what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I don't want to go to sleep so I can wake up and work. I want to play!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    "This is the life- cold beer, a hot tub, and paper-thin walls."
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Ben Harper was AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Work tomorrow??? rough :lol:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    sounds like a good time
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    why paper thin walls? do you like it when people can hear you? ;)
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    why do I all of a sudden remember that girl who died in the airplane crash in 1996? It was all over the news when they said that a 7year old is flying on her own. 15 years ago....
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Early mornings by myself are my favorite kind of moments. They come far too rarely!
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    When the tv stations say a particular show is going to be on at a certain time, and then they still have the previous show playing until like, 10 - 20 minutes AFTER the show is supposed to start! Grrrrr. It's really irritating.
    metsfan wrote:
    sounds like a good time
    conman wrote:
    why paper thin walls? do you like it when people can hear you? ;)
    http://youtu.be/RCVWyMKeJ1w

but, YES to both questions... :lol:
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    I'm going to Italy tomorrow for 3 weeks. i have not taken more than 4 days off work in 7 years of work. I am so sick of work and my clients that if i didn't have this trip i would quit my job.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    fife wrote:
    I'm going to Italy tomorrow for 3 weeks. i have not taken more than 4 days off work in 7 years of work. I am so sick of work and my clients that if i didn't have this trip i would quit my job.

Wow...enjoy!
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    A beautiful soul gone. A life that did not last long enough.
    And the selfish pain felt while thinking of them.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    It is soooooo muggy here! feels like a sauna outside.

how people can live in this kinda weather? it's gross!
    Way.
    8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,716
    behind the left eye sinus headache. hard to think of much else.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I went down to the cubicle where I will sit starting the 18th, and my name is already posted outside. I took a picture. :D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    10 days!
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Looking at the flowers on my desk that were delivered yesterday, thanks to awesome friends. Thinking of how blessed I am to have good people around me, and trying to let that obliterate the thought of those who have let me down.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    its amazing how people find the need to draw attention to themselves. here and in 'real life'.......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    My brother has been staying with me for a couple days.. He is passed out on the couch.. He keeps rubbing his stomach in a circular motion, even though he is completely asleep.. Odd, I wonder what I do while asleep. I mean, we are blood.. Do I rub my stomach in a circular motion also?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    My brother has been staying with me for a couple days.. He is passed out on the couch.. He keeps rubbing his stomach in a circular motion, even though he is completely asleep.. Odd, I wonder what I do while asleep. I mean, we are blood.. Do I rub my stomach in a circular motion also?

no..you pat your head
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    should I or shouldn't I?

no..you pat your head
    :lol: how fucking awesome would that be?..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    should I or shouldn't I?
    Let er rip!!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    got 3 new shubunkin goldfish on tuesday for the pond and they make me very happy. :)
    back up to 10 fish in the pond, hope they stay healthy and happy!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

should I or shouldn't I?
    Let er rip!!
    elbow eyesockets, punch heads, chat about OJ Simpson... and have obvious fears of sleep-walking while un-caged fans are spinning.

ps- I have a picture from the Ben Harper show, the angle was juuust right to see an ever-so present lump on my forehead... several days after the fact.
    "This post is useless without pics" :lol:

For real? Mine is completely healed..
    I'm eating a cookie with a smiley face on it! Yay!
    and

Matt Wieters selected to represent the Orioles in the All-Start game. Yay!
    and

It's Friday. Yay!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I went down to the cubicle where I will sit starting the 18th, and my name is already posted outside. I took a picture. :D

i'm soooooo HAPPY for you!
    you've wanted this for such a long time and you are so deserving!
    i hope it's everything you wish for and more!
    :mrgreen:

(and sure, i wouldn't mind having that luck come my way either)

right now tho, i am HUNGRY!
    :twisted:

happy weekend all!
    8-)

thunder is booming, looks like some storms on the horizon!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I havent been on here for a few days and it says theres 17 pages of new posts. I would like to read them but I really can't be bothered. If only I wasn't so nosey.
  • I don't consider "you didn't need to change your hair" and "why are you wearing THOSE jeans" compliments. :cry: