EV Solo in Europe 2010 ?!?

Comments

• solace23solace23 Posts: 704
    Pearl Jam are supposed to be playing South America next year. God I hope so!!!!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    OLYMPIA OLYMPIA OLYMPIA OLYMPIA OLYMPIA.........DO IT :lol:

In fairness, I cant complain if I dont see the lads next year, 4 years in a row if more than I'd ever hoped for. Cheers PJ.....FUCKIN LEGENDS

Oh and dont bother going to Greece, full of dodgy people, espicially dodgy PJ fans :lol:
    :o:D ..ill be in the fuckin airport just for u..!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Eddie wants to go travelling??

WHERE THE HELL HASN'T THAT GUY BEEN, HE IS IN A ROCKBAND!?

2010 no way, the band still needs to do a NON-USA tour of this album...

PJ > EV
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

Cool I'll meet ya there, in the ladies toilets, cubicle no 2, oh and its best if we're naked bar signs round our necks that say "Fanny-Buster is in da house"...I'll be there about 5 past :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • It is possible that eV could do a solo tour of Europe BUT I also think Pearl Jam will be touring at some point next year...no way they take an entire year off. Their 20th anniversary show would be next October.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    Pegasus wrote:
    some of us in Europe will be happy to finally get the EV shows (and show him we're far more respectful in that setting :twisted: )

... and more time to save the cash for the mega 2011 Anniversary tour ;)

What she said :D:D would love to see some Ed solo shows in Europe :mrgreen:
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Irish Al wrote:

Cool I'll meet ya there, in the ladies toilets, cubicle no 2, oh and its best if we're naked bar signs round our necks that say "Fanny-Buster is in da house"...I'll be there about 5 past :lol:
    man..here is Greece...Ladies will be outside ...no in cabines....GREECE= Country of 3 "S"
    Sea,Sun,....SEX.. ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    ....GREECE= Country of 3 "S" Sea,Sun,....SEX.. ;)

now if that is not a ringing endorsement for greece - as well as being quite bumper-sticker worthy - idk what else is! ;):lol::mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• hope to see him in italy ....there are a lot of roman theater in Rome or Sicily
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
  • ....GREECE= Country of 3 "S" Sea,Sun,....SEX.. ;)

now if that is not a ringing endorsement for greece - as well as being quite bumper-sticker worthy - idk what else is! ;):lol::mrgreen:
    :lol::lol: ...my hospitality will not deviate from the advertising..... ;)
    ....GREECE= Country of 3 "S" Sea,Sun,....SEX.. ;)

:lol::lol: ...my hospitality will not deviate from the advertising..... ;)

:shock:
    well as long as mr. dream is included in the invitation, tis all good... :o;):lol:
    we'd both love to be your guests in greece! 8-)

honestly, i have heard that one of my partners in my group has either a house or an apartment in greece, tho i have no idea where. she even lent it out for a week to one of the seniors! i AM quite friendly with her, always give her produce from my garden, perhaps she'll lend me her place? :D fly over for free with airmiles...np there.....so it would only be the TIMING, of hubby can go or not. i've always wanted to go to greece! 8-) only thing tho, truly...i am still holding out hope for a super-special 10.22.10 anniversary show, so need to save time/$$$/airmiles for whatever that might encompass.

however, as ever....always tempting dimitri... :twisted:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Teatro antico di Taormina (Sicily) ITA

teatrogrecotaorminal.jpg

Teatro greco di Siracusa (Sicily) ITA

teatro-5.jpg

Teatro di Ostia Antica (Rome) ITA

8732432.jpg

THESE ARE THE RIGHT PLACE :D
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
  • :lol::lol: ...my hospitality will not deviate from the advertising..... ;)

:shock:
    well as long as mr. dream is included in the invitation, tis all good... :o;):lol:
    we'd both love to be your guests in greece! 8-)

honestly, i have heard that one of my partners in my group has either a house or an apartment in greece, tho i have no idea where. she even lent it out for a week to one of the seniors! i AM quite friendly with her, always give her produce from my garden, perhaps she'll lend me her place? :D fly over for free with airmiles...np there.....so it would only be the TIMING, of hubby can go or not. i've always wanted to go to greece! 8-) only thing tho, truly...i am still holding out hope for a super-special 10.22.10 anniversary show, so need to save time/$$$/airmiles for whatever that might encompass.

however, as ever....always tempting dimitri... :twisted:
    great idea..ofcourse mr dream is invited.. :D ..as long he sleeps early in the nights ;)
    Teatro antico di Taormina (Sicily) ITA

teatrogrecotaorminal.jpg

teatro-5.jpg

oohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy!
    if ed were to actually play in sicily... :o :shock: :o the absolute temptation!
    sicily is my father's birthplace, i have always wanted to get there. been to italy 2x, and never once made it down to sicily. THAT would be sooo tempting, and sweet bejeebus, what stunning places! :mrgreen:

dimitri - as it happens, mr. dream is more of a morning lark whereas i am a nightowl. so all good! ;) :twisted: :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

teatrogrecotaorminal.jpg

teatro-5.jpg

8732432.jpg

when u wanna buy a mercedes car u take it from germany......u put a theatro called greco..so why to go in italy for a greek theater??

so under Acropolis sunset..

acropolis.jpg

so..under this lights...
    ath_irodio.jpg

irodion theater the best choice..
    :D
    if ed does indeed head solo over to europe for a TOUR, dontcha think he'll hit up more than one city or country? ;) so why argue? italy AND greece....and i am sure a host of other cities/countries.....would get some eddie lovin'. :mrgreen:

btw - you soooo are making me want to go to greece!
    and sicily!
    now!
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

teatrogrecotaorminal.jpg

teatro-5.jpg

oohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy!
    if ed were to actually play in sicily... :o :shock: :o the absolute temptation!
    sicily is my father's birthplace, i have always wanted to get there. been to italy 2x, and never once made it down to sicily. THAT would be sooo tempting, and sweet bejeebus, what stunning places! :mrgreen:

dimitri - as it happens, mr. dream is more of a morning lark whereas i am a nightowl. so all good! ;) :twisted: :mrgreen:
    sicily..in a Greek theater??? :lol::lol:
    so its a date ...Mrs decides2dream :roll: :mrgreen:
    sicily..in a Greek theater??? :lol::lol:

:mrgreen:
    i really, really, really need to win the lottery..... :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• if ed does indeed head solo over to europe for a TOUR, dontcha think he'll hit up more than one city or country? ;) so why argue? italy AND greece....and i am sure a host of other cities/countries.....would get some eddie lovin'. :mrgreen:

btw - you soooo are making me want to go to greece!
    and sicily!
    now!
    8-)
    its the hope,,the dream,the wish...ill travel anywhere..i dont care.. ;)
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    the thing about the article that makes me crazy is the fact, that it sound like it IS DEFINITELY going to happen.. its not like... "he *might* tour soon" it says "...with songs from the ITW-soundtrack, that he IS going to bring to europe on a solo-tour in 2010"

i have the magazine now, just in case anybody speaks german and wants to read that passage!!! its a good article btw!!
  • sicily..in a Greek theater??? :lol::lol:

:mrgreen:
    i really, really, really need to win the lottery..... :lol:
    still got the chance to win the lottary tomorrow for catch up philly ;)

teatrogrecotaorminal.jpg

teatro-5.jpg

8732432.jpg

:o My goodness. Can you imagine Eddie in the Teatro antico di Taormina with that backdrop. Unbelievable. I hope that happens. 8-)
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Well, then, if we're all posting our favorite amphitheatres:
    Main.jpg
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    Degi wrote:
    the thing about the article that makes me crazy is the fact, that it sound like it IS DEFINITELY going to happen.. its not like... "he *might* tour soon" it says "...with songs from the ITW-soundtrack, that he IS going to bring to europe on a solo-tour in 2010"

i have the magazine now, just in case anybody speaks german and wants to read that passage!!! its a good article btw!!

Maybe he read this old thread of mine ;)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=95877

perhaps its time I ressurected it :)
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    Greek Theater in Giardini La Mortella, the Villa of musician William Walton in Ischia, Italy.

Ready, set, go!

http://blog.ischia.it/wp-content/galler ... 11-Web.jpg
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,591
    This thread has become a marketing thread for greece. Good job dimitris 8-)
    I will swallow poison
  • Niko80 wrote:
    This thread has become a marketing thread for greece. Good job dimitris 8-)
    8-)
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    Well, then, if we're all posting our favorite amphitheatres:
    Main.jpg
    :D
  • I've been to PJ concert in Berlin this year and the atmospfere was really fantastic for the crowd as well as for the band and in that moment I remember Eddie talking about the fact that they are just planning their next tour and then he didn't finish his sentance but you could tell, that he meant that they are having such a great time in Berlin that they will definately come back soon and include this city on their tour list. I guess he meant next year after the realease of Backspacer. Does anybody remeber that???

BTW - Ed had his baby girl last september and he still managed his solo tour in 2009, and PJ tour in Europe, USA, Australia and NZ. So, all I can say is thanks.
  • 24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    PLEASE COME TO VALENCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!