EV Solo in Europe 2010 ?!?

124»

Comments

• pajopajo Posts: 3,292
    Naturally, we also have our little perfect place for a EV show :mrgreen: ...The Arena in Pula, first century amphitheatre, one of the six largest surviving Roman arenas in the World...

Arena_Pula.jpg

pula_v.jpg
  • Come to Ljubljana - Križanke (Slovenia)
    Slovenia Mafia..im in for Ljubljana
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pajo wrote:
    Naturally, we also have our little perfect place for a EV show :mrgreen: ...The Arena in Pula, first century amphitheatre, one of the six largest surviving Roman arenas in the World...

Arena_Pula.jpg

pula_v.jpg
    and as i see alot of place s to hung out there..lovely..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • so,Eddie are u coming or what? :D
  • I NEED THIS TOUR
    now with pj on europe on 2010 hope to see also his tour for sure
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
  • DavieB wrote:
    This would be incredibly cool.

If it's true, Eddie, and you're looking for some ideas: you would rock the Edinburgh Playhouse; so far I've seen Neil Young, Bob Dylan and Morrissey at that venue and it kicks the ass of everything else in Scotland, basically.

See you there!!!!! :D

Now that :mrgreen: would be awesome!!!
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    i cant this happening if the pj tour comes off......

still we can hardly complain,......
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    pdalowsky wrote:

maybe as a warm up like in the states ;)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    nice thinking but hes extremely warm right now!!!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    pl07jam wrote:
    DavieB wrote:
    This would be incredibly cool.

If it's true, Eddie, and you're looking for some ideas: you would rock the Edinburgh Playhouse; so far I've seen Neil Young, Bob Dylan and Morrissey at that venue and it kicks the ass of everything else in Scotland, basically.

See you there!!!!! :D

Now that :mrgreen: would be awesome!!!

yep, the playhouse would be the perfect venue, if ed was to play scotland
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • pdalowsky wrote:

+1
  • must be in rome!!! :lol:
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
  • must be in rome!!! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: ..ok

I second that! :mrgreen:

http://www.aiwaz.net/plecnik/index.php/index.php?mod=col&id=443&lan=en

http://www.burger.si/Plecnik/Ljubljana_Krizanke/seznam.html
    As you can see on second photo from the bottom it is also a place for concerts...

Jože Plečnik's (you might know him since he is/was one of the best architects in Europe who practised in Vienna, Belgrade, Prague and Ljubljana) last great contribution to the city of Ljubljana transformed the abandoned monastery into an open-air theatre and festival space. The amphitheatre-like southern courtyard with its vast retractable canopy has since proved to be a superb venue for classical, jazz and rock concerts.
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Stereotype wrote:
    Come to Ljubljana - Križanke (Slovenia)

I second that! :mrgreen:

http://www.aiwaz.net/plecnik/index.php/index.php?mod=col&id=443&lan=en

http://www.burger.si/Plecnik/Ljubljana_Krizanke/seznam.html
    As you can see on second photo from the bottom it is also a place for concerts...

Jože Plečnik's (you might know him since he is/was one of the best architects in Europe who practised in Vienna, Belgrade, Prague and Ljubljana) last great contribution to the city of Ljubljana transformed the abandoned monastery into an open-air theatre and festival space. The amphitheatre-like southern courtyard with its vast retractable canopy has since proved to be a superb venue for classical, jazz and rock concerts.
    :D ..i love the spirit that i have great places..please come...great work B
  • pajo wrote:

Arena_Pula.jpg

pula_v.jpg

Aaahhhh... :D:D:D

I watched the sunset from that wonderful place on the longest day of 2002. So beautiful.
    Hvala for the memory!

I would love to return to Croatia to see Ed (or PJ) play there
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • EPIDAURUS THEATER

epidaurus.jpg

This would be amazing!!!

(From Wikipedia)
    The theater is marveled for its exceptional acoustics, which permit almost perfect intelligibility of unamplified spoken word from the proscenium or skene to all 15,000 spectators, regardless of their seating (see Ref., in Greek). Famously, tour guides have their groups scattered in the stands and show them how they can easily hear the sound of a match struck at center-stage. A 2007 study by Nico F. Declercq and Cindy Dekeyser of the Georgia Institute of Technology indicates that the astonishing acoustic properties are either the result of an accident or the product of advanced design: The rows of limestone seats filter out low-frequency sounds, such as the murmur of the crowd, and amplify/reflect high-frequency sounds from the stage. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidaurus
    Montreal 08/20/98 | New York 09/11/98 | Wantagh 08/24/00 | Montreal 10/04/00 | Montreal 06/29/03 | Montreal 09/15/05
    Toronto 05/10/06 | Vancouver 04/02//08 (Ed) | Manchester 06/14/08 | Montreal 08/09/08 (Ed) | Montreal 08/10/08 (Ed) 
    Albany 06/08/09 (Ed) | Philadelphia 10/31/09 | Montreal 09/07/11 | Ottawa 05/08/16 | Brooklyn 04/07/17 (RRHOF)
    Dana Point 09/09/17 (Ed) | Rome 06/26/18
  • The_Fixer wrote:
    EPIDAURUS THEATER

epidaurus.jpg

This would be amazing!!!

(From Wikipedia)
    The theater is marveled for its exceptional acoustics, which permit almost perfect intelligibility of unamplified spoken word from the proscenium or skene to all 15,000 spectators, regardless of their seating (see Ref., in Greek). Famously, tour guides have their groups scattered in the stands and show them how they can easily hear the sound of a match struck at center-stage. A 2007 study by Nico F. Declercq and Cindy Dekeyser of the Georgia Institute of Technology indicates that the astonishing acoustic properties are either the result of an accident or the product of advanced design: The rows of limestone seats filter out low-frequency sounds, such as the murmur of the crowd, and amplify/reflect high-frequency sounds from the stage. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidaurus
    i see some theater plays there..exept the place ia amazing,,in to the woods,if u wisper on stage the last person of the crowd up to the end..listen like u talk him in person..is the best place in the world for unplugged shows..Eddie wouldnt need microphone...
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Absolutely stunning :o
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Absolutely stunning :o
    :mrgreen:
  • The_Fixer wrote:
    EPIDAURUS THEATER

epidaurus.jpg

This would be amazing!!!

(From Wikipedia)
    i see some theater plays there..exept the place ia amazing,,in to the woods,if u wisper on stage the last person of the crowd up to the end..listen like u talk him in person..is the best place in the world for unplugged shows..Eddie wouldn't need microphone...

No amplification whatsoever.

I would definitely make the trip for this but I seriously doubt it'll ever happen.
    Montreal 08/20/98 | New York 09/11/98 | Wantagh 08/24/00 | Montreal 10/04/00 | Montreal 06/29/03 | Montreal 09/15/05
    Toronto 05/10/06 | Vancouver 04/02//08 (Ed) | Manchester 06/14/08 | Montreal 08/09/08 (Ed) | Montreal 08/10/08 (Ed) 
    Albany 06/08/09 (Ed) | Philadelphia 10/31/09 | Montreal 09/07/11 | Ottawa 05/08/16 | Brooklyn 04/07/17 (RRHOF)
    Dana Point 09/09/17 (Ed) | Rome 06/26/18