what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    My son is really turning into a teen-ager.

My younger son just had me bring a sleeping bag and a pillow over to a sleep-over party. Being a mom, I also brought him his pajamahas, a toothbrush, and clean stuff for tomorrow. He got mad at me. He said "I only wanted the sleeping bag. I don't want the rest of this!"

I felt so rejected. :? :geek:
    :shock:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    justam wrote:
    My son is really turning into a teen-ager.

My younger son just had me bring a sleeping bag and a pillow over to a sleep-over party. Being a mom, I also brought him his pajamahas, a toothbrush, and clean stuff for tomorrow. He got mad at me. He said "I only wanted the sleeping bag. I don't want the rest of this!"

I felt so rejected. :? :geek:
    :shock:

Yup they comes a time they just shut us parents down, that's why we love them so much. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    :D He still loves me at home but out in public he does NOT want to hold my hand anymore. (!!!) :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • All the many ways i could hurt my loud neighbours :twisted:
  • Having trouble figuring out whether I feel sick or if I'm just hungry. :lol:

The thumping headache is whats truly throwing me...maybe some chicken wings will help.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Everything is different, but the same... things are more moderner than before... bigger, and yet smaller... it's computers
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    how bad SNL sucks now days.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    my son starts school in 17 days.....big kid now...but still my baby
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    world domination of course.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    wanting more snow, what to have for lunch and I seem to be smiling today for no apparant reason.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054

The Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
    Pinky: I think so, Brain, but can the Gummi Worms really live in peace with the Marshmallow Chicks?
  • If Soundgarden do indeed play Download will i be able to afford it and wether i can covince someone to come with me.
  • what a headache...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • what a headache...

Good time D? :lol:
    If Soundgarden do indeed play Download will i be able to afford it and wether i can covince someone to come with me.

Tis mucho £££ and the weekend before the tour... I've been considering the same.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    If Soundgarden do indeed play Download will i be able to afford it and wether i can covince someone to come with me.

Tis mucho £££ and the weekend before the tour... I've been considering the same.

True. How much are day tickets these days?

I have a feeling the Download date may be the only UK show this year for Soundgarden.

Nice way to kick off the tour though eh? :D
  • what a headache...

didnt sleep at home... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • what a headache...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVQT3638 ... re=related

:D

True. How much are day tickets these days?

I have a feeling the Download date may be the only UK show this year for Soundgarden.

Nice way to kick off the tour though eh? :D

can't remember of the top of my head but I think Brisk posted the prices in the Soundgarden thread
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104

The Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
    Pinky: I think so, Brain, but can the Gummi Worms really live in peace with the Marshmallow Chicks?
    absolutley!!!!!!!!
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    what a headache...

So why do you complain? At least you had some fun and the headache is what comes with it ;)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Nastasja wrote:

So why do you complain? At least you had some fun and the headache is what comes with it ;)
    just say whats on my mind right now..no complaing
  • ...scandalous...
    the next minute.....
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    the wolf wrote:
    the next minute.....

Hang on in there {{hug}}
  • Claireack wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    the next minute.....

Hang on in there {{hug}}
    i couldnt say it better
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    GO PACKERS!!!!!!
  • My friend's nana who is very ill in hospital and isn't really likley to come out.

My friend has had such a terrible year and this has just topped it off for her :(

also why i'm i finding it so hard to type eligably today?
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    How unpredictable the NFL playoffs can be.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    How unpredictable the NFL playoffs can be.

Peace

tell me about it. Crazy football weekend. :o
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel