Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    fuckin bug
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    something isnt right.......
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    it's only monday and i have a feeling it's going to be a looong week at work...which makes me think i need to give myself a 3-day weekend soon... :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I can't wait till Wednesday!

What happens on Wednesday?
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Mountain Jam, Forecastle, Firefly, Outside Lands, DeLuna and Red Rocks(?!!) and everything in between. Summer, I am ready. You will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine, :mrgreen:

Are you going to DeLuna?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I can't wait till Wednesday!

What happens on Wednesday?

:shh: it's a secret!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Mountain Jam
    :thumbup:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    brianlux wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    muffins.

dogs.

ears.

and plants.

Sounds like a busy day, Rollings. Or did you mean you're feeding the dog muffins and listing to your garden grow? :D

If that were the case, I would put these in the "what are you doing right now thread". :mrgreen:

:|
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Great summer weather, burgers on the grill, listening to some great new music and Brad concert this Friday. I'm finally starting to see my better days.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    afroannnie wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Mountain Jam, Forecastle, Firefly, Outside Lands, DeLuna and Red Rocks(?!!) and everything in between. Summer, I am ready. You will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine, :mrgreen:

Are you going to DeLuna?

That's my plan. Finalizing the details this week. :mrgreen: You?

...My new client, Clarence the barber, just informed me he really wants to get the first season of Friends on DVD. It's the only season he is missing. He also loves to watch Koi fish swim. I love this guy!!

cleangirls.jpg
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Are you going to DeLuna?

That's my plan. Finalizing the details this week. :mrgreen: You?

A couple of my friends & I are highly considering it...I think we'll make a definite decision soon..I'll let you know..If we both go...we are going to have to meet up & party! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    afroannnie wrote:
    A couple of my friends & I are highly considering it...I think we'll make a definite decision soon..I'll let you know..If we both go...we are going to have to meet up & party! :mrgreen:

You should probably just go. :mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

You should probably just go. :mrgreen:

:lol: Yes I should...the line-up is pretty sweet.. :D
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i wanna be on you
  • Options
    that was startling
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    I'm finally starting to see my better days.

said the 15-year old.... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    ...grow out my hair or crop it off... :think:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    A very close friend's brother died in a car accident this morning. I can't stop thinking about it and how it is hurting their family. He was in his early 20s and has two small sons. This year has been nothing but heartache for them. I have had friends in the past lose loved ones but this is affecting me in such a strong way. I think of the kids, who will grow up without a father. For his parents who hurt to lose a son. For his siblings...his sister (who has such a wonderful outlook on life and such a positive attitude, I wonder how this will change her) his brother who is still so young. As well as the rest of the family who have seen this type of heart ache in the past and hoped to never feel it again. Also for the mother of his children ( an estranged relationship), I'm sure the hurt there will be greater than anyone would think. I had a rough few days previous to this and now I feel childish for letting those trivial things break me, I have been blessed in my life to not deal with true loss such as this. I have hurt and had pain but not the type that a death can cause. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, I just needed to empty my thoughts.

I'm sorry for the rambling, I didn't know where else to go with this but here.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    rollings wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:
    I'm finally starting to see my better days.

said the 15-year old.... :mrgreen:

hehehe But it's true!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    A very close friend's brother died in a car accident this morning. I can't stop thinking about it and how it is hurting their family. He was in his early 20s and has two small sons. This year has been nothing but heartache for them. I have had friends in the past lose loved ones but this is affecting me in such a strong way. I think of the kids, who will grow up without a father. For his parents who hurt to lose a son. For his siblings...his sister (who has such a wonderful outlook on life and such a positive attitude, I wonder how this will change her) his brother who is still so young. As well as the rest of the family who have seen this type of heart ache in the past and hoped to never feel it again. Also for the mother of his children ( an estranged relationship), I'm sure the hurt there will be greater than anyone would think. I had a rough few days previous to this and now I feel childish for letting those trivial things break me, I have been blessed in my life to not deal with true loss such as this. I have hurt and had pain but not the type that a death can cause. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, I just needed to empty my thoughts.

:( sorry, i know how it feels.
    don't worry about rambling, we're good listeners here... ramble on!
  • Options

Wow. This is terribly, terribly sad. I can't even imagine...
    Writing this out is helpful, I hope you have somebody to talk to about this too
  • Options

Sorry sorry to hear this...what a tragedy. :( It's always good to get your feelings out...and we're all willing to listen.
  • Options
    4 days and not a second longer!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Can't wait for the end of the school year....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    returning to the gym today. Hope that works out well.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    EmBleve wrote:

I've been thinking I need to do the same. let me know how that works out for you
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    How 4 o'clock cannot come fast enough. LOVE spa evenings!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I just want to scream!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    i wanna be on you
    nice dose of eroticism.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

I've been thinking I need to do the same. let me know how that works out for you
    it worked out very well. I needed it. :)