TEN CLUB "GOT SOME" SALE!!!!

Comments

• uskidsknow wrote:
    how long to orders normally take? I ordered a hoodie last week and am eagerly awaiting it!

usually they shipped in 2 days or so... but with this one I'm starting to worry :roll: , place the order on the 12th and I have not received the "order processed e-mail" only the "order received" and the bank transaction still pending :eh:

I emailed 10c to see whats going on... I checked the items I ordered and some of them are Out of Stock now... so I am starting to panic... :shifty:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Paul-JamPaul-Jam Posts: 136
    i wouldn't panic. If it was available when you ordered then it should have locked you in on that item.....HOPEFULLY!!!
    2006  July-6               Las Vegas
    2006  July-18             San Francisco 3
    2009  October-6         Los Angeles 3
    2013  November-21   San Diego
    2013  November-26   Oakland
    2014  October-22       Denver
    2016  August-5           Fenway 1
    2016  August-7           Fenway 2
    2016  November-11    Temple of The Dog- San Francisco 1
    2018  August-18         Wrigley 1
    2018  August-20         Wrigley 2
    2018  September-4     Boston 2
    2022  May-18              Sacramento...fuck covid
  • I just got my order processed email- I'm thinking they got a ton of orders with the sale/holiday combo
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    it's slim pickins in the store now, damn!!
  • mcthudmcthud Posts: 366
    uskidsknow wrote:
    how long to orders normally take? I ordered a hoodie last week and am eagerly awaiting it!

Just got my "order processed" e-mail and I placed it the first day the sale was available.
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Decided to pony up and get the Ames bros book too. Couldn't pass up the hardcover for $25.

Less of a sting since I seperated it from the T-shirt order.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • not shipping confirm yet..but we will wait.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i'm not sweating the no shipping confirm. they have a shitload of orders to deal with.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • just got my order processed e-mail today...placed my order last Thursday
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    oh oh..I couldn't resist... It's almost a week on sale now and I tried verrrrry harrrrd not to, but I JUST ordered "some" things :? :lol: (plus two more boots)
    But more than $ 35 less :o thats worth everything, even the $ 26 for shipping to Germany! And of course worth the wait ;)
  • 71step28 wrote:
    oh oh..I couldn't resist... It's almost a week on sale now and I tried verrrrry harrrrd not to, but I JUST ordered "some" things :? :lol: (plus two more boots)
    But more than $ 35 less :o thats worth everything, even the $ 26 for shipping to Germany! And of course worth the wait ;)
    u have the best pj shirts ever... ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    not only the best PJ shirts
    at least one of the best PJ friends!!
    Oh yeah! Got the 'processed' e-mail today!!! 5-8 business days till the goodies arrive!
  • I ordered on the 13th, I still haven't received a "order processed" email. I'm sure they're backed up so I'll just give some more time. "The waiting drove me mad...."
  • 71step28 wrote:
    how can i say no to a beautiful and kind Lady.. :D indeed..u are so right..
  • Damned ,thes Tees are too long and not wide enough! ARGHHH :x I need 21x27 inches shirt or it will look like a dress on me :(
    No matter how cold the winter ,there´s a springtime ahead...

• ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    hey santos - any chance we'll get any more key chains in the Goods section anytime soon?
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Guten Tag!! :mrgreen: (See, those 3 years of German class back in High School paid off!)
  • Ordered me the green devil head hoodie.
    Any UK resident know how long it take for clothing items to arrive? A lot of band sites will say 3-4 weeks and such crap, but it's usually much shorter a time.
    Help?
    71step28 wrote:
    Guten Tag!! :mrgreen: (See, those 3 years of German class back in High School paid off!)

Naaah, I hope there's more left than this :lol:
    But it's allways funny to read german words/sentences here - in an english board rarely enough :)
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Got my "Got Some" shit today and my, oh my...great stuff. The 10 club hoodie ROCKS. Wearing it already. Thanks Santos!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Washed wrote:
    Got my "Got Some" shit today and my, oh my...great stuff. The 10 club hoodie ROCKS. Wearing it already. Thanks Santos!

That was quick!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Just got my order has been processed email. Says that international orders could take up to 4-8 weeks!!!! :cry:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Just got my order has been processed email. Says that international orders could take up to 4-8 weeks!!!! :cry:

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Well...I bought the hoodie, one of the T's and the Single Video Theory and can promise it will be worth the wait. I ordered the day the sale was announced, so 10C is doing a good job of getting stuff out.

I'm still desperately hoping they sell some of those sweet EV wallets...maybe this sale will make room for those suckers. :D
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • fastest 10c shipping yet. can't wait to start sportin all the organic t's.
  • I ordered within an hour of the start of the sale and I got my stuff today in Portland, OR. Never got a shipping e-mail, so it was a nice surprise!
  • Washed wrote:
    the best they ever made!!i love it..
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Hey! I got my "Order Processed" email today. I know it will take 4-8 weeks to receive my PJ stuff but it's no problem for me. I'm just a little puzzled because it says that they're sent by DHL. Is there any possibility that I'll have problems with that? I mean, will they ask me to pay any more fees or something? Please, if anyone from Greece is aware of that, let me know. :roll:
    I am mine!
  • 175XXX175XXX Posts: 81
    Elzar wrote:
    hey santos - any chance we'll get any more key chains in the Goods section anytime soon?

Me too, me too! I need (OK, I don't NEED, but I would like to have) a key chain too. Anyone got an extra?
    West Palm Beach 8/9/00 - West Palm Beach 8/10/00 - Tampa 8/12/00 - Tampa 4/13/03 - Cleveland 5/20/06 - George 7/22/06 - Chicago 8/5/07 - West Palm Beach 6/11/08 - Tampa 6/12/08 - EV Atlanta 6/23/09 - EV Clearwater 12/3/12 - EV Clearwater 12/4/12
  • Thanks 10C got my entire order in one lot yesterday. It was like Xmas looking at all the t-shirts and other items. The only thing is we're missing the stickers we ordered - doubt if they'll ship separately since the book and skate deck all came in the same box. Anyone else??
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.