TEN CLUB "GOT SOME" SALE!!!!

Comments

• Even though Greece if far, but with value of $1.00 sticker add $11.00 shipping charge still consider too much for me. I sure hope 10C can take care of this.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited November 2009
    OceanStone wrote:
    Even though Greece if far, but with value of $1.00 sticker add $11.00 shipping charge still consider too much for me. I sure hope 10C can take care of this.
    Already fixed.thank u Santos..1 sticker is 1 $ shipping..2sticker. is 2 $..better now.. :D
    maybe "The Fixer" was a dedication for Santos!!!!! :D
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Wow that's fast fixing. Santos is the man :D
  • nippleholicnippleholic Posts: 1,084
    anyone manage to get the Showbox DVD?
    says temporarily out of stock for me...
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)
    2024: Vancouver (x2), Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas (x2), Los Angeles (x2), Dublin, Manchester, London, Berlin (x2), Barcelona (x2)

• Hi Santos.
    When I want to order the 'PJ vs. Ames Book (from Germany), it shows 40$ shipping costs for the normal price of $50.
    When I try to order the book for the discount price of $25, it still shows $40 for shipping.
    Since the shipping is based on the items price, shouldn't the shipping cost be reduced automatically?
    Thanks!
  • mr.igby wrote:
    Hi Santos.
    When I want to order the 'PJ vs. Ames Book (from Germany), it shows 40$ shipping costs for the normal price of $50.
    When I try to order the book for the discount price of $25, it still shows $40 for shipping.
    Since the shipping is based on the items price, shouldn't the shipping cost be reduced automatically?
    Thanks!
    he already answer that,,the shipping cost will be the same ..no matter what sales u get..the shipping is normal to not change..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • shipping costs are based on original item value.
    slh
  • mr.igby wrote:
    Hi Santos.
    Thanks!
    he already answer that,,the shipping cost will be the same ..no matter what sales u get..the shipping is normal to not change..

Yes the shipping is based on the original value of the item not the sale price is how I read it. Hope that helps.

Hey Dimitri, what is Santa Claus bringing you from the store sale :lol: . I ordered my son quite a few things since they were a great price. He will love the HZ skate deck and Ames books especially. He also got at least 5 or 6 t-shirts and bunches of Sweet Lew and Monkeywrench stickers. The rest was for me. :D
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• I have a xl bandwagon T that is a firm fit, will a xxl shrink enough?
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Yay just bought my 1st PJ tee!! I just hope it gets here before the concert on the 27th!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Yay just bought my 1st PJ tee!! I just hope it gets here before the concert on the 27th!
    No chance, but good luck!
  • mr.igby wrote:
    Hi Santos.
    Thanks!

Yes the shipping is based on the original value of the item not the sale price is how I read it. Hope that helps.

Hey Dimitri, what is Santa Claus bringing you from the store sale :lol: . I ordered my son quite a few things since they were a great price. He will love the HZ skate deck and Ames books especially. He also got at least 5 or 6 t-shirts and bunches of Sweet Lew and Monkeywrench stickers. The rest was for me. :D
    nothing yet,couse i have all the shirts ,the hat the hoodies,the stickers,the cd-dvd the water bootles, keychain
    im making a list of people i wanna buy gifts for Christmas and ill deside how many of will get pj stuff..i want this book,,and need 2 actually,,but the shipping for 2 is 80$ so maybe take one that is 40$.ill see.cant imagine how happy is your sun now!! :D
  • PJTEXASPJTEXAS Posts: 222
    Anyone interested in selling their 'The 10 Club" fitted hat? I am looking for the L/XL size. I'd be willing to trade as well. email mail me at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mario@giventocast.net">mario@giventocast.net</a><!-- e --> or PM me here. Thanks
    "Love ain't love until you give it up." - Amongst The Waves
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :( wanted a S 10c hoodie but it's sold out ... oh well ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • I'm getting ready to use my credit card... :D
    but I got the feeling that there is going to be a lot of NEW merchandise soon .. so I'll be carefull :lol:
    a lot things are out of stock now... :o
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Thanks 10C...Thanks Santos......not 1, but 2 orders placed........ :D:D:D:D
    11/30/93 7/11/98 10/22/00 4/28/03 6/6/03 9/30/05 7/6/06 6/19/08 6/20/08 10/9/09 10/27/09 10/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 5/4/10 5/17/10 5/18/10 6/22/10 6/23/10 6/25/10 10/23/10 10/24/10 9/3/11 9/4/11 9/21/11 9/23/11 9/25/11 6/20/12 6/21/12 9/30/12 7/19/13 10/21/13 10/22/13 10/30/13 11/19/13 11/21/13 11/29/13 11/30/13 12/2/13 12/4/13 12/6/13 6/16/14 6/17/14 6/22/14 6/25/14 6/26/14
    EV Solo: SAN 08 EWR 08 STL 11 LAS 12
    Who Rock Honors 08
    Bridge School 10 14
    FTM 12
    Holier than thou....how?
    Surrendered...Executed any how........
  • so depressed.

i had a copy of showbox in my cart yesterday when i realized i didn't have the funds. got paid today and went to buy and they are gone.

ohhhhh well.
    :|
  • Same here, forgot to order Shoebox dvd last night. It's temporarily out of stock by the time I tried to order today.
    Dear Santos, any chance more Shoebox DVDs ? pretty please!
  • Sweet! Bought a couple of stickers and the ladies' tiger tee I've had my eye on.
    I'll wait for an angel, but won't hold my breath
  • Thanks 10C...just gotta alot of Xmas presents for a GREAT price! Nice. :D
    Be Kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle
  • Did I mess this up. My cart still has the item I bought at the price before the 20% discount. Anyone know if that is normal? I put in the code....
  • DAMN. Those key chains are gone already?
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • what shipping method does 10C normally use here in the states? Will they send me a tracking number?
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • Are the t-shirts heavy cotton or the lighter softer terry style?
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I didn't want the key chain before. But now that it's sold out, I want it.

What is wrong with me?
  • Everything I've tried to buy is sold out :(
  • 2 hoodies ordered.

2 T-shirts ordered.

Ohhhh yeah.... 8-)

(It would have been more but most things are out of stock now :( )
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    Enkidu wrote:

What is wrong with me?

Same with me... ;)
  • NoLogo wrote:
    Enkidu wrote:

What is wrong with me?

Same with me... ;)
    thank god i grab..one from Rotterdam......and 2 from 10c 8-):mrgreen:
  • Yes the shipping is based on the original value of the item not the sale price is how I read it. Hope that helps.

nothing yet,couse i have all the shirts ,the hat the hoodies,the stickers,the cd-dvd the water bootles, keychain
    im making a list of people i wanna buy gifts for Christmas and ill deside how many of will get pj stuff..i want this book,,and need 2 actually,,but the shipping for 2 is 80$ so maybe take one that is 40$.ill see.cant imagine how happy is your sun now!! :D
    Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been received :mrgreen:

i know im a PJ Freak,,,eeemmm. PJ Fan :ugeek: