The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    here comes giradi overmanaging

Yeah, 6 to one, half a dozen the other there. Robertson has made me nervous a little since he's been back.

yes he has...this soriano move is dangerous

Wow, Gonzalez 3-1 ground out.....exhale.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    DS is just WAITING for a solo blast so he can update his stats.

;)
    wow 3-1 to gonzo...big out

Beat me to it.

Yo dude, been meaning to say. Was just cleaning up around the apartment and came across that Cone, Rivers, Nelson signed ticket you sent to me. Good stuff. I dig it, most appreciated.
    rival. wrote:

;)

I had a feeling Arod was going to go deep last inning there for the same reason
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    really want this opening game especially how the pitchers are being used

BIG 9TH
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Beat me to it.

Yo dude, been meaning to say. Was just cleaning up around the apartment and came across that Cone, Rivers, Nelson signed ticket you sent to me. Good stuff. I dig it, most appreciated.

FRAME THIS SHIT SON :mrgreen:

ITS ALL GOOD UR WELCOME

i have so much shit lying around...my sis in law worked for them 8 years or so

that ticket WAS opening day 2010 i believe ...banner raising day ;) for all u phillies fans :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Beat me to it.

FRAME THIS SHIT SON :mrgreen:

ITS ALL GOOD UR WELCOME

i have so much shit lying around...my sis in law worked for them 8 years or so

Yeah, man. Space in the apartment is tight and the woman won't let me put up all my Yankees shit until we have a crib and a basement/bar, but right now it's on display next to my Mattingly autographed ball. Good stuff.

That's sweet.

that ticket WAS opening day 2010 i believe ...banner raising day ;) for all u phillies fans :lol:

It was :lol::lol:

And by the way, another loss for them. Shut out with Howard and Utley playing
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

they really suck...wow

good fuck them
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

they really suck...wow

good fuck them

Couldn't agree more.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Why do Fenway games take an eternity to complete?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

they really suck...wow

good fuck them

Couldn't agree more.

any chance they trade hamels to us :?
    sweeeet

ugly but a win to start the series

gn boys im exhausted
    any chance they trade hamels to us :?

I've been hoping for a year and a half. He would be awesome in the real pinstripes. CC, Hamels, Kuroda, Pettitte, Hughes/Nova to finish the season....fuck me.
    sweeeet

ugly but a win to start the series

gn boys im exhausted

Win is a win. Back to the best record in the game with DC and Texas losing. Who the hell would think DC and the best record in the game would be in the same sentence?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rival. wrote:

;)

Didn't happen. 2-14 now.
    Probably the ugliest win of the year so far. I'll take it but it was ugly. Kuroda failed to show up for the first 2 innings. I think he was still enjoying the day off. :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Double Header Today :shock: :shock: :shock:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Double Header Today :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's a good day. :mrgreen:
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    “The guy throws at people,” said Teixeira, who has felt the force of a Padilla fastball three times during his career and been brushed back several other times. “Fact of the matter, I’m not saying anything that’s news. It is what it is. I’ve always been someone that wants to play the game the right way. You play hard, but you don’t play cheap.”

“Almost every at-bat, he tries to throw at your head, does a throw behind you or something screwy,” Teixeira said. “With first and second and the game on the line, he’s not going to do it then, so I could actually dig in and look for a good pitch to hit.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseb ... z1zx14lexc

:corn:
    Tex batting second?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Please don't give them 4 right back.
    Newch91 wrote:
    Please don't give them 4 right back.

Not today
    Newch91 wrote:
    Tex batting second?

I think Joe is trying anything to get Tex and ARod going. I think Tex will be fine but ARod in my opinion is not a 4th place batter anymore. He's in the three hole now which I'm not sure is any better. Could also be some whacky lineup for the first game becasue of the lineup for the 2nd game. IDK.
    2 pickoffs in an inning. Not sure if I have ever seen that.
    That was a hell of a play by jones :corn:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    ondrew jones :o:o :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Let's make it 2/2 today guys. Hughes just keep it in the park.
    Solid win. Great god damn start from Freddy. Couldn't figure out that kid and I hate the pick offs the last two nights but they are playing with house money for the rest of the weekend. Would be nice to get greedy and bury them but it's great they are not going to be scrambling for wins the rest of the weekend.

Now....time to get engaged then party it up. :o:o
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Now....time to get engaged then party it up. :o:o

Awesome man. Good luck