what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    mikalina wrote:
    I hate the cold as well - BUT we should all meet up there some weekend ( crazy fun ) :D
    This plan sounds brilliant! :D
    I approve this plan!!!! Lets do it! Now we just have to figure out when :think: :think: :think: and we'll havecto Carey to come to. It can be a girls trip. :)
    Why guys and women can't have friends of the opposite sex without pissing off the 'other' half. Never quite understood that.
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    Why guys and women can't have friends of the opposite sex without pissing off the 'other' half. Never quite understood that.
    oh,,thats a big conversation...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    sheila0225 wrote:

ah, that's the topic of Big Bang Theory on right now, let's see how it turns out
    sheila0225 wrote:

I think it comes down to one of them being insecure or threatened. But what the hell do I know.
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I think it comes down to one of them being insecure or threatened. But what the hell do I know.
    i have a big story to tell...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    How much I love this time of year. :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur.
    Happy kitty sleepy kitty
    Purr...purr...purr
  • tem721tem721 Posts: 83
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Happy kitty sleepy kitty
    Purr...purr...purr

Big Bang Theory?
  • mwah...
    tem721 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Happy kitty sleepy kitty
    Purr...purr...purr

Big Bang Theory?

bazinga
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    tem721 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Happy kitty sleepy kitty
    Purr...purr...purr

Big Bang Theory?

bazinga
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfL4-C8OCys
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I can't believe I am not at a bar.. there are a shit ton of bars within walking distance of my home, with friends at them, and I am perfectly happy just chillin at home.. I got some good beers and some good music though, something most bars lack..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    got a lot of drinks here. watching movies with mu sons and laughing a lot
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    I hate the cold as well - BUT we should all meet up there some weekend ( crazy fun ) :D
    I approve this plan!!!! Lets do it! Now we just have to figure out when :think: :think: :think: and we'll havecto Carey to come to. It can be a girls trip. :)

Um........
    do i have to invite myself?

:lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    Help! I have the Spin Doctors "Two Princes" stuck in my head! ! ! ! :lol:
    7RayZ wrote:
    How does that even happen?? :lol::lol:

Shit!!!!!! now you got me!! Way to go, now I am fucked for the rest of the night! ;)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 7RayZ wrote:

:o :shock: :twisted: STOP!!!!

Here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw4ARbDQan0 . . . I hope this helps
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    OMG! Thank you. I think Spacehog cured me in the other thread... haha! Ive been listening to PJ radio non-stop for 10 days now. I loved that concert on the radio. I think they should do their concerts live more often on there. Yah, know for us poor people who cant make it to European tour dates this year.
  • 7RayZ wrote:
    OMG! Thank you. I think Spacehog cured me in the other thread... haha! Ive been listening to PJ radio non-stop for 10 days now. I loved that concert on the radio. I think they should do their concerts live more often on there. Yah, know for us poor people who cant make it to European tour dates this year.

I wouldn't be adverse to that idea :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    7RayZ wrote:

I wouldn't be adverse to that idea :mrgreen:

Fuck yah, wasnt the live broadcast out of Chile awesome, besides broadcasting "Pearl Jam" over parts of it like I was watching futbol'...? (err... I think it was Argentina...) yah, the one I just watched... yahooo! The one live broadcast where betterman has the tag I wanna be your boyfriend/save it for later tag on it.
    sheila0225 wrote:

Um........
    do i have to invite myself?

:lol:
    Absofriggenlutely not!! Its a given you're coming. :mrgreen:
    7RayZ wrote:

Shit!!!!!! now you got me!! Way to go, now I am fucked for the rest of the night! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

btw when i see your avatar all I can think of IS "Fra- gee-lay (fragile) it must be Italian." :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Do I want to watch tv and drink some more or do I want to listen to music on youtube and drink some more? Fuck. :?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    7RayZ wrote:

spin%252Bdocs%25252C%252Bbill%252Bburr%252Bspecial.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    Do I want to watch tv and drink some more or do I want to listen to music on youtube and drink some more? Fuck. :?
    as long as you keep drinking, every choice is the right one. :thumbup:
  • no way,im out of espresso at sunday..no way..
  • no way,im out of espresso at sunday..no way..
    you silly..was there u left it yesterday...hehehehehehe..
  • I really wish I had some orange juice...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • the video on my facebook wall says it all... :lol::lol::lol::lol: