what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    smarchee wrote:
    I would think someone who was drinking and driving would be a fit. Otherwise some homicidal maniac. I hope they find this person respsonible for running him down pronto. Funeral is Wednesday :(

Sad. So sad and fucking senseless. I hope they are arrested soon. Sadly the punishment will not likely fit the crime.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    RKCNDY
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    RKCNDY

:shock:
    :lol:

on my mind...need to buy new guitar cables...soon.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY

:o

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY

love0014.gif
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY

love0014.gif

Dimi! I need to concentrate on getting a poster in 19 minutes! :)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    good luck hun :)
    good luck hun :)

thanks! I really want this poster! :D

- Christopher McCandless
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    the thunderstrom thats bout to hit me
    poker
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• something bit me. it doesn't look like the run of the mill mosquito bites that i'm used to. it itches like crazy.

bugs.
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
    at least tell me that you are taking me to paypal!....don't give me a whiteout screen! :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
    Why did you put 2 posters in my cart and then when I took one out, you took both out?

I'm gonna cry...now you 'can't find the server.....' :( PJ20 all over again....

happy dance! happy dance! happy dance!

- Christopher McCandless
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Should I get the rash I have on my neck checked out ... it itches like a mother!
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Does she even realize what goes on in "her" house and in "her" bed when she's not around?
    Ummm...I'm thinking not.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    Enjoying a nights sleep with my new air conditioner. Insert homer simpson drool here.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • How I just realized that I really kept my hair long to be "acceptable" in society. I never realized this until now... :think:

I have to keep my hair from short to medium since it is so fine. If it was long, it just wouldn't look the best. It has always bugged me that long hair is deemed more attractive or feminine.

Luckily I have curves. :lol:
    My curves are in all the wrong places.
    Emily
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    PJ20 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    mfc2006 wrote:
    PJ20 8-)
    Its sooooo close!!!! I am beyond excited!!!!!
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    That I clearly need to lower my expectations of people, I just get disappointed otherwise.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    How I just realized that I really kept my hair long to be "acceptable" in society. I never realized this until now... :think:

I have to keep my hair from short to medium since it is so fine. If it was long, it just wouldn't look the best. It has always bugged me that long hair is deemed more attractive or feminine.

Me too - I have my bum on the front, not literally, it just looks like that from the side.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I arrived at a patients house yesterday and the funeral director was there. He was organising his funeral as he only as a few weeks left.

Afterwards I thought that I really should think about what I want, write it down and put it in an envelope somewhere safe. It might make it easier for my family should anything happen.
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    How I just realized that I really kept my hair long to be "acceptable" in society. I never realized this until now... :think:

Maybe mine are too :?
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    That I clearly need to lower my expectations of people, I just get disappointed otherwise.
    This is such a true but sad statement... I've learned this the hard way as well. Its impossible for me to expect anything more than zero from certain people. Hugs to you, chiqui!! We all need 'em!
  • Teenagers are evil.

Teenage girls are evil x 1000.

Yes, I used to be a teenage girl.

Sorry Mom.

:cry:
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I'm looking at an image of me from May 5, 1990 (college graduation), and I think I'm wearing the same earrings today.

Need a couple more pair of gold hoops to mix it up a little, eh?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    This is such a true but sad statement... I've learned this the hard way as well. Its impossible for me to expect anything more than zero from certain people. Hugs to you, chiqui!! We all need 'em!
    Yup, it's happened before but it's especially a let down when it's someone you thought you could count on. Thanks for the hugs, back atcha!
    I lost all my pictures! My pictures are all gone from my phone...I didn't do ANYthing... :(

stupid android

- Christopher McCandless
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    When do the kids go back to school !!!! :crazy: I'm exhausted.....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I think that I have a problem with the Lost Dogs thread...I'm buying and buying and buying....and I can't stop. :lol: I think I need a lockout from there. :lol:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I'm a camp counselor and camp allows and encourages tips, which is wonderful for me :thumbup:! But today, one of my 1/2 session campers left today and she tipped us with a Dunkin Donuts gift card-- really?! wtf?! I need cash, not coffee! pearljam.com does not accept Dunkin Donuts gift cards either :) !
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2