what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    sheila0225 wrote:
    That I'm truly blessed to have an amazing Childrens hospital 5mins from home and that they took such amazing care of my little one during his emergency surgery earlier today. I'm truly blessed.

I hope your little one is doing well. How scary for you. ((((hugs))))
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    norm wrote:
    but aren't we all doomed? they were the perfect couple...good looks, money, fame...you know, the foundation of a long and lasting marriage...why should i even bother anymore? :(

Good looks? Money? Fame?

Honey, the foundation of a long and lasting marriage is... separate checking accounts

Sorry to inform you, but you are both WRONG! The secret to a long and lasting marriage is a king-sized bed and separate duvets :shock: :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • My youngest turned 2 today. I am a little sad to put the baby days behind me. Not so sad that I will try to keep her in diapers until she's 5 though :lol:
    Emily
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    My youngest turned 2 today. I am a little sad to put the baby days behind me. Not so sad that I will try to keep her in diapers until she's 5 though :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Happy Birthday to your LO :D
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    sheila0225 wrote:
    That I'm truly blessed to have an amazing Childrens hospital 5mins from home and that they took such amazing care of my little one during his emergency surgery earlier today. I'm truly blessed.

I hope your little one is doing well. How scary for you. ((((hugs))))

Glad to hear that he was able to be helped so quickly. Love and light to a fast recovery. :)
    Fifthelement, congrats on the new job. :thumbup:
    [
    RIP auntie... 364 days after you lost your husband... Such an elegant, dignified lady. With a crazyfunny streak..,

Love, light and peace to her and you all. I am sorry for your loss.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    wrapping birthday gifts
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Gorgeous day, time to play!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    How much I love summer...and noticing last night that's it's already starting to get dark a little early which makes me so sad
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Alcohol is evil. And I'm starving.
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I'm gettin' the hell outta here :D
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    How good is " water on the road " on Blu-ray ! Love it.
    Gibson1972
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Should know better than to have champagne for breakfast.
  • Had a great night in Barrie seeing The Tea Party :D
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Seeing Jane's Addiction tonight!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Congrats on the new job Fifth! :D

Getting ready to go downtown right now...hoping to score with Ed tickets.....wish me luck! :lol:8-)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Getting ready to go downtown right now...hoping to score with Ed tickets.....wish me luck! :lol:8-)

LUCK WISHED!!!

HEY UNIVERSE!!! HELP MR. & MRS. RKCNDY OUT WITH EV TICKETS PLEEEEEASE!! :mrgreen:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    RKCNDY wrote:

Muchos luck!! keeping my fingers crossed :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    I am going to London tomorrow to see My Morning Jacket...and I am really not in the mood to be going anywhere :? :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    I am going to London tomorrow to see My Morning Jacket...and I am really not in the mood to be going anywhere :? :(
    But it's My Morning Jacket! They are great to see live. Have fun. I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow and I'm REALLY not in the mood for that.
    Emily
    can't tell if I'm depressed or just burned out. Even when I see people I like I'm hoping they won't see me so I won't have to talk :? bleh

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    can't tell if I'm depressed or just burned out. Even when I see people I like I'm hoping they won't see me so I won't have to talk :? bleh

Sounds like you need some time to recharge.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407

You're probably just tired.

I feel like that when I've been too busy with people and just want some time alone. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    My sister flew home to California today. I miss her already. :(
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    justam wrote:

You're probably just tired.

I feel like that when I've been too busy with people and just want some time alone. :?

+1. Been super busy at work and I'm spending the weekend by myself and it's been totally awesome so far :mrgreen: . Some people just need their alone time and it's totally ok.
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    The moon is so fucking brilliant tonight! Have you seen it?

Also, if you wanna die, forget about a joint in a box of altoids for a week... and smoke it.
    Thanks for the feedback. I think you're all right on the money. Sometimes I just don't want to be needed. I definitely need time alone to recharge. I was around a lot of people I like today, but really was in no mood to talk to anyone and couldn't wait to be alone and just read.

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    work rebid
    my jeep
    girls
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    The llamas I saw today ~ I llove them :)
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!