Options

The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    the best part about last night was "the pork chop incident" :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775

that dude was hilarious. and i love the little broom he had around his neck. :lol:
  • Options

that dude was hilarious. and i love the little broom he had around his neck. :lol:

something tells me he "had a few" :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,664

something tells me he "had a few" :mrgreen:

that shit was really funny
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

that shit was really funny

we need your magic video :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Haha I will see what I can do. Let me dig around
  • Options
    :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfMuso9R_7o

have to admit. that looked like a tender chop!
  • Options
    Singularity coming through
  • Options
    :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfMuso9R_7o

have to admit. that looked like a tender chop!

SWEET!!!

IT DOES LOOK PRETTY DAM GOOD :mrgreen:
  • Options
    they took the video down??? MLB?? doh

ok we need to take advantage of these indians

go yanks
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,585
    Another good start for Hughes.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    Another good start for Hughes.

our 3 and 4 guys are really 1 and 2

keep it rolling CC
  • Options
    10-5 in the 7th yikes

CC hasn't been sharp lately

10-6 dam
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    7th spot Indians in the 7th

just fyi

(go jays)
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    darn joba
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    Their bullpen really needs some work. The same thing always happens - I'll leave for awhile, content that the Yankees have a big lead, only to come back and see the other team is either ahead or one or two runs back. I mean, these are the losses that hurt the most (the game isn't over yet, just making a point), because you know that you should have won them.
  • Options
    bullpen blows

they need to fix this in a hot minute
  • Options
    Well, that is as bad of a loss as I have ever seen in person.

Wow, glad Huff is okay. I honestly thought he was dead. He didn't move for a while, looked a whole lot worse in person than it did on replay, he was still on the mound for what seemed like a couple minutes. Scary moment.
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,139
    Me too about Huff. He was back in the clubhouse after the game. We can worry about the bullpen another time, I'm just glad that's he all right.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,550
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Wow, glad Huff is okay. I honestly thought he was dead. He didn't move for a while, looked a whole lot worse in person than it did on replay, he was still on the mound for what seemed like a couple minutes. Scary moment.

must be a Cleveland thing, I went last April when Wang started and by the time it was over they tagged us for 20+ runs. This was a worse loss, we had 2 fuckin outs and we were up 4, then WTF happened?? Joba scares me, he just doesn't locate anymore. And when you ain't hittin 96+ mph...... Your gonna get ur ass handed to you more times than not. I hope Aceves can deal with his injury, cause it looks bad right now.

Nice to see Huff give the thumbs up, I hope he can get back out there soon. Made
    me sick to see
  • Options
    tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    Made up for yesterday with a nice win today.

Loved that play Mariano made at the end of the game.
  • Options
    HOPEFULLY THIS GETS TEX GOING

nice game from AJ we needed the innings
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

a day late. but yeah, watching that in person, i thought he was dead. watched the replay when i got home and it looked a crap load worse in person. the ball ended up in the outfield :shock:

back to winning today.
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

must be a Cleveland thing, I went last April when Wang started and by the time it was over they tagged us for 20+ runs. This was a worse loss, we had 2 fuckin outs and we were up 4, then WTF happened?? Joba scares me, he just doesn't locate anymore. And when you ain't hittin 96+ mph...... Your gonna get ur ass handed to you more times than not. I hope Aceves can deal with his injury, cause it looks bad right now.

Nice to see Huff give the thumbs up, I hope he can get back out there soon. Made
    me sick to see

I remember that game very well. Was pretty brutal but the other day was just awful. Blowing 2, 6 run leads to the damn indians. I am a little nervous about Joba has well. He has flases of brilliance but looks very pedestrain at times. All he needed was 1 out and the next 5 (i believe it was 5, too lazy to look it up) batters reached.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

a day late. but yeah, watching that in person, i thought he was dead. watched the replay when i got home and it looked a crap load worse in person. the ball ended up in the outfield :shock:

back to winning today.

It was horrible, much much worse in person. I know they said he never lost consciousness but I find that hard to believe. He was face down on the mound for a while without an ounce of movement till he moved his leg and even then he didnt move for a while after that. Scary moment. Just glad he is alright.

Take the series today!
  • Options
    Good win today, good to see a monster game from arod. 7 home runs this year and 2 are grand slams.
  • Options
    sweet win

andy 7-1 :shock: awesome

maybe the big boys are waking up

no better 345 in all of baseball when they start clicking
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,139
    how about pettitte tying whitey ford with 236 career victories today. for a guy who's year to year, he sure doesn't look 37 or the same guy who was cutter, cutter, cutter in the 1990s.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    sweet win

andy 7-1 :shock: awesome

maybe the big boys are waking up

no better 345 in all of baseball when they start clicking

Whodathunk it? and Jimenez from the Rockies with 10 wins before June 1st.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    heard on the radio about Huff today..... since he was in Little league and high school, he was told,if you ever get hit in the head, don't move until a coach or trainer get to you. so that's why he looked dead. also heard that if it were one inch up, down, or towards the eye, there would have been major damage