what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Hmmm.....if she collected 'other' samples, I'm sure she could collect more at shows!

Actually if I could figure out a way to do this...I could write off shows...

In San Francisco they have the "Happy Penis" campaign where they collect samples during street fairs..now how can I work this into a PJ tour?

I believe the slogan is "A healthy penis is a happy penis." ...At some of those street fairs I can guarantee almost every penis is happy, but can't say the same about healthy.

...Thank you for your contribution to science.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Queen was/is just a fantastic band. watching them Live from Montreal from 1981. just amazing.

Could not get Fat Bottom Girls out of my head yesterday. Love that Queen. No one can sing like Freddy. And the band rocks.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    people selling the Benny vinyl......

hmmm.....

what can i say w/o being banned???

well, they're jerks...goshdarnit.

unreal.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Queen was/is just a fantastic band. watching them Live from Montreal from 1981. just amazing.

Could not get Fat Bottom Girls out of my head yesterday. Love that Queen. No one can sing like Freddy. And the band rocks.

this show has some songs I have never heard before and they are great. not only is Freddy amazing and of course Brian May awesome, but the bass and drums very cool. I love bands that have a lot of roots in the blues.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    mfc2006 wrote:

hmmm.....

unreal.
    fuck 'em, if they don't appreciate it, they don't deserve it! let another fan enjoy it 8-)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

this show has some songs I have never heard before and they are great. not only is Freddy amazing and of course Brian May awesome, but the bass and drums very cool. I love bands that have a lot of roots in the blues.

Yup. On all counts. ...Blues roots just have that sound. And they can do some crazy shit too. ...have you read Life by Keith Richards yet? Based on those comments you should.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    conman wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

hmmm.....

unreal.
    fuck 'em, if they don't appreciate it, they don't deserve it! let another fan enjoy it 8-)

they've all got $$$$$$$ in their eyes...
    it's absolutely disgusting.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Yup. On all counts. ...Blues roots just have that sound. And they can do some crazy shit too. ...have you read Life by Keith Richards yet? Based on those comments you should.

I would like to read that, funny you mentioned it, I am finally within the past year getting into the Stones. I mean I know a lot of their music having grown up listening to it on the radio, but now finally getting their albums and giving a good listen - really enjoying it too.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I would like to read that, funny you mentioned it, I am finally within the past year getting into the Stones. I mean I know a lot of their music having grown up listening to it on the radio, but now finally getting their albums and giving a good listen - really enjoying it too.

Stones fan or not, the book is kick ass. I couldn't put it down. It is so good on so many levels. If you are just getting into them, the book would be a very good accompaniment. That would actually be very cool.

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    why can't i just make this step? where the f is the problem?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • cheese and crackers.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    Did that really just happen? Random. Awesome. Hilarious. And to be continued...

• mfc2006 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

hmmm.....

unreal.

they've all got $$$$$$$ in their eyes...
    it's absolutely disgusting.
    thats why i dont go to ebay forum here/...
    oh..the lost dog forum here...
    thank God for AET forum..with the best people ,can have real,human communication..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ill ride the wave..]\

hehe..who do i kidding..im already on it.. :angel:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hey,psst,,,Blondie..did u see it already..???
    wait for update.,.im senting..vibes and power..lets hope,will work :)
  • I need to look for a job... but I really have lost all motivation :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited December 2011
    Why do you hurt me repeatedly? I think my friends are right. You are a misogynistic serial bully.
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Why do you hurt me repeatedly? I think my friends are right. You are a misogynist serial bully.
    i dont know ,who u are,but i really wish all will be ok soon for you,+love your username..means so much to me actually.. :)
    One and a half hours more sleep :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Disliking being ill and considering I work with health stuff, is a rubbish patient. I need the day nurse to kick in :D - I think I have man flu :( :lol: :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I am so blessed and thankful for my kind and caring husband.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Argh damn Coldplay song in my head. When did they start sounding like this??
  • My mom would have celebrated her 70th birthday today.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    sitting on the phone with the IRS. Not how I wanted to spend my morning.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    i wanna kiss you in 755 places
  • A-10
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    WIND!! :shock:
  • norm wrote:
    WIND!! :shock:
    :shock:
    It's 9.34am and I'm tired....
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I saw Taylor Hawkins & The Coattail Riders last year and they were joined on stage by Brian May and Roger Taylor for a couple of songs in the main set and then for the encore which was basically all Queen covers I never thought I'd hear. I'd been to a few Foo Fighters shows where they've shown up and played a song with the band but this was something else

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/taylor-ha ... 4d872.html

http://www.musicradar.com/rhythm/review ... 510-250674
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?