TEN CLUB "GOT SOME" SALE!!!!

Comments

• i dont know who of you got it,,but this is the perfect hoodie!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 1154506885
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I've been kicking myself for not getting the Avocado shirts in SF during the 3 night stand and they snuck em in. I was able to snag 2 for my girlfriend in men's small. Bummed out I didn't check sooner.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all

You have every PJ t-shirts? :o amazing!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    i dont know who of you got it,,but this is the perfect hoodie!!!!!!!!

Dimitris, loved that photo album, man you are a serious addict...love it!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • OceanStone wrote:

im a small collector.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    OceanStone wrote:

im a small collector.. :D

I think an intervention may be in need :lol::lol::lol:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • dottles wrote:

Dimitris, loved that photo album, man you are a serious addict...love it!
    thank you..and this isnt from "got some" sales.. :lol:
    Dimitris, you'll reach the photo album picture limit on Facebook with your 'Got Some' purchases!! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • tinkerbell wrote:
    I think an intervention may be in need :lol::lol::lol:
    ill wear a lady gaga shirt for found all the pj shirts.. ;)
  • dottles wrote:
    Dimitris, you'll reach the photo album picture limit on Facebook with your 'Got Some' purchases!! :D
    i didnt buy any for me..only for gifts...o grab this book with poster i didnt had.. :D

I love mine. Wear it constantly. :D

I love mine. Wear it constantly. :D
    :D indeed.its awesome!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    i bet i'm the only asshole who owns EVERY pj/ames tee available.

nah!
  • Bissy77Bissy77 Posts: 447
    So if the "Buy" button is gone, does that mean they are out of stock?
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
  • Bissy77 wrote:
    yes,im afraid so..what u looking for?
  • is there anyway for the club to combine orders? i missed a few items on thursday, and i made another order. was hoping they can make things easier (and cheaper) for me.....
  • ewokpelts wrote:
    is there anyway for the club to combine orders? i missed a few items on thursday, and i made another order. was hoping they can make things easier (and cheaper) for me.....
    contact 10c..i dont know if they do that
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Damn it. I got none... money I mean :lol:
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Yielded wrote:
    Damn it. I got none... money I mean :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Bissy77Bissy77 Posts: 447
    Bissy77 wrote:

I was hoping to get the Green Hoodie and Bandwagen T....I read the email wrong and thought the sale started today...but it really read it starts today for non-members...
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
  • Bissy77 wrote:
    Bissy77 wrote:

I was hoping to get the Green Hoodie and Bandwagen T....I read the email wrong and thought the sale started today...but it really read it starts today for non-members...
    green hoodie is only women xl and xxl up..if u are like a size medium to large man..will fit u..
    and the sales wasnt for nonmembers?didnt notice that..
    I'm kind of hoping the sale will lead to new merchandise in December, possibly left overs from the Euro/US tour.
    Posters is what I'm really hoping for :lol::lol: well I can dream!
  • dottles wrote:
    I'm kind of hoping the sale will lead to new merchandise in December, possibly left overs from the Euro/US tour.
    lol..the berlin shirt the one i miss from all euro tour,got other shirts and all posters,,and Berlin t-shirt i forget..dont ask me why.. :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    lol..the berlin shirt the one i miss from all euro tour,got other shirts and all posters,,and Berlin t-shirt i forget..dont ask me why.. :lol::lol:

How very unlike you Dimitris, forgetting to buy PJ merchandise ;)
    I think you're the international archive of PJ goods! Surely it requires some protected status, in the UK a few libraries get a copy of every book printed to maintain an archive. Maybe you should recieve 1 of every piece of merchandise :lol::D;)
  • dottles wrote:
    I think you're the international archive of PJ goods! Surely it requires some protected status, in the UK a few libraries get a copy of every book printed to maintain an archive. Maybe you should recieve 1 of every piece of merchandise :lol::D;)
    shit i m that old???..im a library now???i really have to buy a cream that put away some years.. :lol:
  • ragejoeragejoe Posts: 1,418
    Props to 10 club i cant remember them ever doing this before...

I got the LBC shirt and 1 other one i cant remember... i can be proud and embarrassed to say at the same time that i already had alot of that stuff! haha
    1998 Tour- Hartford 9/13
    2000 Tour- Saratoga 8/27 Boston 8/29, 8/30
    2003 Tour- Albany 4/29 Boston 7/2,7/3,7/11 Philadelphia 7/5,7/6 MSG 7/8,7/9
    2004 Tour-
    Boston 9/28,9/29
    2006 Tour-
    Albany 5/12 Hartford 5/13 Boston 5/24,5/25
    2008 Tour-
    MSG 6/24,6/25 Hartford 6/27 Boston 6/28,6/30 Eddie- Boston 8/1
    2009 Tour-
    Eddie- Albany 6/9 Philly Spectrum- 10/30, 10/31
    2010 Tour-
    Hartford 5/15 MSG 5/20,5/21
    2011 Tour-
    Eddie- Hartford 6/18
    2013 Tour- Worcester,MA 10/15,10/16 Hartford 10/25
    2016 Tour- MSG 5/1,5/2 FENWAY 8/5,8/7
    2018 Tour- Fenway 9/2, 9/4 (My 40th show)!
  • ragejoe wrote:
    i can be proud and embarrassed to say at the same time that i already had alot of that stuff! haha
    :D;)
    dottles wrote:
    shit i m that old???..im a library now???i really have to buy a cream that put away some years.. :lol:

:lol: maybe not a library, maybe keeper of official PJ merchandise...hey it means they send ypu one of everything made. It would save you a fortune!
    (and creams don't work, believe I've tried them :lol: )
  • dottles wrote:
    (and creams don't work, believe I've tried them :lol: )
    dont look like the creams didnt work ;)
  • how long to orders normally take? I ordered a hoodie last week and am eagerly awaiting it!
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival