Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    my workday today shall consist of reading/posting on this board, more than likely.
    there is next to NO one in the office. :shock:
    yesterday i was busy as hell tho.

i will not be setting an alarm clock for the next 12 days!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    Happy Christmas Eve....it's good to be home.
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,549
    my workday today shall consist of reading/posting on this board, more than likely.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Im the only one here :roll: ....my boss left a few$$ under my keyboard for steppin up :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Im the only one here :roll: ....my boss left a few$$ under my keyboard for steppin up :mrgreen:

well that's nice.
    our partners are long gone, haha.
    there are a few stragglers in the office, but given tht normally there are 100 in our group, if there are 25 spread thru-out the floor, i'd be surprised there's even that many. they hit me all up yesterday for work, i suspect today anyone in is just making appearances, don't want to waste a vacation day, surfing the net, etc.....just like me. 8-)

pearlgirl - sweet for you!
    :thumbup:

4.5 more hours to my holiday/vacation kick-off!
    so yes, please keep me entertained here folks... :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    I am at work til about noon.....Then I have absolutely nothing happening for the next 48 hours....Should prob grab some movies and some food before the stores close.
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:

oooooooooo....awesome!
    LOVE the christmas specials!
    mr. dream and i *just* watched a charlie brown christmas the other night. may have the grinch, or rudolph, etc at some point tonight. and yes, we don't have kids. :lol:

3 more hours and then i'm outta here for 12 days!
    woooooohoooooooo!

merry, merry christmas all!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    moron client finally getting around to giving me the info i need and says he needs to turn this in at noon....thanks dickhead :roll:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    my best Christmas gift!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i really am trying. but i don't seem to get anywhere. it's frustrating. something has gotta give
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    I have 25 mins till I have to go to work, on boxing day..yuck. Oh well My PJ brissie boot cd will help to ease the pain of having to hand split around 16 pallets, then drop and fill them.... I will have jelly legs when I get home tonight!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Ate lots, talked lots, got lovely pressies, had a fab time. :D
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    having a lovely Christmas, spending time with family and friends...but feeling bad after upsetting my aunt tonight (she'spissed off at my brother, I defended him, neither my brother or my mum were there and she has seen both of them numerous times since the incident which pissed her off and not mentioned it, but decided to rant about it today, when they were not there in front of the whole family and some friends..I was not impressed, it got into a heated discussion and I am not the person to get into heated discussions with if you want to just rant, I continued to defend him, so she stormed off home in tears leaving the family party... :( )
    I apologised for upsetting her, it was not my intention, but not for the defence..families huh!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    I would kill for a massage. :D
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    enjoyed a great day with my family. snacks, dinner, presents, drinks, laughs (the best part actually). Just chillin' on my couch, avoiding the cleaning of my kitchen, nursing my left over drink. love that I have the next week off.....
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    I feel full from dinner and pie. :? :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    I would kill for a massage. :D

ya i could go for a foot massage right about now. who wants to volunteer? :)
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    ya i could go for a foot massage right about now. who wants to volunteer?

Qualified in Reflexology, how long are your legs?
  • Options
    My stomach is noisily telling me I forgot to eat breakfast.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    ya i could go for a foot massage right about now. who wants to volunteer?

Qualified in Reflexology, how long are your legs?

very very long.
  • Options
    Listening to the LA 4 bootleg, whilst looking at my pressies pondering what on earth to do with my week off!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Kahlua and eggnog :thumbup:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Kahlua and eggnog :thumbup:
    hey Norm,whats this eggnog?i see it in some movies too..what king of drink is it?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    hey Norm,whats this eggnog?i see it in some movies too..what king of drink is it?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=eggnog

:D
  • Options
    NYE party planning
  • Options
    NYE party planning
  • Options
    London - Amsterdam flight booked
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    eating pancakes, enjoying a day off
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Filling my afternoon with Pinkpop '92 and Verona '06
  • Options
    Wishing I was home with my daughter who is home from Ft. Bliss instead of having to work!