what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Enjoying some quiet time...it's very nice... :mrgreen:
    funny, I was just thinking I could use some loud, drunk folks right about now...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • would be out like a light.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Enjoying some quiet time...it's very nice... :mrgreen:
    funny, I was just thinking I could use some loud, drunk folks right about now...

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to disappoint :(
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    I hope this airs again...I only caught the last 30 minutes. I teared up watching it...thinking of my boy loving hockey as he does...yeah, it's official, I am truly a Hockey Mom, even though I am very new at it. :)

http://www.wned.org/Productions/Hockey/default.asp

:mrgreen:
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Sleepy-sleep-sleep....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    my house is fucking freezing right now... my scumbag landlord needs to get the heat fixed or he's not getting the rent this month
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I want to sleep...
    I am mine!
  • best fuck mind ever...pffff
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ziggy was right, this place is boring
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    conman wrote:
    ziggy was right, this place is boring

I'm always right!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    wow, for a few moments there I had absolutely nothing on my mind. that was awesome
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I find myself looking for someone to go to a concert with yet again. I really need to find a good concert buddy with good taste in music that- most importantly- WON'T FLAKE ON ME! I dislike this recurring theme!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:
    I find myself looking for someone to go to a concert with yet again. I really need to find a good concert buddy with good taste in music that- most importantly- WON'T FLAKE ON ME! I dislike this recurring theme!
    i have the same problem
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    wow, for a few moments there I had absolutely nothing on my mind. that was awesome
    :lol:
  • Heart feels heavy today :(

I wish I could figure out why everything always gets fucked up, no matter how hard I try. Wrong people, wrong times, wrong reasons? blech.
    I'm not an asshole to people, so why do I always get treated like this? :( :(
    Losing faith...
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    how u did this??
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Heart feels heavy today :(

I wish I could figure out why everything always gets fucked up, no matter how hard I try. Wrong people, wrong times, wrong reasons? blech.
    Losing faith...

:cry::cry:hug.gifSome people just suck. A lot of people are assholes to compensate for negative feelings they have about themselves and sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with you, but you end up getting the brunt of it because somehow that makes them feel better about themselves. Fuck em.
  • It's the Loganators Birthday!!!

He's half way to adulthood and a rap sheet :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • It's the Loganators Birthday!!!

i like him....he knows which boobs are the best.. :D:D:D:D:D:D

happy birthday!!!!!enjoy your son Adam
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    It's the Loganators Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Logan!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Suziemay wrote:
    Heart feels heavy today :(

Losing faith...

:cry::cry:hug.gifSome people just suck. A lot of people are assholes to compensate for negative feelings they have about themselves and sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with you, but you end up getting the brunt of it because somehow that makes them feel better about themselves. Fuck em.

Thanks girl xox
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Had a great breakfast with my best friends and it feels wonderful not too work today !!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Just handled the "you're an asshole" chat with the main culprit. She actually looked shocked and kinda embarrassed....I even got an "I'm sorry, I didnt realize I was doing that".
    and I feel waaaay better.

I am now officially ready for the weekend
    Makes much more sense...

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Just handled the "you're an asshole" chat with the main culprit. She actually looked shocked and kinda embarrassed....I even got an "I'm sorry, I didnt realize I was doing that".

:clap::clap::clap: :thumbup:

It just amazes me that some people have no idea how they are coming across but it does happen.
  • Suziemay wrote:
    Just handled the "you're an asshole" chat with the main culprit. She actually looked shocked and kinda embarrassed....I even got an "I'm sorry, I didnt realize I was doing that".

:clap::clap::clap: :thumbup:

It just amazes me that some people have no idea how they are coming across but it does happen.

Well, not holding my breath quite yet...as they say, "the proof is in the pudding"
    :lol: (go on and put that on the ridiculous sayings thread :lol: )
    Makes much more sense...

How happy our little boy is today! He keep smiling and saying "It's my happy birthday. I'm two!" ♥♥♥

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Happy Birthday Logan-ator!! :mrgreen:

On my mind: I REALLY hope I get that job, more than any other I've applied for :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Happy Birthday Logan-ator!! :mrgreen:

On my mind: I REALLY hope I get that job, more than any other I've applied for :(

I hope you get the job. :thumbup:

Happy Birthday to BD's little man too! :mrgreen:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: