what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    I'm off to watch the Red Sox kick the Yankee's butts ;) :thumbup:
    you go girl!!!!! i hate them damn yankees :evil:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    1. Still having to finish my effing paper
    2. having to read other people's papers
    3. Having to find a place to stay for the month of May (Houston...yay)
    4. Having to declare my taxes
    5. Going to Seattle at the beginning of June :)
    6. Wondering if I have another night of insomnia
    7. Dinner
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    How friggin hungry I am... I must resist the fridge.... grrrrr
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • I may become a germaphobe by the time this roommate experience is over. :roll:

His sneezes make me gag. :oops:
    I carried a watermelon
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    scb wrote:
    I wish someone would come to my house and make me a bacon & egg sandwich.

Awww such a simple request...I would if I could, but I would be making 2 of them :)

Ah, fuck it. You never came so I made my own sandwich.

EDIT: Sandwich. Spelling never was my strong point. :oops:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    that in those quietest moments, even though i dont want you there, there you are.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    it would be nice to see a native american indian run for president or even governor in the state i reside in, :D
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ...ever feel like the friend always making the effort...

well i'm here :?
    wah
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited April 2010
    Post edited by pickupyourwill on
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    headache.... :(
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    edited April 2010
    Thinking she needs to go on her favorite website and get some much needed attention. Anywhere I go she follows and I'm stalked everywhere, even in my own home town. SCARY!!!
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Help! It's beautiful outside and I'm trapped in my office :(
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    How lovely the sunshine was today
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    How lovely the sunshine was today

Amazing - we even had it up here. Went for a lovely walk!
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Birthday plans! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! :D
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Credit card debt. Fuck money.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    oh ooooh what a feeling, we'll be dancing on the ceiling
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    GH, its all come to a head now and it is very emotional, really draining.
    The social piece of late, months now, is the story line of a underage girl being beaten by her boyfriend. After many episodes the 1 800 help line would go up with the young actress appealing to anyone in a similar situation to seek help. This GH does often covering many problems that might be effecting its audience one of the reasons I love it so. This piece was tastefully done and really focused over the months on the manipulation of the abuser and how the abused feels it is all her fault. It was moving and tragic and leaves me feeling very blessed that so far in my life not I or my daughter or any other family member has had to face this horrific ugly fact of life.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    pandora wrote:
    The social piece of late, months now, is the story line of a underage girl being beaten by her boyfriend. After many episodes the 1 800 help line would go up with the young actress appealing to anyone in a similar situation to seek help. This GH does often covering many problems that might be effecting its audience one of the reasons I love it so. This piece was tastefully done and really focused over the months on the manipulation of the abuser and how the abused feels it is all her fault. It was moving and tragic and leaves me feeling very blessed that so far in my life not I or my daughter or any other family member has had to face this horrific ugly fact of life.

Is this "General Hospital" your talking about. OMG I havn't watched this in years. I miss this show !!!!

I love when a soaps cover - real life situations.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Is this "General Hospital" your talking about. OMG I havn't watched this in years. I miss this show !!!!

I love when a soaps cover - real life situations.
    Yes it is!! I too took at least 10 years off. I guess more even, I can't believe sometimes how many years I've lived! I watched as a teen often in the commons at school back in the 70's. Watched when I could thru my 20's. Then didn't follow the years raising my kids but got back into it maybe 7,8or 9 seasons ago. I truly love it, sounds silly to others but its a high point in my day or if I pile a few up on the DVR and watch with some wine even more fun! You might want to check it out again. Jason is as lovely as ever ;) and Nicholas and now Sonny's long lost son Dante has appeared :D gotta love those gangsters :!:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Had a fantastic workout today!!! ;):mrgreen: Yay!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    You know, I could just tape it (dvr) and start watching it again. I'm with you, its been off/on for many years.

btw- I'm also hooked on Y & R, ( its funny how these charators become part of your family ) - I'm sure everyone is going to think its strange. :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    creepy avatars
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    boss says i can switch days for my painter recertification!!!!!!bring on msg 8-):mrgreen: now i've got to get tickets for night two :) see all you bitches there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    boss says i can switch days for my painter recertification!!!!!!bring on msg 8-):mrgreen: now i've got to get tickets for night two :) see all you bitches there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurrah!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

So happy for you, :D
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,832
    the white clam pizza at the first and last tavern in hartford
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I'm off to watch the Red Sox/Yankees game... :wave:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    mikalina wrote:
    You know, I could just tape it (dvr) and start watching it again. I'm with you, its been off/on for many years.

btw- I'm also hooked on Y & R, ( its funny how these charators become part of your family ) - I'm sure everyone is going to think its strange. :)
    I say don't knock it til you try it!
    Far out!!!!!