2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,481
    This arrived from Joyful Noise yesterday:

9946764205_6489b3a61e_z.jpg

First new Sebadoh record in 14 years!! Limited edition of 2500 red vinyl with bonus 7", stickers, a poster and even some sweets! There was an even more limited tri-colour vinyl with a red 7" but I missed out on that one.

JN sent a download link through a while ago - this is easily in my top 3 albums of 2013 and it sounds so good on wax. It's beautiful, angry, mellow, heartbreaking, punk, it shouts, it whispers, it cries - it's everything a Sebadoh record should be and it fucking rocks! :D
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,065
    This arrived today......I really like this album.

MI0003436899.jpg?partner=allrovi.com
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • reesdogreesdog Posts: 1,981
    morello wrote:
    ^^^ Did you just pick that up reesdog? I have that from the original days. Which reminds me I haven't listened to the whole if the new album yet, if it's still streaming on the guardian's website?
    Yep Morello, got it last weekend, it's new, I checked on Discogs and it's a reissue from 2010. I heard they had a new album out, let me know if it's any good, apparently their first in 14 years...
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • Superunknown black vinyl arrived today. Mint condition, unplayed. Feel like I've won the lottery picking it up for £40.

Also, Murmur by REM remastered came today
    Happy up here in my tree
    Superunknown black vinyl arrived today. Mint condition, unplayed. Feel like I've won the lottery picking it up for £40.

Hey Nick, let us know how that Superunknown sounds, I have the same one, black vinyl, was sealed and it doesn't sound that great, kind of has a shhhhh, scratchy sound in the background... Hope your's doesn't have the same problem.
  • reesdog wrote:
    Superunknown black vinyl arrived today. Mint condition, unplayed. Feel like I've won the lottery picking it up for £40.

Hey Nick, let us know how that Superunknown sounds, I have the same one, black vinyl, was sealed and it doesn't sound that great, kind of has a shhhhh, scratchy sound in the background... Hope your's doesn't have the same problem.

That shit sounded fucking amazing. Admittedly not as good as remastered 180g stuff I've got (Green by REM is amazing on this) but no hiss. Worth every penny
    Happy up here in my tree
    As recommended by one Mr Vedder... Read somewhere age's ago that he liked this band so checked them out, and he's right, they're good!

Second-hand:
    24lk6l2.jpg
    Sleater-Kinney - One Beat.

From 2002.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    reesdog wrote:
    As recommended by one Mr Vedder... Read somewhere age's ago that he liked this band so checked them out, and he's right, they're good!

Second-hand:
    24lk6l2.jpg

From 2002.
    And Carrie Brownstein is awesome in Portlandia. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    http://store.acousticsounds.com/index.c ... re%20Order

Vinyl reissues of the first 4 Black Crowes' albums.
    reesdog wrote:

That shit sounded fucking amazing. Admittedly not as good as remastered 180g stuff I've got (Green by REM is amazing on this) but no hiss. Worth every penny
    :thumbup: Nice work! It's a great record, a grunge era classic, every song is killer.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    reesdog wrote:

Second-hand:
    24lk6l2.jpg

From 2002.
    That's a film right, Doco?
    reesdog wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    That's a film right, Doco?
    No, it's a comedy skit show based in Portland, and fantastic. Many cool guest appearances like this one, and some recurring characters and ongoing story lines (but most of the recurring characters are played by the same two people, one being Carrie Brownstein). Here is the skit with Eddie in it. :lol: You've gotta check the show out! I pretty much only pay for Super channel because that's the channel with Portlandia (not sure where it airs in the States).

http://youtu.be/QEqj68wshow
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • IFC in the US.

And the best S-K album is The Woods.
  • Just picked up Siamese Dream by Smashing Pumpkins on remastered double 180g vinyl. Really looking forward to playing this tonight. One of my fave albums of all time
    Happy up here in my tree
  • September's Purchases:

IMG_1807.jpg

Mazzy Star - Seasons Of Your Day (purple vinyl)
    Deer Tick - Negativity
    Mark Lanegan - Imitations
    Willis Earl Beal - Nobody Knows
    Mac DeMarco - 2
    King Khan & The Shrines - Idle No More
    Neko Case - The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I love You
    Jonathan Rado - Law & Order
    Trampled By Turtles - Stars & Satellites
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    The music store I go to most often here is closing down :( (not due to lack of sales. due to the owner being over it & some other bullshit reasons) & are having a 50% off sale so as well as a couple of CDs & some Sennheiser headphones I picked these up today:
    2013-09-29125212.jpg
    The Smiths, Hatful of Hollow & Velvet Underground & Nico 180g re-issue.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Brad Shame reprint

At Dawn- MMJ colored vinyl

Prince Avalanche Soundtrack

Radio Retaliation deluxe- Thievery Corp
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,675
    morello wrote:
    The music store I go to most often here is closing down :( (not due to lack of sales. due to the owner being over it & some other bullshit reasons) & are having a 50% off sale so as well as a couple of CDs & some Sennheiser headphones I picked these up today:
    2013-09-29125212.jpg
    The Smiths, Hatful of Hollow & Velvet Underground & Nico 180g re-issue.

Bummer, morello! Nice finds, however!

Same thing happened with my favorite music store in Sacramento, CA only I don't hear about it until after the fact and everything except what they kept to sell on-line was sold off.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

^^^ Damn Brian.

I also told another NZ 10c member about Foo Fighters Wasting Light they had so that's been put aside for her at 50% off too.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson - Waylon and Willie
    Steve Miller Band - Book of Dreams
    Eagles - The Eagles

All original and had for less than 10 euro - awesome.
    Aw, I went back to my local music store that's closing down today & was kinda forced to buy this:
    2013-09-30182426.jpg
    <hr>
  • Finally
    Clash_box_dummyspraykl.jpg
    Underneath this smile lies everything...
    Finally
    Clash_box_dummyspraykl.jpg
    Niiiiiiice work, thats fucking cool! :thumbup: One of my all time favourite bands, picked up one of the new reissues myself, will post soon...
  • YardenYarden Posts: 820
    Mazzy Star - Seasons Of Your Day
    mazzy-star-seasons-of-your-day.jpg
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,065
    Queens+Of+The+Stone+Age+-+Songs+For+The+Deaf+-+DOUBLE+LP-235708.jpg
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    Queens+Of+The+Stone+Age+-+Songs+For+The+Deaf+-+DOUBLE+LP-235708.jpg
    Ace Wil! :thumbup: I know that's one of your grails, enjoy!
    This album is a must have in my opinion, it's great all the way through, one of NIN's best and one of the best of the year for me... Superb.

New:
    125mg6p.jpg
    Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks.
    New:
    2jb8i93.jpg
    3 LP set.

One of the new Clash reissues, the remastering on this is brilliant, one of the best sounding records I have. I was as lucky enough to pick this up for %50 off. :)
    reesdog wrote:
    This album is a must have in my opinion, it's great all the way through, one of NIN's best and one of the best of the year for me... Superb.

New:
    125mg6p.jpg
    Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks.
    I agree. It's awesome, sounds great, and I've been spinning it a lot to get ready for the show in November! :thumbup: