Options

im thinking of.....

Comments

• Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    Cateeto wrote:
    Yeah, it's a steep price to pay.... I say catch them later and enjoy that first month of marriage with your love :) Congrats by the way.

Gracias
    Big reason why Im not going to Bonaroo... gotta save for that shit :)

Hoping for a show within driving distance to the west coast.

Keep it cheap we are going on a cruise..... people got to pay their own way ;)

I am hoping for the Gorge....... I would make the trip for that...... got friends in Seattle and Portland I could stay with....... cheap airfare usually..... and the price of concert ticket....... probably less than $500 altogether :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    Dirty MosquitoDirty Mosquito Chicago Posts: 621
    Man, I want to go to Bonnaroo so bad, but the cost of the venue, plus a motorhome/trailer, plus food etc, is just too much! I have it, but I need to be good with the money since I am still unemployed with this terrible economy and it's supposed to get worse. It sucks, I have to find a way. Besides PJ, I mean, Led Zeppelin, BB King, I can't miss this! I have to find a way somehow.
    Alpine Valley 06-13-99 [EV-Solo]
    Alpine Valley 10-8-00 (The Icebowl)
    Chicago 05-16-06, 05-17-06
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Chicago 08-22-08 [EV Solo]
    Chicago 08-23-09, 08-24-09
    Chicago 06-28-11, 06-29-11 [EV Solo]
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 09-03-11, 09-04-11
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
    Wrigley Field 08-20-16, 08-22-16
  • Options
    Man, I want to go to Bonnaroo so bad, but the cost of the venue, plus a motorhome/trailer, plus food etc, is just too much! I have it, but I need to be good with the money since I am still unemployed with this terrible economy and it's supposed to get worse. It sucks, I have to find a way. Besides PJ, I mean, Led Zeppelin, BB King, I can't miss this! I have to find a way somehow.
    i hear ya.....

there is just no way this trip will be cheap......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    dave... led zeppelins not happenin man... those rumors have been officially denied by the zep peoples... id sell an organ to get there if they were actually playing, but as it stands theres not enough to draw me... ive already seen BB king, robert randolph, PJ, and the raconteurs... sigur ros is really the only band i feel bad about missing out on... so dont worry about it too much... BB plays alot around chicago... and zeppelin will hopefully do a full tour...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    dave... led zeppelins not happenin man... those rumors have been officially denied by the zep peoples... id sell an organ to get there if they were actually playing, but as it stands theres not enough to draw me... ive already seen BB king, robert randolph, PJ, and the raconteurs... sigur ros is really the only band i feel bad about missing out on... so dont worry about it too much... BB plays alot around chicago... and zeppelin will hopefully do a full tour...

Ok cool, well that makes me feel better. I heard from a lot of sources Zeppelin would be there and was confirmed, but I am glad to know the truth. Your right about BB King, I will eventually see him. As for PJ, well, I guess I will have to wait for another tour, which is fine by me. I love them, but the price of Bonnaroo is not in my budget currently.
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
  • Options
    Ok cool, well that makes me feel better. I heard from a lot of sources Zeppelin would be there and was confirmed, but I am glad to know the truth. Your right about BB King, I will eventually see him. As for PJ, well, I guess I will have to wait for another tour, which is fine by me. I love them, but the price of Bonnaroo is not in my budget currently.

I'm not going either D, wasn't impressed with the line up ...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    I'm not going either D, wasn't impressed with the line up ...

I hear ya. I liked some of the bands but I really only wanted to see maybe 5 or 6 bands. That's not enough for me to want to shell out the cash for it, plus the drive and the gas.
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
  • Options
    fuck it....

ya only live once.....

hehehehehehehehehehehe.........................

now im leaning towards going.........hehehehehe

or i could.....

hehehehehehehe............
  • Options
    sheshesheshesheshe........

shesheshesheshesheshesheshe..........
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    Gracias

Keep it cheap we are going on a cruise..... people got to pay their own way ;)

I am hoping for the Gorge....... I would make the trip for that...... got friends in Seattle and Portland I could stay with....... cheap airfare usually..... and the price of concert ticket....... probably less than $500 altogether :)

We are thinking Hawaii for the honeymoon, the main issue is these wedding venues in Portland... some places have $15,000 food and bevrage minimum, and they arent even that nice. We are checking out the place the "VIP" reception was at before the Portland gig in '06 tomorrow. It looks promising... we have a nice backup on lock now though :) Either way, money money money....

Im ALL for the gorge... or if they want to play Colorado or Montana. I could justify a west side show(s). :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options

or i could.....

....wait until they announce the rest of their "busy year"...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856

Yep.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    busy year???

is Stone going to tour with that new song of his????

hehehehe.........
  • Options
    busy year???

is Stone going to tour with that new song of his????

hehehehe.........

I haven't heard the song yet... Ive almost clicked on the link a couple of times but something is keeping me from listening to it after all the comments about it.. LOL! Dont know why I cant click on the link and just listen to it! :D
  • Options
    I haven't heard the song yet... Ive almost click on the link a couple of times but something is keeping me from listening to it after all the comments about it.. LOL! Dont know why I cant click on the link and just listen to it! :D
    its the silliest thing you have ever heard.......

just plain nonsense.....
  • Options
    i drive semis for a living.....

that thing would be like driving a skateboard.......

Haha, nice.

Personally I'm fine with the ground, and no A/C, though some extra comfort wouldn't be BAD. The only thing that would have made for a better time last year is if I would have managed to sleep more. Part of that was psilocybin, part of that was just being fucking PUMPED the whole time and meeting all sorts of amazing people. Not to mention the fact that it's 85 degrees by 5:30 a.m. Ah well. I couldn't imagine what would happen if a tornado struck there.
    05/30/03 Van, 09/01/05 Gorge, 09/02/05 Van, 09/04/05 Cal, 09/05/05 Ed, 09/07/05 S'toon, 09/08/05 'Peg, 07/22&23/06 Gorge, 06/14/08 'Roo, 08/08/09 Cal, 09/21/11 Cal, 09/23/11 Ed, 12/02/13 Cal
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i fucking love this thread!!! :D:D

you make some good arguments speedy but i'm countin' on more shows this year.....at least bridge....:)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    i fucking love this thread!!! :D:D

you make some good arguments speedy but i'm countin' on more shows this year.....at least bridge....:)
    i have only changed my mind 142 times today.............

hehehehehehehehe.......................
  • Options

I thought it was like 475 times :p
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    I thought it was like 475 times :p

he changed that too....:p
  • Options

speedy, far be it from me to suggest how you spend your money... but for the sake of your peace of mind i say you just decide against this once and for all... especially since youre talking about just going to one day and hanging out the rest of the time... not a great investment... theres definitely gonna be some more dates announced at better more fun places... i say hold out... you mustve noticed by now that all the cool pit regulars arent going??? :D

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    speedy, far be it from me to suggest how you spend your money... but for the sake of your peace of mind i say you just decide against this once and for all... especially since youre talking about just going to one day and hanging out the rest of the time... not a great investment... theres definitely gonna be some more dates announced at better more fun places... i say hold out... you mustve noticed by now that all the cool pit regulars arent going??? :D
    fuck money!!!!

hehehehehehehehehe...............

if there are more shows later.....ill be there too...

i always am.....
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    ... you mustve noticed by now that all the cool pit regulars arent going??? :D

we are cool like that! :D
  • Options
    fuck money!!!!

hehehehehehehehehe...............

if there are more shows later.....ill be there too...

i always am.....
    youre fuckin crazy brutha...

i wish i had that kinda cheddar...

more power to ya!

buy my ticket too!!! :D

• Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    fuck it....

ya only live once.....

hehehehehehehehehehehe.........................

now im leaning towards going.........hehehehehe

or i could.....

hehehehehehehe............

can I get a discount on the pancakes if you do go?
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    youre fuckin crazy brutha...

i wish i had that kinda cheddar...

more power to ya!

buy my ticket too!!! :D

dont get me wrong......i dont have that kind of cheddar.....

i just have chosen to spend my vacation money following this band around for the last few tours....

i just set aside some money and call it my pearl jam fund....hehehehe
  • Options
    cat72 wrote:
    can I get a discount on the pancakes if you do go?
    $.50 pancakes for you.....

hehehehehe...........
  • Options

hehehehehe...........

Hey I didnt agree with the price cut Mr.! I thought I was doing the pancakes and you were grilling! :p that's it! I'm not going anymore... :D
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992

hehehehehe...........

:D
  • Options
    Hey I didnt agree with the price cut Mr.! I thought I was doing the pancakes and you were grilling! :p that's it! I'm not going anymore... :D
    i changed my mind.....hehehehehe imagine that!!!!

now you are in charge of the grilled cheese...