what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    smarchee wrote:
    sigh

well came home today from visiting friends on Saturday and found out a good friend of mine died, been absolutly shit day since, miserable, so sad. We had planned his 34th birthday part 3 weekends from now

Hit and run driver ran him over and left him for dead 3 AM Friday night while he was riding his bike home from his friends. Going to be a tough week

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2011 ... 29336.html

:(

I am so sorry for your loss. *HUG*
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    smarchee wrote:
    sigh

well came home today from visiting friends on Saturday and found out a good friend of mine died, been absolutly shit day since, miserable, so sad. We had planned his 34th birthday part 3 weekends from now

Hit and run driver ran him over and left him for dead 3 AM Friday night while he was riding his bike home from his friends. Going to be a tough week

I am so sorry to hear that :( Such a tragic loss. ((HUGS))
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Some people are so judgmental. It's sickening. Clue: stay away from them. :)
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    smarchee wrote:
    sigh

I am so very sorry to hear this smarchee. :( Love and light to his family and friends.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Claireack wrote:
    So sorry to hear about your friend Smarchee.

Me too Smarchee - sorry about your friend... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    So many strange people at the Waterpark.... :shock:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    How I just realized that I really kept my hair long to be "acceptable" in society. I never realized this until now... :think:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    How I just realized that I really kept my hair long to be "acceptable" in society. I never realized this until now... :think:
    Break the chains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

On my mind: Internet Dramas !!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Am I the only one that ponders stupid questions?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

nope, yesterday, I asked my husband if the trees enjoy the wind on hot humid days... :oops: so, um, yeah...the 40+ humidex is starting to mess with me... :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

nope, yesterday, I asked my husband if the trees enjoy the wind on hot humid days... :oops: so, um, yeah...the 40+ humidex is starting to mess with me... :lol:

what was your husbands answer? :think:
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

***thinking I should start a new thread to liven up the board...it's been boring***
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    edited July 2011
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm: my husband looked at me and burst out laughing...then he stopped and said, "Wait, your serious, aren't you?" :lol::lol::lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ***thinking I should start a new thread to liven up the board...it's been boring***
    start a new thread!!! i'll post...I have a few I am willing to share... :lol:
    Post edited by ShimmyMommy on
    norm: my husband looked at me and burst out laughing...then he stopped and said, "Wait, your serious, aren't you?" :lol::lol::lol:

and if it had been me, i would have followed that with a condescending pat on the head ;) :P :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:

and if it had been me, i would have followed that with a condescending pat on the head ;) :P :mrgreen:

he knows better than that...he has to sleep sometime! :shifty: :lol:
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    First day of new job - awesome!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    smarchee wrote:
    sigh

I'm sorry about your friend, Smarchee. :cry:
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Ms. Haiku wrote:

YAY glad to hear it :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:

hence my bachelorhood :lol::mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    hence my bachelorhood :lol::mrgreen:
    :lol: I only play silly pranks on him... all in good humour...I do know when I ask a question like that, I kind of deserve it... :lol:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Ms. Haiku wrote:

Yay!!! Have a good day.

Sorry about your friend, Smarchee.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Ms. Haiku= :D

Smarchee= :cry:

- Christopher McCandless
  • I am losing the battle to "everyone else."

Do you know them? They are important, they know everything, they care more.

They would rather judge MY LIFE instead of fixing all of the problems that they have.

This post sounds so fucking emo... but God Damnit people who live in glass houses made of crazy shouldn't concern themselves with anything past the tip of their own noses.
    I am losing the battle to "everyone else."

They would rather judge MY LIFE instead of fixing all of the problems that they have.

This post sounds so fucking emo... but God Damnit people who live in glass houses made of crazy shouldn't concern themselves with anything past the tip of their own noses.
    I feel you on this one. Had a similar kind of experience a while back...people judging and assuming...shit that was so off base. Then I realized they were judging and assuming through their own lens of experiences, fears, etc. Their judgments and assumptions weren't about me or my life...they were information about them and their histories. Realizing this took some of the sting out of it.

• I am losing the battle to "everyone else."

I feel you on this one. Had a similar kind of experience a while back...people judging and assuming...shit that was so off base. Then I realized they were judging and assuming through their own lens of experiences, fears, etc. Their judgments and assumptions weren't about me or my life...they were information about them and their histories. Realizing this took some of the sting out of it.

Sadly, "they" won. I lost the love of my life today. (And my PJ20 date). My heart is fucking broken.
    I am losing the battle to "everyone else."

Sadly, "they" won. I lost the love of my life today. (And my PJ20 date). My heart is fucking broken.
    I'm so sorry :(

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

hope it gets better for you. keep your head up!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

{{{HUGS}}} to you LOTL....I'm so sorry :(

- Christopher McCandless
  • Thanks folks.

Keep an eye out, David will probably be selling a Sat Res/Sun GA single soon. Haha... But not really :cry:
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

I have to keep my hair from short to medium since it is so fine. If it was long, it just wouldn't look the best. It has always bugged me that long hair is deemed more attractive or feminine.

Luckily I have curves. :lol: