what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• eyedclaar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    I am thinking that I want to get outta of this place!!! Anyone want to take me in for awhile? I am a decent cook and will do some cleaning in exchange for different scenery... I prefer some place exotic. Actually, any place besides WI will do. Any takers??? :D

Isn't pretty much anywhere else besides Wisconsin exotic? :D

And if you'll cook, I'll make my place as exotic as you need

:wave:

Hell, I think even Idaho is considered exotic when compared to Wisconsin. I mean, we do have a few things to offer other than beer, cheese, and fat people.
    I do have some standards- no Minnesota, U.P., or Canada, unless it was Van. Island, I hear they got pot ;)
    So, yeah, I'll take Idaho. I'd take S.D. if needed.

And I am so serious! FML
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited January 2010
    I am thinking that I want to get outta of this place!!! Anyone want to take me in for awhile? I am a decent cook and will do some cleaning in exchange for different scenery... I prefer some place exotic. Actually, any place besides WI will do. Any takers??? :D

santorini.jpg

if u wanna be the cook and clean lady..alot of takers,will come to u..
    if u wanna life respect u and see all in a different way..u have another option,u star.. ;)
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    The movie "UP" I watched it last evening with my daughter
    it was so awesome- laugh- cry- laugh some more
    and Doug the dog looks just like our Charlie.... (squirrel!!)
    If you have not seen take a couple hours out of your busy lives and enjoy :D
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    yep, definitely Haiti.
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    that the internet and it's endless abilities to provide information on medical conditions is more of a curse than a blessing

i hear things from the doctor and then after googling, im convinced i have cancer or epilepsy or any number of things.

i'm an idiot. i need to stop doing this.

that's what's on my mind.
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • why dont i have the showbox dvd yet!?
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    the mersyndol isn't working :( ... I am def getting a migraine...so I am going to bed...at 10.06am!
  • I am thinking that I want to get outta of this place!!! Anyone want to take me in for awhile? I am a decent cook and will do some cleaning in exchange for different scenery... I prefer some place exotic. Actually, any place besides WI will do. Any takers??? :D

img]http://koukios.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/santorini.jpg[/img]

if u wanna life respect u and see all in a different way..u have another option,u star.. ;)
    Dude! I cant read greek! What was that all about!
    Did you just ask me to move in with you???
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,794
    blank
    I miss igotid88
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    How awesome the Murderer's Row of movies have been tonight - Wet Hot American Summer, Goonies, Cocktail, and now Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Now THAT'S a pretty good Hump Day.
  • How awesome the Murderer's Row of movies have been tonight - Wet Hot American Summer, Goonies, Cocktail, and now Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Now THAT'S a pretty good Hump Day.
    I can agree with Cocktail.... but the rest, not so much.
    How awesome the Murderer's Row of movies have been tonight - Wet Hot American Summer, Goonies, Cocktail, and now Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Now THAT'S a pretty good Hump Day.

Erroneous. If you haven't seen them, then you're missing out. And, if you have, then you're obviously insane.
  • How awesome the Murderer's Row of movies have been tonight - Wet Hot American Summer, Goonies, Cocktail, and now Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Now THAT'S a pretty good Hump Day.

Erroneous. If you haven't seen them, then you're missing out. And, if you have, then you're obviously insane.
    insane FTW then...

insane FTW then...

Quit tainting my Hump Day. Remember - aim low. ;):mrgreen:
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    On my mind right now is that all poker sites are rigged. I turn a st flush only to get rivered and the other guy hits a higher st flush and we both were using both hole cards. Makes me sick quads over i've seen before but st fush over st flush is just crazy. :twisted:
    Go Birds!!!!
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    the Big Bang Theory....got me laughing the first time in ages.... :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Nastasja wrote:
    the Big Bang Theory....got me laughing the first time in ages.... :)

good for you. I need a laugh, in the worst way.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    My 14-year-old cousin found her cat dead in the bathroom. She's had the cat a really long time & is so sad. I'm really sad for her. Now her mom just told me the truth about how the cat died, which they'll tell the kids this weekend. Turns out their dog, who they've also had for a long time & are very attached to, killed the cat. Now they'll have to decide what to do with the dog. They have another cat & 2 other dogs. Sad, sad, sad. :-(
    kidney stones after reading that horrible horrible thread.

yikes. watch, now i'm going to get the fuckers. cause that is how my year is going so far. :evil:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • I am thinking that I want to get outta of this place!!! Anyone want to take me in for awhile? I am a decent cook and will do some cleaning in exchange for different scenery... I prefer some place exotic. Actually, any place besides WI will do. Any takers??? :D

santorini.jpg

Dude! I cant read greek! What was that all about!
    Did you just ask me to move in with you???
    :lol::lol::lol:

;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Augh! Don't tempt me! You have know idea how much I would love to be looking at that rather than what I see out my window!
  • HAITI
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    santorini.jpg

What a beautiful picture dimitrispearljam :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Haiti is also on my mind at the moment.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    Huevos Rancheros
  • santorini.jpg

Santorini,Greek island,the best sunset in the world..the view is unique...alot of people choose in as honeymoon
  • santorini.jpg

Santorini,Greek island,the best sunset in the world..the view is unique...alot of people choose in as honeymoon
    I am so coming for a visit! I sure as hell am not holding out for a honeymoon to see it.
  • santorini.jpg

I am so coming for a visit! I sure as hell am not holding out for a honeymoon to see it.

alot of film shoot there..like tomb rider ;)
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I'm thinking about taking a walk :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Bit muddled up, had two massive rows with hubby over New Year, now he's being overly nice to me. He even bought me a new top for £75 (ultra warm). Feel uncomfortable and a little confused :?