Options

I just picked up _____ on vinyl!

Comments

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,955
    Maybe it's the one Eddie broke for the Mtv news interview in 1998.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    TMR Vault 22. Wow is it gorgeous!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    JK_Livin said:

Can't wait for mine! How is the sound? DVD?
  • Options
    MedozK said:

JK_Livin said:

I just received it a work. So I'm stuck here just staring at it for now.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,552
    Miracualously found one on ebay that comes with free shipping. :-bd Love the copper version because it's 1LP (and limited to 1000). The black one is 2LPs... although I think there is also a black one on 1LP. Not sure why there are so many versions of this thing....

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Miracualously found one on ebay that comes with free shipping. :-bd Love the copper version because it's 1LP (and limited to 1000). The black one is 2LPs... although I think there is also a black one on 1LP. Not sure why there are so many versions of this thing....

Nice. My old black one will have to do me.
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    JK_Livin said:

I second that!
    Wow
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    MedozK said:

JK_Livin said:

Vinyl sounds great so far!
    I have yet to open dvd or the thumb drive
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    MedozK said:

PJ_Soul said:

Nice. My old black one will have to do me.
    That would certainly be my first choice!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,040
    JK_Livin wrote: »

Photos please!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    hinsey21hinsey21 Posts: 582
    IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg
  • Options
    IMG_0861.jpg

My good friend got me this for xmas. Wanted this for a long time.

I got him Kate Bush Ariel.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    2014-12-17170103_zps64970ab5.jpg
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Frankie79Frankie79 Cornwall, UK Posts: 203
    Just got Game of Thrones Soundtrack in the post (5:30 well done postie) also this week DMB Recently, Mike Mccready Music for film (black). I'm waiting on the Lavender and MLB from 10c, The good the bad and the ugly, really nice in red marble.
    Hyde Park 25/06/10
    MEN Arena 20-21/06/12
    Leeds 08/07/14
    Milton Keynes 11/07/14
    Mexico City 28/11/15
    EV London 6-7/6/17
  • Options
    QOTSA, Era Vulgaris 10"
    Miles Davis, Round About Midnight
    Miles Davis, Sketches of Spain
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    The TMR Vault 22! I am basically mindblown by how awesome this package is. Photos, a DVD of the whole show, patch, sticker (or is it a window cling? - the baseball card, anyway), cool memory stick loaded with vids, the digital album, pics.... and the box and the sleeves have that same awesome feel as the LB album does. Kind of like silky soap to the touch, which i love (although it does make me feel like I have to wear gloves to touch it, lol). Awesome!

http://i.imgur.com/Wnn9ukO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/y48UbH5.jpg

(Okay, so the messed up forum won't even let me post photos now. :( But these are links to the photos. :) )
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote: »
    The TMR Vault 22! I am basically mindblown by how awesome this package is. Photos, a DVD of the whole show, patch, sticker (or is it a window cling? - the baseball card, anyway), cool memory stick loaded with vids, the digital album, pics.... and the box and the sleeves have that same awesome feel as the LB album does. Kind of like silky soap to the touch, which i love (although it does make me feel like I have to wear gloves to touch it, lol). Awesome!

(Okay, so the messed up forum won't even let me post photos now. But these are links to the photos. )
    Looks fantastic! Thanks for the photos! Hopefully mine will arrive this weekend.
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ. Posts: 1,981
    New:
    21oymfl.jpg
    2014 Remastered reissue.
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • Options
    reesdog wrote: »
    New:
    21oymfl.jpg
    2014 Remastered reissue.
    That's a really good DM album. :) Did you read the write up about it in the gatefold? They said that while they were recording this album it was so fucking messed up they almost lost their minds, and not in a good way.... I found that interesting, because usually that would mean a bad album, but in this case, it's one of their best.
  • Options

(Okay, so the messed up forum won't even let me post photos now. But these are links to the photos. )
    Great deal for $60. Can't wait to get mine.
  • Options

Is the digital album in MP3s? If so, I will need to extract the 24bit/48kHz audio from the DVD.

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,955
    hinsey21 wrote: »
    IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

Really wish they would release just a regular LP version of this. I don't want the CDs since its pretty much the same thing they released for the 10th Anniversary.

• Options
    hinsey21 wrote: »
    IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

Really wish they would release just a regular LP version of this. I don't want the CDs since its pretty much the same thing they released for the 10th Anniversary.

Yup I hear you, was sorta expecting MOV to do it this year. I also have the 10th Anniversary.

The record in the set sounds great, I was a little concerned with it just being 1 Lp but it sounds real good. Haven't listened to any of the other 2 bonus discs yet. The set it a little overpriced but least I got an autographed one.
  • Options
    MedozK wrote: »

Is the digital album in MP3s? If so, I will need to extract the 24bit/48kHz audio from the DVD.

Not sure. I haven't actually looked at those files yet.... Have to remember to do that!
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Neil Young- Mirror Ball
    Neil Young- Freedom
    Neil Young- Ragged Glory
    Mother Love Bone- Hold Your Head Up 7"
    Music For Film- Mike McCready 10" Black vinyl #393
    Oasis- What's They Story Morning Glory resissue
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    RP112579 wrote: »
    Neil Young- Mirror Ball
    Neil Young- Freedom
    Neil Young- Ragged Glory
    Mother Love Bone- Hold Your Head Up 7"
    Music For Film- Mike McCready 10" Black vinyl #393
    Oasis- What's They Story Morning Glory resissue
    Damn, that's a lot of good stuff.
  • Options
    The TMR Vault 22!

IMG_20141221_180054336_zpsxhzs55to.jpg

IMG_20141221_180136500_zpsq6fcv7wy.jpg
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    Edrock78Edrock78 Posts: 167

Not sure. I haven't actually looked at those files yet.... Have to remember to do that!

Are you sure there's an MP3 of the album on there? All I saw was pictures but I'd love to have the whole thing in MP3.
  • Options
    No MP3s. I am currently extracting the 24bit/48kHz audio from the DVD, should sound great.
  • Options
    Edrock78Edrock78 Posts: 167
    No MP3s. I am currently extracting the 24bit/48kHz audio from the DVD, should sound great.
    Any chance of sharing? Or is it something thats fairly easy to do? I'm not very good when it comes to something like that.