what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    that's awseme pandora!congatulations :clap:
    thank you blenderman! same to you and your lady
    oh and I have often thought but haven't mentioned that I really enjoy your posts
    they are very genuine and open and often entertaining, they make me :) so thanks for that too :!:
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    There is nothing worse in the world than the time between 8:00 & 8:15 AM.
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    the environment, people, wishing the east coast would get some west coast beliefs on the cascade healing movement , it starts as an open wound, the tissues start to heal as a scab forms, ironically a nurse crossing the picket lines is called a scab, lol just a side thought, healthy tissue forms under the scab soon the scab falls off leaving healthy tissue, the east coast is in need of the west coast to teach it how to heal guide it in the right direction, teach us how to heal spread the goodnews between two cans and a string if you have to, hello, now i could break this all down into the body the environment, the economy lol yet another side thought, there are signs of infection here the east coast needs to collaborate with the west coast, mayday mayday lol, oh why do i connect things in my mind what the frick not f*%*% perhaps thats my infection in my mind oh well a smile still remains in the shape of a canoe, my spelling sucks at times feel free to spell check me lol :)
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    :lol:
    canoegirl wrote:
    the environment, people, wishing the east coast would get some west coast beliefs on the cascade healing movement , it starts as an open wound, the tissues start to heal as a scab forms, ironically a nurse crossing the picket lines is called a scab, lol just a side thought, healthy tissue forms under the scab soon the scab falls off leaving healthy tissue, the east coast is in need of the west coast to teach it how to heal guide it in the right direction, teach us how to heal spread the goodnews between two cans and a string if you have to, hello, now i could break this all down into the body the environment, the economy lol yet another side thought, there are signs of infection here the east coast needs to collaborate with the west coast, mayday mayday lol, oh why do i connect things in my mind what the frick not f*%*% perhaps thats my infection in my mind oh well a smile still remains in the shape of a canoe, my spelling sucks at times feel free to spell check me lol :)
    +1....hear hear!...p.s. yor spealling be mactch butter tham mime :lol:
    pandora wrote:
    that's awseme pandora!congatulations :clap:
    thank you blenderman! same to you and your lady
    oh and I have often thought but haven't mentioned that I really enjoy your posts
    they are very genuine and open and often entertaining, they make me :) so thanks for that too :!:
    aawww :oops: :D
    canoegirl wrote:
    +1....hear hear!...p.s. yor spealling be mactch butter tham mime :lol:
    p.s. welcome to the boards :D
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    sleep :yawn:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Matzah and what it's doing to my Colon :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    How to get that last post out of my head
  • The match tonight and tomorrow.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    The match tonight and tomorrow.

I hope ManU wins today!!! i hate Bayern Munich :twisted:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

Champions League?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    a small boy was born!!!congrats
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step28 wrote:

I hope ManU wins today!!! i hate Bayern Munich :twisted:

I think they will to be honest although their record against them isn't great :?
    dottles wrote:

Champions League?

Yup
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:

Champions League?

Yup

Ahh, seems we're useless at the minute :oops: I haven't really been keeping an eye on the Champions League. Still not sure I can bring myself to support Man Utd even a competition we never will in a month of Sundays play in!
    Liverpool play on Thursday don't they, in UEFA Cup (sorry Europa League) know about that one as my brother supports them.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    and my team (HSV) plays on Thursday as well, at home against Standart Lüttich. I do hope they had a nice headwash after their last game on sunday, they played soooo bad :( not cup worthy at all ...
    Claireack wrote:
    I feel strangely nauseous :sick:

That's not good!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:
    and my team (HSV) plays on Thursday as well, at home against Standart Lüttich. I do hope they had a nice headwash after their last game on sunday, they played soooo bad :( not cup worthy at all ...
    kick those bastards ass :evil:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

That's not good!!

Think I've eaten too many peanuts :(
    71step28 wrote:
    kick those bastards ass :evil:

yeah, i promised you revenge for panathinaikos. I DID. i dont know what HSV will make out of it :twisted:
  • Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

That's not good!!

Think I've eaten too many peanuts :(

• EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    hi dreams ! Ive missed you.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I've had a crazy day, can't wait to go to bed !! Maybe tomorrow will be better.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    it's snowing right now. and it's supposed to be in the mid 70s later in the week!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    time to go for a run!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    i just ate some walnuts
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    mikalina wrote:
    it will be. :mrgreen: this too shall pass...remember that
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    mikalina wrote:
    it will be. :mrgreen: this too shall pass...remember that

Thanks, I just did too much today. :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    - wishing i was outside drawing. took a quick break outside but it wasn't long enough
    - hoping the rain holds off on my way home, wanted to walk most of the way
    - trying the poundcake my sister is making from scratch :D