what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    dottles wrote:
    I don't have to go to work tomorrow :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    i'm so jelous.
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    i need to take computer classes to learn all of this to be part of this, lol, yikes :)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Up late mixing a song or two...

Walk into the room & see my beautiful wife sleeping silently.

Life is amazing. G'night.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    coffee
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    coffee

my mind already had some coffee ;) just had a big cup of Latte Macchiato :D Good Morning, Dimi!
  • MK1980MK1980 Posts: 291
    Listening to 'No excuses' looking out the window on a rainy day...no work 'til tomorrow...thank God the weekend was sunny ;)
    How I choose to feel is how I am...I will not lose my faith, It's an inside job today.
    Manchester Aug 17th 2009
    Hyde Park June 25th 2010
    Manchester June 20th & 21st 2012
    Leeds July 14th 2014
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    It's fucked. :evil: Will have to go for a big, long walk tomorrow to release some pent up tension and change my mindset.
    my family :D
    Peace
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:
    coffee

my mind already had some coffee ;) just had a big cup of Latte Macchiato :D Good Morning, Dimi!
    :thumbup: :wave: Yvi
    OK it's not so fucked...there are people way worse off than me. Just caught the end of Australian Story "Graham Stafford" http://www.abc.net.au/austory/content/2007/s2855102.htm, followed by 4 corners "Gypsy Child Thieves" http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2010/s2855918.htm. The later was about romainian gyspy children in milan. A couple of comments made me laugh...one was made by an old italian guy after the gypsy camp was closed down (and no offence meant, it just sounded funny the way it came out) he said "they should all be killed, b ut we can't kill them!" Then there was another one of a 38yo romanian man and the narrator says, "he has so many children he has lost count!!" OK I feel better now!
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    That I come up with good ideas to sell, but never follow through.......

my latest money making idea is:

....:Having a bed sheet, press studded, to the underside of your quilt/blanket/doona ect.

It offers a quick change of fresh linen.
    It reduces the sheet falling out of bed,
    It reduces the contact of your skin against an awesome blanket that irritates you, but is heavenly warm.
    It reduces the amount of needing to wash the quilt, why? because it's easier to wash a heap of sheets that a masive quilt.

Some may say It has already been invented and is called a QUILT COVER, but I reckon a sheet press studded underneath the quilt is a good money spinner.

and THAT is one my mind right now :roll:
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    Is thankful that I am not in my supervisor's position today. They are announcing that our office will be closing... :( I feel terrible for my co-workers and the burden my Supervisor will bear, he is in the same boat as everyone else and losing his job as well.

Luckily my guardian angel was looking out for me and I was offered a new position at a new company last Thursday.... The Irish Eyes were definitely looking over me when I interviewed on St. Patrick's Day!
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    WTF is everyone's marriages breaking up?! It's depressing and i'm sick of trying to give advice and people don't listen!!! Oh and it's Monday....
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jukee wrote:
    WTF is everyone's marriages breaking up?!

Mines not :thumbup:
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Claireack wrote:
    Jukee wrote:

mine either!
    :thumbup:

it's a rainy, grey day....yet overall, i am in a happy mood. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Claireack wrote:
    Jukee wrote:

mine either!
    :thumbup:

it's a rainy, grey day....yet overall, i am in a happy mood. :)

Mines not either :D But I have 3 friends that there's are...
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    thinking about cancelling my hotel for nyc. i don't wanna have this headache of ticket searching. plus i'd rather go to the keys
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    edited March 2010
    the environment, are there any threads pertaining to it ? i do not know how to start one someone please do start one, start small dream big spell well lol, im laughing at myself got to love good old websters dictionary
    Post edited by canoegirl on
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Lunch with friends tomorrow followed by coffee with another friend.
    ...and that although I feel tired I am feeling 'right' - no stress from work as I am on leave (despite having two phone calls from them today), feeling loved and lucky with all the catching up with friends, feeling happy about myself and excited about the Euro tour...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,832
    shack burger
    shack stack
    :lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I can't get the hang of this hour difference - I should be in bed now :?
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Jukee wrote:
    never, never, never thought mine would... and it did. You just have to appreciate what you have and not take anything for granted ... but then again that applies for everything in life.

what's on my mind.... fucktards.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Claireack wrote:
    I can't get the hang of this hour difference - I should be in bed now :?

Yeah I seem to struggle with the clocks changing too
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I miss my husband :(
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Went for a huge walk with the dog and ipod going ( holy shit just worked it all out and I walked about 10KM!!!!!). Dropped off heaps of flyers for my business and feel way better than yesterday.....But now I really need a another shower LOL :oops:
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    My former boss is pulling out all the stops to get me a job where he works. Man, just the process is exciting, and I haven't been guaranteed an interview. :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Claireack wrote:
    Jukee wrote:

mine's stonger than ever too!it's her and i against the world....almost 18 years now 8-)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Claireack wrote:
    Jukee wrote:

mine's stonger than ever too!it's her and i against the world....almost 18 years now 8-)
    Us too! # 29 on 5/15 celebrating with PJ in Hartford!
    me and him and PJ against the world!
    that's awseme pandora!congatulations :clap: