Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Rodrigo y Gabriela tonight! And a free ticket at that! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    id rather be in a pearl jam gig.....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    me squared.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    EmBleve wrote:
    me squared.

me cubed
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    EmBleve wrote:
    me squared.

me cubed

me too. ;)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    again..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    my doggy...I think I have a sad decision to make...hopefully the treatment works...
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    my doggy...I think I have a sad decision to make...hopefully the treatment works...
    :( I hope things work out, good thoughts to you!

On my mind, sad it's been 10 months to the day since my mom died. I miss her.
  • Options
    come on Jose!!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Had a fucked up day at work today, but thank god it's over. Now all I need is to focus on ... PACKING! :D:D:D

Cav is on my mind as well :mrgreen: The countdown is down to ... 1 day!
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Got some steak marinating at home for dinner...nom nom nom...gotta make real nice for hubby because I don't think he's too happy about my Atlanta plans :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Iker...
  • Options
    stress
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Agreed beyond belief!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Why did I choose to eat dinner at Red Robin?
  • Options
    Exam tomorrow :?
  • Options
    headache .fever.again..
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    DS1119 wrote:

Dinner?? It's not even 6:00 for you yet is it? Old man!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Had a fucked up day at work today, but thank god it's over. Now all I need is to focus on ... PACKING! :D:D:D

Cav is on my mind as well :mrgreen: The countdown is down to ... 1 day!

Have a safe flight & nice trip Leeze! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Dinner?? It's not even 6:00 for you yet is it? Old man!

I know now why I had dinner here. I'll post pictures later.
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Lots of good news today.... Plus lunch with my wonderful friends :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    headache .fever.again..
    Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I was just out in the Tenderloin (SF’s main drug neighborhood) looking for some clients. I didn’t find who I was looking for, but when I returned to my car there was an intoxicated gentleman leaning against my trunk and relieving himself on the street. The following is our exchange:

Me: Awe man, really? Really?
    Him: Oh, sorry. Sorry, ma’am.
    Me: Right up against my car? Exposed to the street?! Come on man, at least go in between two cars.
    Him: I’m sorry. I just really had to go. I didn’t want to piss all over myself.
    Me: I understand when you gotta go, but damn, just hide a little bit. You can get arrested for indecent exposure. Plus, I don’t need to see that shit. No one does.
    Him: I know. I’m just kind of fucked up.
    Me: No worries, just have a good day. And hide a bit when you have to pee.

It’s important to note that he has continued peeing throughout our conversation. Heavy stream too. At this point, he finishes, tucks in and zips up. Oh, he burps too. Then he offers me his hand to shake-

Him:Thank you lady for being so nice to me. Most people just whup my ass.
    Me: I may be nice, but you’re gonna need to wash that shit before I shake it.
    Him: hahaha yeah, okay. ...Uh, can I get a few dollars, I’m thirsty.
    Me: Uh, lets just leave it at you pissing on my car, and me not whupping your ass.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I was just out in the Tenderloin (SF’s main drug neighborhood) looking for some clients. I didn’t find who I was looking for, but when I returned to my car there was an intoxicated gentleman leaning against my trunk and relieving himself on the street. The following is our exchange:

Me: Awe man, really? Really?
    Him: Oh, sorry. Sorry, ma’am.
    Me: Right up against my car? Exposed to the street?! Come on man, at least go in between two cars.
    Him: I’m sorry. I just really had to go. I didn’t want to piss all over myself.
    Me: I understand when you gotta go, but damn, just hide a little bit. You can get arrested for indecent exposure. Plus, I don’t need to see that shit. No one does.
    Him: I know. I’m just kind of fucked up.
    Me: No worries, just have a good day. And hide a bit when you have to pee.

It’s important to note that he has continued peeing throughout our conversation. Heavy stream too. At this point, he finishes, tucks in and zips up. Oh, he burps too. Then he offers me his hand to shake-

Him:Thank you lady for being so nice to me. Most people just whup my ass.
    Me: I may be nice, but you’re gonna need to wash that shit before I shake it.
    Him: hahaha yeah, okay. ...Uh, can I get a few dollars, I’m thirsty.
    Me: Uh, lets just leave it at you pissing on my car, and me not whupping your ass.

:lol::lol::lol:
    was that the same guy that peed on 81's truck at Alpine?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    pointing out the heavy stream is a nice tidbit :lol::lol:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    norm wrote:

indeed!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sara's got some stories! :corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    NFL Draft
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet?

huh?huh?huh? tellmetellmetellme!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    norm wrote:

indeed!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sara's got some stories! :corn:

It was an impressive stream.

I would love to make my job a reality show. The Kardashians ain't got shit on my clients. The Real Housewives of Jersey might be a tough match though.

• Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet? Did you get the mail yet?

huh?huh?huh? tellmetellmetellme!
    the_shining.jpg