Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    mikalina wrote:
    soon it will be monday .... the weekend went so fast.
    Don't remind me.. but maybe.. just maybe I'll get lucky, and since it's snowing.. my Dentist will call in..Hey a scaredy-cat can dream right!?!?
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    samjam wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    This living situation I'm in has to change next year. I like all the girls I'm living with and we were all good friends coming into the situation. But I've found out the harsh reality is its one thing to be friends with people, it's another thing living with them. Definitely not as happy as I could be or should be. It's going to be really hard to tell them I probably want to change my living situation at the end of the year as I still want to be friends with them but oh man, this is gonna be SO SO awkward and hard. :?

I went through the same thing when I was in college...my solution...live with boys. Seriously nothing against any girls out there, but it was so much fun living with a bunch of boys vs. girls. Waaay less drama.

Interesting suggestion! My mom actually did that her senior year of college and did love the experience. But now that I think about it, I'm really not too close with many guys here, most guys that I'm friends with are just casual friends/acquaintances/I'd never ask to live with them :lol: I have a friend in mind who I think would be a better match to live with, she's also not happy with her living situation this year, so hopefully that works out!

Good luck! I hope whatever you decide it works out for you! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    afroannnie wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I went through the same thing when I was in college...my solution...live with boys. Seriously nothing against any girls out there, but it was so much fun living with a bunch of boys vs. girls. Waaay less drama.

Interesting suggestion! My mom actually did that her senior year of college and did love the experience. But now that I think about it, I'm really not too close with many guys here, most guys that I'm friends with are just casual friends/acquaintances/I'd never ask to live with them :lol: I have a friend in mind who I think would be a better match to live with, she's also not happy with her living situation this year, so hopefully that works out!

Good luck! I hope whatever you decide it works out for you! :D

Thanks, I sure hope it does too! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    duct tape
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    A few things:

I need to get out of bed.

I miss my husband when he's at work.

I wish I was normal.

I need a f**king job.

Hold on, just 7 more days.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I wish I was normal.quote]

Of course you are!! You're funny, interesting and kind - what's not normal about that?
  • Options
    3 hours and 10 min..waiting in post office...i need a fuckin massage
    if u dont like it,ill slap u in your bare ass 20 times!!! :twisted:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    A few things:

I wish I was normal.

Don't we all....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i wonder what time the announcment is :think:
  • Options
    Can't understand why I fell into a heavy depression yesterday? I feel better today but man it was heavy!
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    3 hours and 10 min..waiting in post office...i need a fuckin massage
    if u dont like it,ill slap u in your bare ass 20 times!!! :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol:
    8-)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    And another long day ahead
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Feel very tired today....have to go shopping cuz it's my only day off this week... ugghh. Just want to go back to bed. :yawn:
  • Options
    L...and find peace she deserve
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Do I just take the plunge or not?
  • Options
    must be Metallica after i saw 30 threads,, :lol:
  • Options
    Why do I do it everytime...I should know by now that nothing is ever gonna change. Must stop kidding myself.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Why do I do it everytime...I should know by now that nothing is ever gonna change. Must stop kidding myself.
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS FROM MIAMI ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    stress headache
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    it's only gonna get worse tomorrow... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    stress headache
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( DITTO ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited December 2011
    feeling good after losing 8lbs in the last 3 weeks...keeping up on those pushups and sit ups plus eating only soup for lunch and no beer diet
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    dottles wrote:

Not sure what this is about, but if someone is being an asshole, do yourself a favor and let them do so on thier own time. Don't waste yours.

And things CAN change, if you want them to. It all starts inside.

I hope you feel better girly. loads of xoxoxoxo from your buddy in Chicago!!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS FROM MIAMI ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks Adam :) much appreciated.
    Hope you and yours are well x
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Not sure what this is about, but if someone is being an asshole, do yourself a favor and let them do so on thier own time. Don't waste yours.

And things CAN change, if you want them to. It all starts inside.

I hope you feel better girly. loads of xoxoxoxo from your buddy in Chicago!!!

Thanks my sweet, xx
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Too much to do I'm going :crazy:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    For fucks sake.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    For fucks sake.
    Marriage on the skids already? :lol:

J/K
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    the weekend. And it's only Monday
  • Options
    For fucks sake.
    Marriage on the skids already? :lol:

J/K