what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Suziemay wrote:
    I went to drool over a Samsung LED flat-screen TV before work, and I think I've decided I need one. Now to decide 40" or 46". What's your excuse? Oh wait, I think I know...

WELL-- you know part of it!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    Mostly its just because life is generally good, friends are good, family is good....
    I feel like a very lucky person right now. Its amazing how getting rid of the negativity, the negative thoughts/people/situations lately just makes me feel all kindsa fucking awesome :thumbup:

Get the TV. and go with the biggest one you can fit. Why the fuck not? :mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    metsfan wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    I hate physics. Actually, hate is an understatement!!
    Also on my mind is the resume I sent out today. Hope something comes of this internship opportunity! :)
    good luck :)
    Thanks!
    Suziemay wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    Also on my mind is the resume I sent out today. Hope something comes of this internship opportunity! :)

Good luck for the internship!

I was also a physics major in college. Glad that's done with :D
    Thank you too! And physics major-- how...what...why...? :lol: I have a good friend who majoring in physics and every time I see her I question her sanity :lol: This course I'm taking was supposed to be an easier course designed for non-sciency people. LIES! This advisor who told me to take this course is going down!

But on the bright side, just gotta get through my physics exam today then smooth sailing for the next 2 weeks til finals!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Suziemay wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

woot!
    bunch of happy ass women up in here!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I went to drool over a Samsung LED flat-screen TV before work, and I think I've decided I need one. Now to decide 40" or 46". What's your excuse? Oh wait, I think I know... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Go big. You'd kick yourself in the ass if you went small and then decided when you got home you wanted big to start with.
    Suziemay wrote:
    I went to drool over a Samsung LED flat-screen TV before work, and I think I've decided I need one. Now to decide 40" or 46". What's your excuse? Oh wait, I think I know...

Mostly its just because life is generally good, friends are good, family is good....
    I feel like a very lucky person right now. Its amazing how getting rid of the negativity, the negative thoughts/people/situations lately just makes me feel all kindsa fucking awesome :thumbup:

Get the TV. and go with the biggest one you can fit. Why the fuck not? :mrgreen:

Getting rid of life suckers is amazing! I've been doing it as well and it's freaking amazing. You never realize how much those negative bastards weigh you down until you kick them to the curb. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Glad life is good for you. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    :clap::clap::clap: That is SO true. So glad you are rid of that stuff. I started limiting my interactions with negative people (cept the family, can't do anything about that) and the change is unbelievable.

:lol::lol::lol: I think I just might. I hear there's no such thing as a TV that's too big. Unless of course it doesn't fit into your doorway.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    Carey wrote:
    Anyone heard of a trick where you can superglue the penis of a sleeping man to the inside of his leg?

please don't ever PM me again

hahahahaha
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Go big. You'd kick yourself in the ass if you went small and then decided when you got home you wanted big to start with.

Whoops, missed this earlier. You're so right, Sheila :mrgreen:
  • food
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    samjam wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Good luck for the internship!

I was also a physics major in college. Glad that's done with :D
    Thank you too! And physics major-- how...what...why...? :lol: I have a good friend who majoring in physics and every time I see her I question her sanity :lol: This course I'm taking was supposed to be an easier course designed for non-sciency people. LIES! This advisor who told me to take this course is going down!

But on the bright side, just gotta get through my physics exam today then smooth sailing for the next 2 weeks til finals!

Thank god, for some reason I thought you were a physics major also. Phew. Dunno why I did it, I think I might have liked it until it got really hard :lol::lol:
  • yeah.....still food and maybe a beer
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    edited November 2011
    Its amazing how getting rid of the negativity, the negative thoughts/people/situations lately just makes me feel all kindsa fucking awesome :thumbup:
    so true! An even bigger accomplishment is when you have to do this through your mind by overcoming and ignoring such people/situations when you HAVE to be around them nearly every day (hint: my boss :lol: ). An extra advantage is that I think he feels the vibe that he can't get to me and so he talks to me alot less. :thumbup: Keep your negativity in your own life, sucka!!
    Post edited by EmBleve on
    Carey wrote:
    Anyone heard of a trick where you can superglue the penis of a sleeping man to the inside of his leg?

You're on a mission here. :shock:
    Carey wrote:

please don't ever PM me again

hahahahaha
    :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Carey wrote:

you do know that if you glue it to his stomach, then he has to to a handstand to pee right?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • sheila0225 wrote:

Getting rid of life suckers is amazing! I've been doing it as well and it's freaking amazing. You never realize how much those negative bastards weigh you down until you kick them to the curb. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Glad life is good for you. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

thanks girl. yea, it feels good :D Some of these people have been in my life for YEARS and even though I've been able to rid my mind of the stuff from other people before, these were sticking and I wasn't able for it. Making the conscience decision and following through = :mrgreen: Its all in my mind, and I have the ability to overcome, and I just have to remember that.
    I don't want to wake up with headaches and chipped teeth anymore. Seriously. I was doing this to myself over these people!!
    Suziemay wrote:
    I think I just might. I hear there's no such thing as a TV that's too big. Unless of course it doesn't fit into your doorway.

Sheila is right. you are going to be pissed at yourself if you don't get the bigger one and really wanted it. If you are going to make the investment, whats the difference to spend a little more? Divide the price by inches, I bet the bigger one is better value! :lol:
    Suziemay wrote:
    That is SO true. So glad you are rid of that stuff. I started limiting my interactions with negative people (cept the family, can't do anything about that) and the change is unbelievable.

Thats just it. YOU CAN do it with family. And you must, if its affecting your life. Doesn't mean you have to ignore them, just got to find a way to process it and deal with it in a healthy way for yourself.
    EmBleve wrote:
    GivenToLukinKP wrote:
    Its amazing how getting rid of the negativity, the negative thoughts/people/situations lately just makes me feel all kindsa fucking awesome

so true! An even bigger accomplishment is when you have to do this through your mind by overcoming and ignoring such people/situations when you HAVE to be around them nearly every day (hint: my boss ). An extra advantage is that I think he feels the vibe that he can't get to me and so he talks to me alot less. Keep your negativity in your own life, sucka!!

HA! This is exactly what I am talking about. In most cases, these are people I can't completely write off, but I think Ive found a healthier way to deal with the stuff that comes from them. so, yeah, :thumbup:
    (my boss drives me mad too :lol:)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563
    Right now I am remembering the spectacular sunset last night and, although it came WAY too soon, the breathtaking sunrise this morning! Have a great day everyone!!
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
    HA! This is exactly what I am talking about. In most cases, these are people I can't completely write off, but I think Ive found a healthier way to deal with the stuff that comes from them. so, yeah, :thumbup:
    (my boss drives me mad too :lol:)
    oohh yeeaahh. totally. :mrgreen:
    Suziemay wrote:
    I think I just might. I hear there's no such thing as a TV that's too big. Unless of course it doesn't fit into your doorway.

Sheila is right. you are going to be pissed at yourself if you don't get the bigger one and really wanted it. If you are going to make the investment, whats the difference to spend a little more? Divide the price by inches, I bet the bigger one is better value! :lol:
    DONE. 46" it is. Or should I go bigger?? :think:
    Suziemay wrote:
    That is SO true. So glad you are rid of that stuff. I started limiting my interactions with negative people (cept the family, can't do anything about that) and the change is unbelievable.

Thats just it. YOU CAN do it with family. And you must, if its affecting your life. Doesn't mean you have to ignore them, just got to find a way to process it and deal with it in a healthy way for yourself.
    It's an evolving process, just taking longer than I'd like :D
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

DONE. 46" it is. Or should I go bigger?? :think:
    Suziemay wrote:

It's an evolving process, just taking longer than I'd like :D

Stay at the 46. I have a 46...neighbors have a 53...Too big in their house. You want it proportional to your room. At least that's my .02c
  • feta cheese
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Just booked my flight. NYC christmas, Catskills for a few days, and a Southie Fuckin New Years! Hell Yeah!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    How much fun our little guy is going to have in the mini-sticks hockey program for 1 & 2 year olds!! He is going to love playing hockey in a huge gym with people his age!!! :mrgreen:8-)
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    How much fun our little guy is going to have in the mini-sticks hockey program for 1 & 2 year olds!! He is going to love playing hockey in a huge gym with people his age!!! :mrgreen:8-)
    aww. :D
  • That was probably a very stupid thing to do...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    *sigh* must stop reflecting!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • That was probably a very stupid thing to do...

You've done worse :D
    dottles wrote:
    *sigh* must stop reflecting!

Yup :mrgreen:
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Carey wrote:

you do know that if you glue it to his stomach, then he has to to a handstand to pee right?
    you are my most favorite person ever :lol::lol::lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Too much I want to do and not enough wages/leave to make it happen... :?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Back to the Insanity workout tonight...Shaun T would not be pleased with how lazy I've been lately! :oops:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Carey wrote:

you are my most favorite person ever :lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad you figured it out! :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless