The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• we need minnesota to over-take texas

would rather play short series in minnesota

Minnesota is up 5 games over Texas. :?
    Regardless of tonights game,I think were looking at the wildcard based on their easy schedule

Last 4. At KC :twisted:

They play the same schedule over 162 games. The Yanks should've taken better care of KC when they played them.

Just don't go 0-6 vs. Red Sox, and Yanks will be Wild Card playing Twins. It'll be fun to watch.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • we need minnesota to over-take texas

would rather play short series in minnesota

Minnesota is up 5 games over Texas. :?
    Regardless of tonights game,I think were looking at the wildcard based on their easy schedule

Last 4. At KC :twisted:

They play the same schedule over 162 games. The Yanks should've taken better care of KC when they played them.

Just don't go 0-6 vs. Red Sox, and Yanks will be Wild Card playing Twins. It'll be fun to watch.

i meant when its all said and done

and i know we have the same sched but as of right now tampa is in the drivers seat big time

p.s. dont get on the philly high horse...that whole thread had them dead 1 month ago

not to mention the yanks abused them in the ws last year
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • p.s. dont get on the philly high horse...that whole thread had them dead 1 month ago

Hope we meet again. You won't have Pedro to kick around this year. And the 2010 Cole Hamels is a fucken BEAST. :D
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • p.s. dont get on the philly high horse...that whole thread had them dead 1 month ago

Hope we meet again. You won't have Pedro to kick around this year. And the 2010 Cole Hamels is a fucken BEAST. :D

sign me up right now :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,536
    p.s. dont get on the philly high horse...that whole thread had them dead 1 month ago

:lol::lol:
    yeah they "abused" the phils...took 'em 6 games to beat a rotation that consisted of 2 starts by pedro martinez. phils now have 3 aces and an offense clicking on all cylinders. we're comin' to retake our crown whether your there to defend it or not......this is your warning.

:mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com

yeah they "abused" the phils...took 'em 6 games to beat a rotation that consisted of 2 starts by pedro martinez. phils now have 3 aces and an offense clicking on all cylinders. we're comin' to retake our crown whether your there to defend it or not......this is your warning.

my how a few weeks changes everything with all the phils fans :roll:

my how a few weeks changes everything with all the phils fans :roll:

go ahead and copy and paste examples from me and johnny about what you're talking about. they don't exist but i'd love to see them. if they did exist, they'd look pretty similiar to the last few pages in here though. :lol::lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • Hope we meet again. You won't have Pedro to kick around this year. And the 2010 Cole Hamels is a fucken BEAST. :D

go ahead and copy and paste examples from me and johnny about what you're talking about. they don't exist but i'd love to see them. if they did exist, they'd look pretty similiar to the last few pages in here though. :lol::lol::lol:

im just preparing for the wild card scenario..not saying my team is dead like so many did in the philly thread

im just preparing for the wild card scenario..not saying my team is dead like so many did in the philly thread

who said that though? you're either making stuff or confused by other arguments in that thread this year.

go rays :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • just saw what went down last night with jeter. i hope he has to face qualls next week. pussy.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    please. this jeter thing has taken a life of it's own for what reason?

how many "actors" are there in the NBA, NFL, NHL that go down to try and draw a penalty? going by the logic with jeter's situation... isn't that cheating too?

people need to stop pretending like this is going to keep him out of cooperstown.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    just saw what went down last night with jeter. i hope he has to face qualls next week. pussy.

u wish u were him :lol:
  • just saw what went down last night with jeter. i hope he has to face qualls next week. pussy.

I think Utley would've done the same thing.

who said that though? you're either making stuff or confused by other arguments in that thread this year.

I'm laughing at the idea of Nelly going through the Phillies thread looking for quotes of people writing off the season. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. :lol:

And yeah, I never said that. It did appear for a while that it might not be our year, but we always knew the Phils are a late-season team.

If it was Pedroia you'd love it. I can't believe I'm defending a Yankee right now.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    just saw what went down last night with jeter. i hope he has to face qualls next week. pussy.

If it was Pedroia you'd love it. I can't believe I'm defending a Yankee right now.
    :shock:

I'm laughing at the idea of Nelly going through the Phillies thread looking for quotes of people writing off the season. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. :lol:

I'm bored but not that

The little I read in there is enough

And yeah, I never said that. It did appear for a while that it might not be our year, but we always knew the Phils are a late-season team.
  • Bad last quote on my ipad :mrgreen:
  • Bad last quote on my ipad :mrgreen:

U on the hopper again ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

If he goes through that thread it may end up like TRON..he wont make it out

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

yeah id love it if he just took first. pedroia wouldnt have put on an act and call the trainer out. the ump gave him first and he walks the other way and calls out the trainer. it's slowing the game down and showing up chad qualls.

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,797

yeah id love it if he just took first. pedroia wouldnt have put on an act and call the trainer out. the ump gave him first and he walks the other way and calls out the trainer. it's slowing the game down and showing up chad qualls.

he didn't call them out. they ran out immediately when they saw his reaction.
    I miss igotid88
  • either way.. there was no need for the extended amount of time wasted. granted the umpire clearly got it wrong. chad qualls, john jaso, and derek jeter all know that the ball never hit him. i'd be pissed if i was qualls.

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    Dude, you are a fan of Kevin youklis and you are complaining about someone overreacting? Hahah
  • either way.. there was no need for the extended amount of time wasted. granted the umpire clearly got it wrong. chad qualls, john jaso, and derek jeter all know that the ball never hit him. i'd be pissed if i was qualls.

Yeah, and like I said, either way you'd love it if it was Pedroia did the same. It's funny when Red Sox fans try to deviate themselves from Yanks fans when in all actuality you're both the same. Only difference is you're bitter you're not making the playoffs.

Seriously can't believe I'm doing this again. This'll make me feel better - fuck the unibrow cavemen Yank fans, and fuck the Southees that are glad to be WT. Now I feel better.
  • Just because...

jeter.gif

• Hideki-Matsui-001.jpg

just for the hell of it
  • Since we're bringing up people who aren't on your team anymore, look out for this guy in the 1st or 2nd round...

cliff-lee-catches-popup-world-series-game-1-4fb7b002d3ee4cbc_medium.jpg

• Since we're bringing up people who aren't on your team anymore, look out for this guy in the 1st or 2nd round...

and then watch out for him in the bronx next year

and it was more about godzilla bitch -slapping the phils in game 6
  • Roy Halladay vs. Yankees:

18-7 2.98