what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i think i am getting depressed. again. :?

be well.....sending good thoughts!

thanks matt, i'm tryin' believe me...but all good thoughts welcome! :D

wolf, that's fantastic!
    my husband is also a musician, tho has never played for a crowd that large.
    sounds like a great time!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

Oh no. Call me anytime please. If you need to talk I am here.

I am just bummed because the Black Keys were rained out. Crazy wind and rain. :(
  • i think i am getting depressed. again. :?

I am just bummed because the Black Keys were rained out. Crazy wind and rain. :(

What a bummer!
    Emily
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

Hang on in there, sending good vibes your way x
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Should I say screw it and go see Soundgarden alone tomorrow in Mansfield? Last minute and nobody else wants to go.

What a bummer!

I know. What makes it worse is I waited 45 minutes after they were supposed to take the stage and decided it wasn't going to happen. Only to find out that eventually they came out. :(
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    feeling like a fat frumpy spinster.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I'll be back
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    ^^^^^^

and I have Ben&Jerry's half-baked and going to watch last night's Bill Maher episode
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Louie CK is a bad mother f..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    jmurray wrote:
    Should I say screw it and go see Soundgarden alone tomorrow in Mansfield? Last minute and nobody else wants to go.
    YES!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    I told some guys off on my way home...they were throwing their cans into the street. :roll: I told them they should drink better beer because "bud light is for pussies."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    need ice cubes
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I hate when I leave my brita water out all night in the sink, grrr

frying some eggs for breakfast
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    jmurray wrote:
    YES!

Bought a ticket, headed out in the few hours! 8-)
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    My auntie looks so comfortable.

Hospice workers are quiet heroes.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    jmurray wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    YES!

Bought a ticket, headed out in the few hours! 8-)
    So how was it? Worth it?
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    Fuck me and my ability to perpetually be in the wrong place at the wrong time! I just saw another accident on the road. A motorcycle this time... hit by a car. The man was clearly dead and laying by the roadside. People scattered all around. Car, bike, and body matter strewn across the pavement... Rest in peace, angel without a name. Bless his family.

This is the fourth time now that I have witnessed death with my own two eyes due to traffic accidents... how many more until I am officially dead inside?
    Fuck me and my ability to perpetually be in the wrong place at the wrong time! I just saw another accident on the road. A motorcycle this time... hit by a car. The man was clearly dead and laying by the roadside. People scattered all around. Car, bike, and body matter strewn across the pavement... Rest in peace, angel without a name. Bless his family.

This is the fourth time now that I have witnessed death with my own two eyes due to traffic accidents... how many more until I am officially dead inside?
    Holy shit that is bad..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

Wow, I'm sorry you had to see that again.

Weird _ today I stopped in a bunch of traffic at a red light, listening to "I Believe In Miracles" from The Gorge, when a nitwit slammed into the back of my car. Proves that the 2011 Nissan Pathfinder is a sturdy vehicle, the Pontiac sedan, not so much.

She was a slack-jawed doofus of a kid. I'm certain she was texting at the time. Gave me an expired registration, and I said, "You'd better get your ass back in that car and come up with a valid registration." (She did.) I just barely stopped myself from saying "your fat ass" because that would have been unkind.
    :x

What set me off, what REALLY set me off _ she never once said "I'm sorry." That's all I needed to hear.

I was fuming about this until I just read your post. Now I have readjusted my attitude, and I am thankful that I wasn't hurt (and, grudgingly, that she wasn't hurt).

I am sorry that you saw that, though... (((hug)))
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • I'm so sorry you had to see that. I am so terrified of accidents. I have a huge car phobia. So big that I can't drive. I get horrible anxiety attacks whenever I try. I always swore I would not turn 30 without a drivers licence. 30 came and went and I'm still hoofin and hitchin. One of these days....
    Emily
  • I have a kid turning 8 tomorrow and another turning 2 Friday. I am attempting to make and decorate cakes with fondant. This could get ugly, literally and figuratively.
    Emily

that's horrible to have to witness, and 4th time? Brutal
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2

Wow, I'm sorry you had to see that again.

Weird _ today I stopped in a bunch of traffic at a red light, listening to "I Believe In Miracles" from The Gorge, when a nitwit slammed into the back of my car. Proves that the 2011 Nissan Pathfinder is a sturdy vehicle, the Pontiac sedan, not so much.

She was a slack-jawed doofus of a kid. I'm certain she was texting at the time. Gave me an expired registration, and I said, "You'd better get your ass back in that car and come up with a valid registration." (She did.) I just barely stopped myself from saying "your fat ass" because that would have been unkind.
    :x

What set me off, what REALLY set me off _ she never once said "I'm sorry." That's all I needed to hear.

I was fuming about this until I just read your post. Now I have readjusted my attitude, and I am thankful that I wasn't hurt (and, grudgingly, that she wasn't hurt).

I am sorry that you saw that, though... (((hug)))

that's frustrating, and good to put in perspective, some young people these days, you have to wonder, do they not know about personal responsibility and how to function correctly about it?
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    almost caught up on deadliest catch episodes for this season, on the final one
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    For the last two hours its been the incredibly loud insect outside that I can hear over my stereo.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • how in the world did jaycee dugard survive everything she went through? what a mix of emotions...
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
    I really like the Violent Femmes.. I get reminders that I should break down and buy that album... You know the one..
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I really like the Violent Femmes.. I get reminders that I should break down and buy that album... You know the one..

like a blister in the sun...let me go onnnnnnn 8-)
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Husband left today for six-plus months. I'm feeling :( and feel like :cry:ing a little bit.

Safe travels my love . . .
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop