what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• This should be in every state. I much rather pay 10 bucks then 35 bucks in Mass to visit state parks.

Oh and the Celtics still can't close out games. :(

http://www.grandhaventribune.com/paid/2 ... 825273.bsp
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    why is it so easy for peole to borrow but so hard to pay back? :evil:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    being sick and still having insomnia
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    College, college, college!

Got all my replies, now I need to choose & it's SO very difficult! I have a handful of possible situations and a lot of things to consider, and there is no clear cut front-runner! Pretty important decision, and it's making me a little nuts!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    why is it so easy for peole to borrow but so hard to pay back? :evil:

Tough one, I'm still waiting for about £250 my friend borrowed 2 years ago, she's booking a holiday next week, and talking about getting a new sofa!! :evil:
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Nastasja wrote:
    being sick and still having insomnia

hope you feel better soon!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    The clouds are rolling in on a beautiful breeze thats moving the wind chimes. I'm welcoming the overcast cause its just about disco naptime :D
    wish it was a thunder-boomer on the way that makes naptime a little exciting but our air so dry here lately the storms just dwindle. I love a good spring storm.
    Claireack wrote:
    why is it so easy for people to borrow but so hard to pay back? :evil:

Tough one, I'm still waiting for about £250 my friend borrowed 2 years ago, she's booking a holiday next week, and talking about getting a new sofa!! :evil:
    THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!don't ya just love having friends like that. she's probably related to my friend
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Only having two days leave left, have had a lovely day today, and generally feeling happy!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Only having two days leave left, have had a lovely day today, and generally feeling happy!
    i'm happy you had a good day. if anyone deserves one it's you sweetie :) p.s. happy bunny day!just remember when your family gets on your nerves...it could be worse, you could be in my family...we still put the FUNK in dysfunctional :lol: your friend from across the pond.dan :mrgreen:
  • How will i wake up 6:30am every morning after allll the free days I had?.....is a question without answer.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    i'm happy you had a good day. if anyone deserves one it's you sweetie :) p.s. happy bunny day!just remember when your family gets on your nerves...it could be worse, you could be in my family...we still put the FUNK in dysfunctional :lol: your friend from across the pond.dan :mrgreen:

cheers lovely :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    looked at some of my past posts. I think I'm a thread killer. :( :o alot of them died after I posted. sorry posts, I never meant to hurt you. "see you on the otherside".
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    how in the HELL did i win the PJ march madness??? wow!!!! :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    oh dear, I may have killed another thread. :( sorry beer thread. good night all. Happy Easter.
    mfc2006 wrote:
    how in the HELL did i win the PJ march madness??? wow!!!! :shock:

whatever do you mean?
    never mind. I see what you're talking about. good job, dude. did you win any money?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    never mind. I see what you're talking about. good job, dude. did you win any money?

nope...just a bunch of sweet PJ bootlegs!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    sleep. what a beautifull day :mrgreen:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    4 days per month i do this...working 27 hours in the row...today is one of them,.. :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Monday I have Friday on my mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBJLoYd8xak
    wah
    Someone awesome
    thanks!i think your awsome too :lol:
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    If I'll really have to be here till 3
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    That I love somebody so much that it feels like my heart is in a vice.
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I'm afraid I can't love anymore....
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    I'm afraid I can't love anymore....

Don't give up on love, it will come in time. Sometimes it takes a lot of healing before you get there, but you will get there.
    Why the hell have I just eaten so flaming much when I am getting weighed today - what a prat!!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Claireack wrote:
    Why the hell have I just eaten so flaming much when I am getting weighed today - what a prat!!

:lol:

i was thinking similarly this morning.....but damn, it was a GREAT weekend.

this weather is just sooooo beautiful!
    i just want to be outside!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    2 more hours and i can go OUTSIDE again.
    my gawd, it's just too beautiful outside to be locked inside in my cube. thankfully have a gorgeous view from here, but none the less......soooo much better being outside!

(and NOT that i am wishing away my job, far from it.....but man, can't i do it outside? :lol:)

:mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow