what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Snuggling in my big duvet, wanting more snow...wishing I had someone to cuddle and share the PJ tour excitment with...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    greenmanny wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Decided to clean out the cupboard under the stairs as all the coats had fallen off the pegs, all the shoes were everywhere. Was feeling pretty proud of myself until I found the hamster that went missing from it's cage about 6 weeks ago. Poor little thing was still perfectly formed, curled up under the shoe rack.

Sorry to hear about your hamster. One of my frogs disappeared from the aquarium last month and I have yet to find it.

Thanks, I think I was deluding myself that she was living happily ever after behind the skirting board. Even thought I heard her there a couple of times. Hope your frog turns up.
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    Money.
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Hawk JamHawk Jam Posts: 121
    I want my own business, sick of working for f'wits, however some would say my own business will produce a similar result :lol:
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Hawk Jam wrote:
    I want my own business, sick of working for f'wits, however some would say my own business will produce a similar result :lol:

Yeah but depending on the type of business you can decide whether or not to accomodate the f*wits....that's what I am in the process of doing.
  • glassouzoplomari.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Dept of Fair Trading and ASIC have approved and registered my business name smiley-happy036.gif... I got my first option too!!!!!!!!!!! smiley-happy080.gif
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I need to get my piano tuned. :? :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    justam wrote:
    I need to get my piano tuned. :? :)

Is that code for something else?? LOL
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    1. I want to buy a camera. A good one. Not just one where you push the button by walking past the object and consider it 'captured'.
    2. I want to learn the guitar.
    3. I have to get my life in Victoria in order
    4. I have to find out how to proceed with my project
    5. In a few hours have to leave my parents again :(
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    I am soooooooooo bored. Travelled through snow and freezing fog to a nearby town to do a clinic. Now that I'm here most of my patients aren't turning up. Two out of five so far have arrived. The rooms freezing, my hands are cold, I can't do any work other than clinical stuff while I'm here as all my stuff is back at base. Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan!! :x
  • Nastasja wrote:
    1. I want to buy a camera. A good one. Not just one where you push the button by walking past the object and consider it 'captured'.
    good luck with all
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • my dad is angry ..cant take mms.. :lol:
    Nastasja wrote:
    good luck with all

thank you :)
    this dog is not going to live to see double figures if he keeps trying to eat toads...grrrrr :evil: :evil:
    What to do about Berlin, how ill my grandfather is and what to do tomorrow...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    I need a shower.....only 12 pallets to split at work tonight...but till feral and need a shower!! :shock:
    Not having a good day, bloody freezing!!

Also had a bit of a disaster with the Tefal one cup, hubby saw a cup of water beside it and decided to pour it into the water resevoir, I then made a coffee which taste minging, then another still disgusting - he'd poured in a cup of salty water I'd made up. :sick:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,793
    Eagles/Dallas game (little worried) Go Birds!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    One of my aunties has visited and I can hear here downstairs, and her voice really annoys me.

That I let my ex do all the technological stuff and now when I need a new laptop I have no idea what to buy.

That I could snuggle up and sleep quite happily, are you sure humans aren't meant to hibernate??
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    what my dog must be thinking right now, because I just lost my fucking mind because I couldn't get my right contact in. I lost it. it took me over 20 minutes to get the fucker in.

the dog don't know what to think right now, I feel bad for her.

everytime i start to let myself break down and cry, she gets really upset.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • why u do it like that...
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    the wolf wrote:
    what my dog must be thinking right now, because I just lost my fucking mind because I couldn't get my right contact in. I lost it. it took me over 20 minutes to get the fucker in.

All right now snap out of it, your dog is going to consider sending you to a therapist for help. ;)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    g under p wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

All right now snap out of it, your dog is going to consider sending you to a therapist for help. ;)

Peace

LOL I wouldn't be suprised. :lol:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Nastasja wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:
    good luck with all

thank you :)
    ;)
    Having to kill time at Seattle airport (no, not enough time to go out stalking ;) )
    Men....
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    feeling the worst i've ever felt in 19 years 7 months 10 days and 58 minutes of my life.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Who's going to win this game?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Brisk. wrote:
    feeling the worst i've ever felt in 19 years 7 months 10 days and 58 minutes of my life.

((hugs)) that's not good matey