what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I am here, but running out the door!! PM me whatever you would like to know.. I am a good helper!!! I will be back on later tonight or tomorrow.. cheers!

see? I didn't even have to send out the bat signal...I just thought about Cav coming on here, just for you Heis.

Now only if I could do that for myself...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    again more plans... :?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • chicken and rooster
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    wow...what a long-ass day this has been......

time to unwind :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    First time going it alone to a concert....and strange because it's my school's fall concert yet none of my friends are going/want to go/already are doing something else :? Oh well, should be an interesting experience.
    And fun fact: Pearl Jam played this same venue at my school 19 years ago :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    samjam wrote:
    First time going it alone to a concert....and strange because it's my school's fall concert yet none of my friends are going/want to go/already are doing something else :? Oh well, should be an interesting experience.

I started going to shows by myself last year. SO much more fun than trying to drag someone to go with. I can truly enjoy without having to worry about the other people ruining it for me (getting too drunk, wanting to leave early, god forbid wanting to TALK during the show :lol::lol: ).

ENJOY it and don't worry about being on your own. :D And you will probably meet other people having as much fun as you are too, for future concert-going.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Suziemay wrote:
    samjam wrote:

I started going to shows by myself last year. SO much more fun than trying to drag someone to go with. I can truly enjoy without having to worry about the other people ruining it for me (getting too drunk, wanting to leave early, god forbid wanting to TALK during the show :lol::lol: ).

ENJOY it and don't worry about being on your own. :D And you will probably meet other people having as much fun as you are too, for future concert-going.
    Thanks Suzie! :) At first I was kinda bummed that I couldn't find someone to go with, but I guess you're right that it's much better than going with someone who doesn't really want to be there! So I will focus on just enjoying it! :thumbup:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • You
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    my dinner that I ordered over an hour ago, where the hell is it?!?!?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    my dinner that I ordered over an hour ago, where the hell is it?!?!?

what if it's cold? then what will you do? call them to come back so you can kick their ass? :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    only 2 weeks left in hell...
    er, i mean Waco....

hard to believe that this day is actually going to come.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • EUROPE TOUR 2012 :D
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    White pants don't stay white for very long, do they? :cry:
  • hey little girl.... :D:D:D:D
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Its not appropriate for this forum :twisted: :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    hey little girl.... :D:D:D:D

is your daddy home? :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Stop snoring, I just wanna sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Large fingers pushing paint
    You're god and you've got big hands
    The colors blend... the challenges you give man
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • our last nigh
  • I just deleted someone from Facebook, whom I haven't seen for years and who seems to get passive aggressive with everyone online after he's had a few pints. There's a reason why some people aren't in our day-to-day lives anymore. We've outgrown them. Catching up with old acquaintances on a social networking site is a good idea in theory, but in practice it's often unworkable. We generally accept that over the years, our old friends might have changed, developed, and have a wise outlook on life: however, there are one or two people who are still the same snarky dicks they were twenty- five years ago.
    Europe :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    A strong person knows how to keep their life in order.
    Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say "I'm ok" with a smile.... ( well sometimes )
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Orlando and Mickey at Disney World
  • Very happy!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    mfc2006 wrote:
    :mrgreen:

Very happy!

That's good to hear! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    :mrgreen:

Very happy!

That's good to hear! :D

:D:D

Going out tonight, gonna be a great time with good people.
    What else do I need? :D
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

To see me and the other Euro nutters next summer! :D;):D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

To see me and the other Euro nutters next summer! :D;):D

I am very much considering doing this! I just need to see what the dates are going to be, and do some pricing :D
    Any other girls wanting to possibly share euro accommodations, let me know!
    Makes much more sense...

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I need to win a load of money!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    it's 6pm and my roommates are still sleeping..... lazy fuckers