what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    edited December 2011
    wasted out of my brains. i lost my fucking cell phone tonight qt the bar and i am super upset :( :( :(

1-please pray for my phones safe return
    2- plkease for those who text me here---you will have to PM me.
    3- its so sad to be so worried about a phone. :( :( :( :( :(
    Post edited by GivenToLukinKP on
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    wasted out of my brains. i lost my fucking cell phone tonight qt the bar and i am super upset :( :( :(

2- plkease for those who text me, dont send any secrets ha ha ha haha
    3- i feel so lost with no phone.all my secrets are in it! for the love of god i hope i find it

Do a remote wipe.
  • DS1119 wrote:

3- i feel so lost with no phone.all my secrets are in it! for the love of god i hope i find it

Do a remote wipe.
    i dont know how to do that sober there no way it happening now
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.

Gotcha. I'm sure you will find it tomorrow. If not PM me and I will try and help you wipe your device.
  • DS1119 wrote:

Gotcha. I'm sure you will find it tomorrow. If not PM me and I will try and help you wipe your device.

youre awesome. thank you <3
    Makes much more sense...

DS1119 wrote:

youre awesome. thank you <3

Go to bed and stop losing shit!! :lol::lol:
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Why don't I live in Europe!?
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • my girlfriend
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    my girlfriend

ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    why am I so bloody stupid sometimes..... :evil: :evil:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    DS1119 wrote:

Do a remote wipe.

iPhone? If so, I actually think I might know how to do that :D If DS hasn't already helped.

(((HUGS))). Don't worry, it's just a phone. In a month this will be ancient history. And definitely less embarrassing than dropping it in the toilet.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    too much
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Bacon
  • shermsherm Posts: 708
    Ladies and football
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    How damn good the Foo Fighters are and how I must someday meet Dave Grohl.
    :mrgreen:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Savoury food! I've been making cookies all day and I long for something spicy and salty :twisted:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    stupid misunderstandings
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • hope you find peace soon and relax..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    It's been 3 months since alpine and I'm still thinking about the wonderful time I had and all the amazing people I met!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • couch
    What's the point of living in NYC if you can't find a halogen bulb within a 1-block radius of your apartment? :evil:
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    far away friends
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • IL
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    soon it will be monday .... the weekend went so fast.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I'm never drinking again :eh:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    This living situation I'm in has to change next year. I like all the girls I'm living with and we were all good friends coming into the situation. But I've found out the harsh reality is its one thing to be friends with people, it's another thing living with them. Definitely not as happy as I could be or should be. It's going to be really hard to tell them I probably want to change my living situation at the end of the year as I still want to be friends with them but oh man, this is gonna be SO SO awkward and hard. :?
    ~not a dude~
  • icecubes
    Need bigger apartment
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    samjam wrote:
    This living situation I'm in has to change next year. I like all the girls I'm living with and we were all good friends coming into the situation. But I've found out the harsh reality is its one thing to be friends with people, it's another thing living with them. Definitely not as happy as I could be or should be. It's going to be really hard to tell them I probably want to change my living situation at the end of the year as I still want to be friends with them but oh man, this is gonna be SO SO awkward and hard. :?

I went through the same thing when I was in college...my solution...live with boys. Seriously nothing against any girls out there, but it was so much fun living with a bunch of boys vs. girls. Waaay less drama.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    samjam wrote:

I went through the same thing when I was in college...my solution...live with boys. Seriously nothing against any girls out there, but it was so much fun living with a bunch of boys vs. girls. Waaay less drama.

Interesting suggestion! My mom actually did that her senior year of college and did love the experience. But now that I think about it, I'm really not too close with many guys here, most guys that I'm friends with are just casual friends/acquaintances/I'd never ask to live with them :lol: I have a friend in mind who I think would be a better match to live with, she's also not happy with her living situation this year, so hopefully that works out!
    ~not a dude~