what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • should i go to the beach today? if so, i must get my butt in gear. i def do not want to sit in the house all day on such a beautiful day!
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I made up the phrase gossamer-goo! It's a description of what it feels like to wait for the metro. It's like I'm wrapped in this gauzy, sheer, but sticky and gross blob as I wait, and wait, and wait.

Also, I wrote the following on my blog:

Once I can describe coffee drinking, walking, and writing as activities equivalent in warmth to a puppy hug I will devote 10 pages to the description.

I was reaching towards poetic this morning.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    It's been a week since I said goodbye to you for the last time. I miss you so much...until we meet again on the other side.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jukee wrote:
    It's been a week since I said goodbye to you for the last time. I miss you so much...until we meet again on the other side.

Sending you a hug :(
    My last lunch break of my current job - PSYCH!

New job with way cool boss starts Monday. YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • so the beach idea didn't work out so well, but had breakfast & a long overdue catch up session with my cousin! taking my daughter to the dr. at 3 and then...who knows? love my fridays off :)
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Gonna see my friends today :) driving in from LA, will be so good to have them here, they have been absolute angels throughout all I've gone through lately. Love them!
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    tomorrow :twisted:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    I need a foot massage....now
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Paulina87 wrote:

I would do it but I'm a bit far away, sorry.
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Claireack wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

I would do it but I'm a bit far away, sorry.

ooh, thanks anyway
    I feel a little bit better now
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RIP auntie... 364 days after you lost your husband... Such an elegant, dignified lady. With a crazyfunny streak..,

{{{HUGS}}} unlost doggies....hug the unlost dogs very very tight.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RIP auntie... 364 days after you lost your husband... Such an elegant, dignified lady. With a crazyfunny streak..,

Thanks... she's at peace now.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    I'm so sorry for your loss :( big hugs to you
    Less than 30 minutes left in this job.

My new boss already wrote me an email about what's ahead for Monday. Within it he explained a sensible and empathic policy of his that is so opposite of my current boss' policy that I almost started to cry. I had to get up out of my seat.
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    The weekend :)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    if jlo and marc can't make it work, what hope is there us mere mortals?
    norm wrote:

Norm, don't give up on me yet.
    :lol:
    :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    norm wrote:

but aren't we all doomed? they were the perfect couple...good looks, money, fame...you know, the foundation of a long and lasting marriage...why should i even bother anymore? :(
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

but aren't we all doomed? they were the perfect couple...good looks, money, fame...you know, the foundation of a long and lasting marriage...why should i even bother anymore? :(

Good looks? Money? Fame?

Honey, the foundation of a long and lasting marriage is... separate checking accounts
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    thank you, Migraine, for rendering me completely useless today. i feel like i got run over by a truck.
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    thank you, Migraine, for rendering me completely useless today. i feel like i got run over by a truck.

hope you feel better, Janet!

on my mind right now.....
    music, setlists, & a new guitar....

i'm still in vacation-mode.... :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Our visitors are leaving tomorrow and my schedule may possibly get back to normal. whew. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    how does a street sweeper cut off just the pinkie toe? wouldn't it take off the whole foot?
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    it's good to have a friend to write to and to know that she's listening
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    That I'm truly blessed to have an amazing Childrens hospital 5mins from home and that they took such amazing care of my little one during his emergency surgery earlier today. I'm truly blessed.
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    1. Everyone's a fucking jerkoff today... well, except like 2 people. What the hell is everybody's problem??
    2. I sooooo wish I was going to Chicago to witness that greatness that is Soundgarden tomorrow. I suppose I could always be 'sick'. *cough, cough*
    3. I was told I look like a lioness that was in a cock fight today... and the look of sheer confusion on my face stayed for quite sometime.... until someone mentioned something about me being sexy. That broke the look of confusion and made me choke.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    sheila0225 wrote:
    There is quite a bit in Milwaukee too. I've never been to the Chicago zoo. One day. Hope they enjoy it. See you I Sept. :D
    Yeah, we were tossing up between the 2. Hopefully we'll get there too one day! See you soon!!! :D:D:D:D
    RKCNDY wrote:

Thanks... she's at peace now.
    I'm so sorry to hear that, my condolences.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    So I am waiting to cross the street tonight when a car drives by and a guy yells out "hope you're not a prostitute" ....was that supposed be an insult??? :? :lol: Really dude with your baseball cap on backwards in your friend's shitty Cavalier?? :roll: