
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Hoping the Built to Last hoodie comes up sometime down the road..was sold out at Chicago II when i walked in..
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • I wait one day and the only 10 club hoodies left are XXXL, dammit.
    :evil:
    xxl is a normal xxl..

Thanks my friend. See you on here a lot. Hope all is well!!! :D
    :D
  • YAY!! for this sale! I haven't had a new PJ shirt in a while. I got a shirt and a poster for 20 bucks!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!! :D
    ~FEEL THE FLOW~
  • Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been received ..someone stop me... :mrgreen:
  • i caved and went for the istanbul '96 shirt and a bunch of stickers. i bet i'm the only asshole who owns EVERY pj/ames tee available.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status