2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    jazzbo26 said:

A friend picked this up for me at the Austin Record show two weekends ago.
    Pristine condition, LPs look unplayed.
    Was half off on Sunday, 
    Paid $185
    nice
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    dankind said:

where'd you RSD?
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I barely did. I pulled off I-84 on the way home from the in-laws’ place and bought Unplugged from a little record store in a strip mall next to Rein’s Deli in Vernon, Conn. Also, got some half sours from Rein’s. Because you gotta. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,687
    I have a lot of Larry Coryell LP's (17 to day) and when this one showed up I thought, "How on earth did I go so long without this one?"  Marvelous!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703
    Arriving today...

Audioslave S/T and Out Of Exile.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    A couple of cool finds today for $4 each.  Haven't listened to either yet but the Nils is worth it just for the cover alone and the Best of Spirit will bring back old memories!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    received Self Pollution Radio today....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    mickeyrat said:
    On record? Decent boot?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    On record? Decent boot?
    yes to vinyl, idk know about quality yet.

180 gram clear....

• Options
    dankind said:
    I barely did. I pulled off I-84 on the way home from the in-laws’ place and bought Unplugged from a little record store in a strip mall next to Rein’s Deli in Vernon, Conn. Also, got some half sours from Rein’s. Because you gotta. 
    hows that Unplugged sounding?
  • Options
    Waiting to complete the order, but I am getting the RSD Robert Plant Fate Of Nations

• Options

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    ikiT said:
    dankind said:
    hows that Unplugged sounding?
    Sounds good. Finally got a chance to listen last week.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
    HOWL.

• Options
    AIC  Unplugged and a combo of Sap/Jar Of Flies

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    mickeyrat said:
    Both great pressings.  Hopefully your jar is MOV.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Both great pressings.  Hopefully your jar is MOV.
      music on vinyl? yes it is. they both are.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    TMR's latest, Aretha Franklin and QOTSA from Vinyl me please.

Also just purchased QOTSA self titled.  Can't wait to listen to this one as the song Mexicola is a song that is in my head...
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,031
    The Aretha Franklin album is awesome, mono pressing.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596

Also just purchased QOTSA self titled.  Can't wait to listen to this one as the song Mexicola is a song that is in my head...
    S/T Queens is the shit! Probably my favorite of theirs.  Have a OG Red SFTD but still tempted to get that new press. How does it sound?
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Had a vinylmeplease exclusive in my cart and it sold out on me.  
    Jay Som - Anak Ko
  • Options
    Three really fine albums this week- one that I had somehow previously overlooked (Traffic Low Spark...) and two newer titles:

• Options

S/T Queens is the shit! Probably my favorite of theirs.  Have a OG Red SFTD but still tempted to get that new press. How does it sound?
    The VMP cut is great.  I like it.  Not sure how much different it is from the OG as I never did buy that one.

Looking forward to listening to the S/T very loud, lol.

ISO Dillenger's Y2K and Samhain's Unholy Passion if anyone has these let me know.
  • Options
    The Replacements - Dead Mans Pop
    Billie Eilish - Live at Third Man 

• Options

Is that LOTM Eilish the variant or did they mass produce it?
  • Options
    Ordered and anxiously awaiting from Newbury:
    PJ - Orpheum Theatre
    Jeff Buckley - Grace (Exclusive LP)
    Pixies - Doolittle (Splatter Exclusive)
    PIL - First Issue Exclusive
    Soundgarden - Ultramega OK Exclusive. 

Also - Pearl Jam Ten Box Set Deluxe Edition (Canada) - one of 1200. 

• Options
    edited December 2019

Is that LOTM Eilish the variant or did they mass produce it?
    Its the blue/black one.  Im not sure how many of the green one exists.  Really good show
  • Options
    Ordered and anxiously awaiting from Newbury:
    PJ - Orpheum Theatre
    Jeff Buckley - Grace (Exclusive LP)
    Pixies - Doolittle (Splatter Exclusive)
    PIL - First Issue Exclusive
    Soundgarden - Ultramega OK Exclusive. 

Also - Pearl Jam Ten Box Set Deluxe Edition (Canada) - one of 1200. 

WTH is this? Pearl Jam Ten Box Set Deluxe Edition (Canada) - one of 1200.