what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    *sigh* must stop reflecting!

Yup :mrgreen:

2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    Anyone heard of a trick where you can superglue the penis of a sleeping man to the inside of his leg?

you do know that if you glue it to his stomach, then he has to to a handstand to pee right?

Oh! Okay! This is some of the best information I have received all day. Fantastic...

oh :? I think it's too small for that.... :lol:

nevermind.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    need to remember to get rid of all super glue
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you are all good as long as you can behave in a reasonable manner...
    Carey wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you are all good as long as you can behave in a reasonable manner...

yes dear. :mrgreen:
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Hugh Jackman on Broadway :mrgreen:
  • Carey wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    Anyone heard of a trick where you can superglue the penis of a sleeping man to the inside of his leg?

you do know that if you glue it to his stomach, then he has to to a handstand to pee right?

Oh! Okay! This is some of the best information I have received all day. Fantastic...

nevermind.
    I hope this guy does not read the boards :lol:

:looks down:
    :cry:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Carey wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Carey wrote:

nevermind.

well, then just glue it in an 'upright position'...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Carey wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

nevermind.
    I hope this guy does not read the boards :lol:

:looks down:
    :cry:

Oh no, he's not NEARLY this cool.....
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Reading back through old PMs - made me :lol: :oops: :crazy: :think: :think: and :cry::cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Ra Ra Riot concert this Friday, City and Colour concert next Saturday :mrgreen:

But then I get scared cuz I don't have any upcoming concerts! And I don't like that! I always like having a concert coming up that I can look forward to :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Wish you were here or me there ...
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    I'm really not hungry but if I don't eat now, will I be hungry in the middle of the show? :?
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    vaginal matrix pools
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    norm wrote:
    vaginal matrix pools
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was just coming here to write the same thing!!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    norm wrote:
    vaginal matrix pools

:lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    vaginal matrix pools

unfortunately the rest of my thoughts can't be expressed on "an all ages forum" :think:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    norm wrote:
    vaginal matrix pools

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh and did I mention sometimes we get paid for making "contributions to science"?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Guess where she spends *that* money!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    norm wrote:
    vaginal matrix pools

spaghetti :sick::sick:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    RKCNDY wrote:

The more "samples" we collect...the more shows I can go to! :lol::lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

at least it isn't "the more shows I go to, the more samples we collect" :mrgreen:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

at least it isn't "the more shows I go to, the more samples we collect" :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Hmmm.....if she collected 'other' samples, I'm sure she could collect more at shows!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Hmmm.....if she collected 'other' samples, I'm sure she could collect more at shows!

This sounds like a magical parking lot..
  • my laptop,will explode..i hope ill survive..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RKCNDY wrote:

Actually if I could figure out a way to do this...I could write off shows...

In San Francisco they have the "Happy Penis" campaign where they collect samples during street fairs..now how can I work this into a PJ tour?
    why do cat eyes glow in the dark? my roommates cat is freaking me the fuck out right now
    Queen was/is just a fantastic band. watching them Live from Montreal from 1981. just amazing.