what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    That I don't want to go to work tomorrow

Dave, sorry to hear about your friend. We've already known so much loss in your family and friends since Christmas, it's horrible.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,793
    Getting ready for the Julian Casablancas show tonight at the Troc in philly soon. :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    How freaking cold it is in my house !!!

With the gf gone, I'm in a bad spot in the money dept. so i'm trying to save money and get my 350 dollar gas and electric bill down so I can keep the lights on !!!

IT'S FUCKING COLD !!!!! :thumbdown:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • How horribley boooooooring monday mornings are at work. Augh! I need something to do. But looking forward to sushi with a friend tonight!

Only 7 more hours......
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I was just reading the "boob job" thread...

So... boobs.

:lol:
  • Woohoo for boobs!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm glad the power came back on.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Woohoo for boobs!
    to the big ones!!!! :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Woohoo for boobs!
    Or the small ones
    Or the odd shaped ones
    Or the enhanced ones....
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Woohoo for boobs!
    Or the small ones
    Or the odd shaped ones
    Or the enhanced ones....
    yes but i was refering to those beauties of the star....are.....u need full hands working.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    holy fuck i cannot believe how much work i have done today...and how much more is still to come! :shock:
    january aka 'slow season' my ass... :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    packing, moving, redecorating!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    How happy I am the holidays are over. :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • How shit my house mates singing and guitar playing is :wtf: :crazy:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    How awesome Passion Pit was yesterday night!

Also, I hope I'm not getting sick!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    the fact my sick aunt and great aunt have just been robbed in there own home, how bloody wrong is that.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    the fact my sick aunt and great aunt have just been robbed in there own home, how bloody wrong is that.

:shock:

Were they at the house at the time?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Need a wee, feel sick from eating too much, want a cigarette, tired.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    beer and onion rings
    Yeah, my aunt was upstairs (she's having chemo for cancer so is unwell) and my great aunt (85 years old) was downstairs and this girl conned her into letting her in saying she was ill and needed a glass of water to take a tablet and could she use the phone. She was sort of hanging around, chatting and made my great aunt nervous and a bit scared, my aunt called my grt aunt and so she went to her. Came back downstairs and the girl said thank you and then left. Taking with her their purses, house keys, disabled badge for the car, bus passes, cash etc. My aunt got up and chased after her down the road, and caught up with her but the girl ran off again. They reported it to the police and because of the info given to them by my aunt they did track her down and arrest her. But all the stuff has gone already and the Police said they were the fifth victims tonight. They are really shaken up, and I am angry and astounded!
  • dottles wrote:
    Yeah, my aunt was upstairs (she's having chemo for cancer so is unwell) and my great aunt (85 years old) was downstairs and this girl conned her into letting her in saying she was ill and needed a glass of water to take a tablet and could she use the phone. She was sort of hanging around, chatting and made my great aunt nervous and a bit scared, my aunt called my grt aunt and so she went to her. Came back downstairs and the girl said thank you and then left. Taking with her their purses, house keys, disabled badge for the car, bus passes, cash etc. My aunt got up and chased after her down the road, and caught up with her but the girl ran off again. They reported it to the police and because of the info given to them by my aunt they did track her down and arrest her. But all the stuff has gone already and the Police said they were the fifth victims tonight. They are really shaken up, and I am angry and astounded!

That's really fucked up. What sort of low life do you have to be to even contemplate doing such a thing? Glad she was arrested and that no one was hurt (at least physically)

Kudos to your Aunt for chasing the bitch.

My Aunti has been fighting cancer on and off for years. It's a horrible disease :(
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Watching this brutal top 30 countdown of the UFC Ultimate Countdown which includes broken arms, noses and legs.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Looking forward to summer!!! ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    what's NOT on my mind right now ?

shit's going on in there like a strobe light !! BAM BAM BAM BAM one thing to the next. :?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    lots of stuff...but my friend was at the bank when it got held up yesterday :o . We hope the depraved bastard gets caught and ends up being the bitch in his lovely new govt funded lodgings. :twisted:
    *a sigh of relief* the fire alarm went off in the apartment bldg. I live in, and everything is fine. I probably won't hear very good for awhile though :shock:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    dottles wrote:

That's really fucked up. What sort of low life do you have to be to even contemplate doing such a thing? Glad she was arrested and that no one was hurt (at least physically)

Kudos to your Aunt for chasing the bitch.

My Aunti has been fighting cancer on and off for years. It's a horrible disease :(

OMG !!! that is super fucked up !! I am losing all hope in mankind. I swear. This makes me so angry.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    I'm going to watch a little tv, and then off to bed.... nighty, night :yawn:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • vanillia
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    The fact that I'm finally seeing AIC in march
    Spring training :)
    Wanting to see the who again
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?