what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    the fact that i have to go to get recertified for work, the week of the msg shows and i can no longer go :( why couldn't i have known this a lousy week ago before i went and bought tickets :twisted:
    oh no that is terrible news, really? do they ever work with "family" emergencies :mrgreen: ????
    I hope maybe you can work something out
    life is too short to miss out on PJ
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    yes it sucks i see no way out. i have to get rid of the tickets or loose the money. i put a post up to sell them but supprizingly no takers yet :?
  • yes it sucks i see no way out. i have to get rid of the tickets or loose the money. i put a post up to sell them but supprizingly no takers yet :?
    I am sure they will easily be taken off your hands... don't worry! There are still plenty of people looking. :)
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    2morrows huge fish fry get together. :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    the fact that i have to go to get recertified for work, the week of the msg shows and i can no longer go :( why couldn't i have known this a lousy week ago before i went and bought tickets :twisted:

Oh blinking heck Dan, that's rubbish! :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

That really is crap!!
    2morrows huge fish fry get together. :D
    with potato pancakes? yum so miss that
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Happy Birthday Dad, you fools child.

I miss you, very much.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    ahhhhhh...it's a beautiful sunny day here in NYC and it makes me so HAPPY!
    even if i am stuck in my cube...looking out at the view with the bright sun - yay!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

oh wolfie....a hb to your dad.
    i still track my dad's bd's too.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    it is a beautiful day to around Toronto

sun is shining, sky is blue, and tomorrow is a holiday

payday, got my tax return this week and my GST rebate in my account, life is good :D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    smarchee wrote:

payday, got my tax return this week and my GST rebate in my account, life is good :D

Just heard I won't be going to Toronto on business, they are sending my co-worker instead. Not sure what I did up there last time to not get asked back... oops.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    smarchee wrote:

Just heard I won't be going to Toronto on business, they are sending my co-worker instead. Not sure what I did up there last time to not get asked back... oops.

lol, that sucks man
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Wishing everyone a beautiful day !! :wave:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    thanks sweetie! :clap: :crazy: :thumbup: :wave: i hope you have the best day EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mikalina wrote:
    thanks sweetie! :clap: :crazy: :thumbup: :wave: i hope you have the best day EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, You too. Have a great weekend. :wave:
    ********************************************************************************************* image

I just read this, I'm so sorry. :(
    mikalina wrote:

I just read this, I'm so sorry. :(
    THANKS! it's life :( when it gives you lemmons make lemonade ;)
    and add a little vodka!
    sleep well everyone :)
    Ice cold lemonade with vodka, sounds good right about now.
  • food poisoning from bad beef brisket...feel like sh*t :shock:
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    i wish i could get to sleep :think: , ugh
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    It raining and it sounds so nice on the metal roofing....ahhhhhhh perfect for sleeping!
    I feel like I'm being invaded by "ladybugs" I've started my spring cleaning - you know, vacuum behind couches, washing windows and window sills, etc. All if find are dead or semi alive ladybugs !!! HELP !!!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    i am sooooooooo ready for the weekend!
    bring on 3:45....and no more work!
    woooohoooo for gorgeous weather!
    i need to get out of here!
    :mrgreen:

happy friday!
    happy weekend!
    happy easter!

bunnies-easterasshurtswhat.jpg
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

happy friday!
    happy weekend!
    happy easter!

:lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

happy friday!
    happy weekend!
    happy easter!

too fuckin funny :lol:
    wow, thank you for sharing that, im laughing me ass off, too precious as i sit here with my oj and scotch scrating my head wondering if this is an actual cocktail that i could add on to the cocktail of choice thread, lol, and to add to that id quote you but i dont know how, lol, and to boot im swearing today online fuck instead of frick and ass instead of bum, wow i could perhaps put this on the rebelious act of the week thread too, pour me another round i say to meself, yes me not my and you may ask why, truth be known it just sounds fuckin better
    and somedays its better to say pour me instead of poor me crank up the fuckin tunes and clean the suns out :D
    :lol: I just love a good laugh - made my day !!
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    canoegirl wrote:
    wow, thank you for sharing that, im laughing me ass off, too precious as i sit here with my oj and scotch scrating my head wondering if this is an actual cocktail that i could add on to the cocktail of choice thread, lol, and to add to that id quote you but i dont know how, lol, and to boot im swearing today online fuck instead of frick and ass instead of bum, wow i could perhaps put this on the rebelious act of the week thread too, pour me another round i say to meself, yes me not my and you may ask why, truth be known it just sounds fuckin better

woo hoo !!! :clap:

this made me LOL at work. the people that i went to the bar with on lunch think I'm losing it now !!! :lol:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel